Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hi Lynne. Hope you are sat relaxing with your feet up at last and can put work behind you for a while. I have eaten everything in the house that isn't nailed to the work surface so weigh in should be interesting. Hope you and your family are having a good Christmas and we will be off and running literally in the new year xx

Hi all. I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while. I've been too busy eating, drinking, partying and working. (I only had christmas eve, christmas day, and boxing day off work - will also be off new year's day). I've eaten so many chocolates and other calorie laden foods and drank so many cocktails, wines and beers that I dread to think how much weight I've put on - and there is still New Year to go! Reading everyone's diaries I can see I'm not the only one who has pigged out!
My plan is to enjoy new year and weigh myself on 2nd January and THEN TO GET SERIOUS! I'm going to set myself the target of reaching my goal in 2014, the sooner the better. I will be going 100% TS from 2nd January and 2014 will be the year when I actually run a 5k without stopping, possibly even a 10k. I've signed up to do the dryathalon in aid of cancer research in January so not a drop of alcohol will pass my lips for a month.
I'm already psyching myself up for the new year / new start and have put a 2014 challenge and a January challenge up already! Roll on the new year and the 8 stone Lynne!

You sound motivated Lynne! Come on 2014! Good luck for your re start x

Come on 2014 for both of us Lil. No more chocolate, no more messing about. We'll both get there - I can feel it! 2014! Boom boom!!!!!!!

Thanks Carrie. I find it a bit difficult coming on when I have to go to work. I've decided I'm going to visit every day though when I restart to keep me in check!

$T2eC16J,!zYFIb1jMr+WBSZEB7Rdsw~~60_12.JPG

Just bought this on ebay for £6.99 + £3,70 postage. I hope I like it when it arrives.

Thanks Carrie. I find it a bit difficult coming on when I have to go to work. I've decided I'm going to visit every day though when I restart to keep me in check!
That's a good idea Lynne. Just popping on for a few minutes here and there helps! There's always someone around. A message in your diary or someone wondering where you have disappeared to!
Loving the cardigan. Hope it's a smaller size for motivation lol x

It helps me coming on because it makes me feel accountable if i'm writing about how I'm doing. The cardigan is the right size - I got it to go with a black dress I've bought for work. All part of my new work image! Hopefully it won't fit me for too long!

1497681_643859075659956_1074660905_n.jpg

Just seen this on facebook. Good advice. I think I might print it for my kitchen. Happy new year to everyone.

I blooming well hope so Tigs. I started well diet wise last April but have been pants since July! Work wise too I'm having to make a lot of changes. Are you still on plan at the moment or is 2014 a new start for you too. I've put a couple of challenges up ready for the start of the year.

1497681_643859075659956_1074660905_n.jpg

Just seen this on facebook. Good advice. I think I might print it for my kitchen. Happy new year to everyone.

I love it xxxxxx my friend lost her son just before Christmas...he was out in Afghanistan, it makes you realise life so precious!

I love it xxxxxx my friend lost her son just before Christmas...he was out in Afghanistan, it makes you realise life so precious!

I agree Shrimp. We need to make the most of what we've got.

$_12.JPG

Just bought this velour dress for £4 + £3.20 postage. If I had waited another 30 seconds to start bidding I would have got it for £1.69! .I still think £4 is a good price though - it's brand new with tags.

Hello ladies. Long time no "speak". Hope you are all well. After losing 2.5 st and keeping it off since hol in July, I've gone totally off the rails and put on about a stone over Xmas. Restarting exante in jan and will get it off for sure!! Happy new year all x

Bargain! Gorgeous too. I love velour just now, my friends got an emerald green velour skater dress... Love love love it xxx

Lynne...the dress is brilliant...live it!

Back