Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hello everyone. Hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and have a happy new year. I'll be back for a new start on January 1st in preparation for my trip to Istanbul on 31st January!

Hello everyone. Hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and have a happy new year. I'll be back for a new start on January 1st in preparation for my trip to Istanbul on 31st January!

See you on the 1st Lynne :)

A lot of us started and restarted last year. Let's hope there's plenty of company again this year!

I'm still here with you Lynne x

Haha but I've still got a lot further to go Shrimp! I've also got a good incentive at the end of January!

Me too :) x

Still here Lynne :eek:

I think some of us might just be here for ever Marge!

Hi Lynne, I'm back too. Restarted today. Good luck, let's do it! xx

Hope 2015 is a great year for you. Here's to a slim and healthy year. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Happy new year x

Happy new year Lynne, lets hope its a good one for reaching maintenance x

Didn't realise you had already started a mileage challenge for this year - shall I delete my one? No sense in having two?

Happy New Year everyone. Hope all your hopes and wishes come true! Day 1 was a bit of a disaster. Couldn't get weighed because the battery in my scales had died and estimated my weight as the same as on the morning on New Year's Eve. When I eventually weighed myself I was 4lb heavier but didn't record that as unsure of whether it was a true weight. Then when I weighed myself this morning I was 1lb heavier than yesterday's estimated weight. Also, drank 4 cans of lager last night!
THEREFORE now going to count today as day 1!
Only got 4 weeks and 1 day before I fly to Istanbul so I'm going to do a 28 day countdown!

Friday 2nd January Day 1 / 28: Weight 12st 10lb - Target weight 11st 7lb - Target loss 17lb - Today's loss ?lb - Total loss ?? lb - To lose ??lb

Back