Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hi all. Will definitely be back on 100% tomorrow. Had a lovely lunch - lamb and okra casserols with rice and salad, a diet coke and a cappuccino! Apart from that today I've had 2 exante meals. Hopefully I won't gain anything, it might even give my metabolism a kick start! I wish! And pigs might fly! Have had another tiring day at work. Going to have another early night tonight then hopefully be refreshed tomorrow.

That's really great hunny very strong willed to keep to two exante meals apart from lunch :) hope it pays off and you have a great day tomorrow and good luck for weigh in ;)

Thanks Darcy and Carly. Normally I would have eaten all sorts for the rest of the day so I'm quite proud of myself!

Glad you enjoyed your lunch and brilliantly well done for getting straight back on it and yes you can now aim to break your previous record :) xx

You're right to feel proud Lynne. Enjoyed your meal & stuck to the plan. Well done for resisting other stuff x

Well done Lynne :D
My highest running number of days TS is 20. That was last January.
Today is day 6 :)
So I managed my first block of 5 :D:D:D
Another block of 5 to be going on with now :), lets go :D

Well done for sticking with just the lunch. You are getting stronger by the day hun. Keep going strong :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone. Trying for another run of 7 starting today. (Am visiting my mum next weekend so unlikely to manage above 7.) Still 12st 5lb this morning so that's OK. Hopefully I'll be able to transfer a couple of those pebbles next Wednesday!

Thanks everyone. Trying for another run of 7 starting today. (Am visiting my mum next weekend so unlikely to manage above 7.) Still 12st 5lb this morning so that's OK. Hopefully I'll be able to transfer a couple of those pebbles next Wednesday!

Good luck with your new run of 7 days, im sure you will easy do that!!

I think its amazing will power you had only having the lunch and not turning it into a day off! I know for a fact i couldnt have done that!
If you can do the same next week at your mums then your damage limitation will be great and like you said, COULD actually help boost your weight loss!!

Good luck :)

Thanks Miss Mac. That's what I'm going to try to do at my mum's. We go out for lunch both days so I'll try to have exante meals for breakfast and tea. My mum does make it difficult though!

Families-always think they're helping....! But that inevitably means food!

Last time I went she said I looked gaunt and as if I was recovering from a serious illness! Made a change from her telling me i'm too fat! My mum is 87 and has always been cantankerous do I take it all with a pinch of salt!

Well done Lynne :D
My highest running number of days TS is 20. That was last January.
Today is day 6 :)
So I managed my first block of 5 :D:D:D
Another block of 5 to be going on with now :), lets go :D

Woooo hoooooo *partay*!

Last time I went she said I looked gaunt and as if I was recovering from a serious illness! Made a change from her telling me i'm too fat! My mum is 87 and has always been cantankerous do I take it all with a pinch of salt!

Bloody mother's hey? *shakes head*

Lol I remember something my mum said when she was with us & my weight had gone up. I was walking down the garden path & she announced " isn't it strange having someone fat in the family". Talk about making my day!!. She was totally oblivious of what she had said as well.
Anyway don't let thoughts of next weekend intrude on your resolve to sticking to TS till then. You've shown you can do it so you will. Have a good day Lynne x

Love the mum posts! They same some cracking things dong they!

Lynne, I'm 12st 10. Do u fancy a race to 11st?! Would that give u an incentive? Don't worry if not! I'm racing Scotminx too :)

Hope ur having a good day! X

My mum is good with the diet really (she weighs about 8 1/2 st) but when I once got under 14 she did say that I could stop as I look about right!!!

The worst is one of my friends who keeps looking me up and down as though not happy with the loss and when I did it last time told me that I should stop before I look I'll......I was still in the 15's at the time! Also she and another friend are always trying to get into the 11's and messaging when they do, yet I should stop at 15 and they are both a good few inches taller than me. Hmmm....

Lynne if you do do blocks of 7ish days and just eat healthily when you're out then you'll do brilliantly and the weight will still keep falling off you xx

Back