Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

I've not tried the risotto, I love mushrooms and couldn't bear the thought of having pretend ones :)

It doesn't taste like mushrooms. I can't even describe what it tastes like. It's very strange.

I have some mushroom pasta left over from S&S & that tastes a bit odd too. The only way I can eat it is by adding lots of water so that its like a soup.
Keep going Lynne & you will get into the 11s

Ha thank God I didn't order any meal packs, really want to try some but not sure what to go for?
Think about whoosh Lynn you are doing really well hun :)

I hope that whoosh comes to you soon hun. Have a good day and keep going strong :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just a quick entry from my desk at work! 12st 4lb this morning so 1lb off! Just had a chocolate orange bar for breakfast. Slept through alarm this morning so not ime for shred. Luckily woke at 6 so not late for work!

Well done Lynne, gently does it. When is your official weigh in day? Can't remember now. I must count my packs and see how many days I have actually got left. And I'm tempted to try a brand called saints & slimmers, has anyone heard of it? It's a little cheaper than Exante and looks quite good. They do 1 week packs and I might just get one to try them out. A months' pack is £80 and and a week is £24 which i think is doable. But will sample first and report back. Unless this gets all deleted of course :D

Sounds like your still doing brilliant Lynne. Focus and drive is still very obvious and a lb off is always good news!
X

Have a good day Lynne. Whenever I see the scales only move by a 1lb I always picture that photo of someone holding a lb of fat in their hand. It's massive. Plus it's not your official weigh in so more is bound to come off before then!

Well done Lynne do you remember that lb of fat you posted on my diary , well it's gone forever off you now - keep up the great work x

Oh Lynne you have been doing so well! I love your consistency, I will take lessons from your posts and apply them to myself!

Everyone is right, sticking to TS will inevitably shed the lbs, and what a hypocrite I am saying this after my absence from getting a STS lol! But now I know :)

Well done Lynne x

Well done Lynn xxx

Well done Lynne, another pound gone for good :D

That's good news Lynne, gradually moving on the right direction. Hope the rest of your day has done well x

Hope today's been a great day although you slept in! I always feel out of sorts if I sleep in! Xxx

Awww glad the scales have shifted for you hun. Keep going, you're doing well xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back