Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Welldone on the losses Lynne! Doing fab! And how exciting with regards to "conversations" xxx

Welcome back Lynne! Thankyou so much for setting up the Xmas mileage challenge! It's really keeping me going despite the cold weather! I need to work out how many days we have left!

Thanks Carrie and YoYo. My problem is that I set up challenges then don't continue with them myself! I could really do with getting back on track!

Welldone on the losses Lynne! Doing fab! And how exciting with regards to "conversations" xxx

Hi Carrie. Yes it is exciting re the 'conversations.' It is for me because I've been a dedicated 'I don't want a relationship with anyone ever again' for years!

Hi Carrie. Yes it is exciting re the 'conversations.' It is for me because I've been a dedicated 'I don't want a relationship with anyone ever again' for years!

Long distance relationship sounds perfect in that case Lynne and you never know, you may change your mind regarding the above x

Ooo sounds like we've got a shirley valentine on our hands ;)
Welcome back lynne xx

Thanks Darcy and MM. Yes it is a bit Shirley Valentine but we were both on holiday when we met. I didn't expect to keep in touch. At the worst I'll have a nice holiday in Istanbul!

Lovely to see you back. Sounds as if your life is taken ng some interesting twists and turns. Have fun. x

Thanks Mere.
I must admit I'm a lot more cheerful these days!

It's nice to see you back Lynne and that life has been providing you with some lovely positives.

You sound like you have a good plan brewing and I'm sure it'll all come together. :)

Oh Lynne it's great to have you back! And how exciting to here about your conversations....new day ...new start xx

Hey Lynne,

checking in and up on you after a long silence on here...sorry. Things have been mega busy. Glad to hear you're doing well, you sound very positive and I find that so motivating. Good idea as well about joining Weight Watchers. I do think that whatever diet or nutrition plan we're on, you can really get yourself stuck in the mud a bit with wheels spinning, that's how I have felt in the past and no matter how hard you try, you're just staying on the spot. So a change of tack might be just what you need.

I've been on Slimming World now for about six months and have lost close to 3 stone there, I'm very thrilled indeed. I still do the odd exante day, usually once a week, I find it does boost my weight loss to have a low calorie day and I actually enjoy the empty feeling too if that makes sense. Good luck with everything, and please drop me a line or visit my diary if you feel up for it :)

Welcome back Lynne, lovely to see you here again. Good luck with the new love interest and well done with the WW weight loss xx

How are you doing Lynn ?
:)

Lynne how are you x

Lynne how are you x

I'm fine Shrimp. Just not doing very well food wise. I'm going to have to come back because I need to lose a decent amount of weight before I go on holiday at the end of January!

Your in the right place Lynne. Hope you have a decent loss this eek to spur you on. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

How is it going Lynne x

Back