Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Ekkkk so close to 11s
Stay strong lynn you can do it.
Hope you enjoyed your boullion drink.

Didn't do 100% TS today but still did fine. Left it too late to go to Asda to buy some buillion and ended up buying some roast chicken as I was so hungry. Off to have a bath now and then check on everyone's diaries!

Tuesday 2nd July - 12st 5lb - 100% TS
Wednesday 3rd July - 12st 4lb - 1lb loss - shake + 2 chicken thighs and 2 drumsticks + chocolate orange bar

1lb off whoop whoop!

and chicken is good all protein and will keep you in ketosis

well done Lynne...keep going!!

A very good choice Lynne :)
I did wonder how you would get on without your bar. But you did blooming marvellous :D

Thanks all. I find it really difficult not to be tempted into buying something that will result in overeating when I go out at lunchtime. For example when I bought 2 packs of Atkins bars I couldn't stick with just one, I had a few. Same when I bought a family pack of baby belles, I ate the lot!. I must admit, I enjoyed the chicken and was pleased with myself for just buying that! Just seen it's going to be hot on Sunday. I was hoping it would be quite cool for race for life!

I know what you mean. Its difficult to get a grasp on portion control.
Its almost as though, your brain thinks that you can eat it all, because its allowed eh ?
:)

Quick entry or else I'll miss my train! Bar already packed ib my bag.

Tuesday 2nd July - 12st 5lb - 100% TS
Wednesday 3rd July - 12st 4lb - 1lb loss - shake + 2 chicken thighs and 2 drumsticks + chocolate orange bar
Thursday 4th July - 12st 4lb - STS

Have a good day

Well done Lynne, hope work goes ok. I know what you mean about portion control, I wonder if that's where I personally have slipped a little myself. So i'm gonna start a clean slate again next week. I might not hear/read from you again until after the weekend coz I'm away until Monday now. So good luck for your race, I'm sure you're gonna do really well :)

Well done Lynne, hope work goes ok. I know what you mean about portion control, I wonder if that's where I personally have slipped a little myself. So i'm gonna start a clean slate again next week. I might not hear/read from you again until after the weekend coz I'm away until Monday now. So good luck for your race, I'm sure you're gonna do really well :)

Bee, that may possibly be it.
Low carb food will keep you on track. But if you pick, pick, pick at it, then the portions increase beyond what you think you have eaten.
There was a programme on a while back. It put out nibbles for 2 groups of people to eat, I think it was chicken wings/drumsticks.
With one group, they filled up the plates, but left the bones/waste.
The other group, they filled up the plates, but took away the bones/waste.
The group that they took the bones/waste away from ate far more than the group that could see how much they had eaten.

Thanks Bee. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Looks like were going to have a heatwave. That's not too good for race for life!

Thanks Lynne, so typical with the weather. I've been hoping for warmer weather but when I packed for my weekend away yesterday, it was raining and chilly, so I packed accordingly. Think i might have to re-pack a bit when I get home tonight :rolleyes: Hope it goes well with your race, will be thinking of you and willing you to get through it alright :)

Bee, that may possibly be it.
Low carb food will keep you on track. But if you pick, pick, pick at it, then the portions increase beyond what you think you have eaten.
There was a programme on a while back. It put out nibbles for 2 groups of people to eat, I think it was chicken wings/drumsticks.
With one group, they filled up the plates, but left the bones/waste.
The other group, they filled up the plates, but took away the bones/waste.
The group that they took the bones/waste away from ate far more than the group that could see how much they had eaten.

Wow that's really interesting. I suppose it makes a lot of sense. I found in the past that if I just sat down with a pack of food, e.g. some sliced ham or something, I'd end up eating the whole pack. But if I just put something on a plate, then I'd be quite happy to just have the portion and that's it. Going back on TS will probably be an eye opener. And a slightly painful one at that but I've done it before, will do it again :)

Keep going Lynne, I need you for inspiration!!!

How are you doing lynn?

Good afternoon Lynne, hope you're having a good day.

Yes, think every where is expected to be hot and dry come the weekend.

Hey Lynne? How is it gong?

Hi all. Hope everyone had a good day today. I always feel better when the sun shines! Managed 100% TS today, Hope I've lost another lb tomorrow. I'm only 2lb off 2 stone total loss and another new bracelet. Really tired tonight so off to bed soon.

Tue sday 2nd July - 12st 5lb - 100% TS

Thursday 4th July - 12st 4lb - STS - 100%TS

Back