Lyns Diary (new and last one!)

Hi all I'm back had my new member talk and official start weight recorded after having a month away I've only gained 2lb so
SW: 14 st 6lbs. And this is a "first week" for me I'm sticking at extra easy and hope it is ! Not pressuring myself just going along sticking to plan and letting it works its magic and be ok with whatever the scales say week to week xxx
Here's to a great first week and tuesdays WI xxxx

thanks Lou focusing so much on doing it right ive even not been on laptop all that much

well first weigh in went great i lost 3.5lbs woop woop so chuffed xxx

Fab hun, well done, you doing red, green or EE?

Just a tiny tip / my experience. I use to have all my targets on my page but got so frustrated with seeing the long list, so I found it so much easier to write just one target at a time, that way when you get to it you can really congratulate yourself rather than looking at all the others you've yet to achieve... does that make sense?

This may not be the same for you, but just wanted to share xx

Great tip Louise24.
I never thought like that i will change mine too.

right monday

brekkie: 3egg omelette with chopped toms and a cuppa

snack: banana, apple

lunch: wholemeal pitta(B) filled with lettuce tomatoes onion and chicken
shape delights apple crumble yogurt (0.5) mug tea

dinner: not sure yet xxx

been walking today nice to be out pushing littlun around got another 20min walk to go on later (to collect car from garage, it being fixed )

well £100 lighter thanks to the window on car messing up (wish it was 100lbs lighter)pmsl haha
anyway WI went good lost 0.5lb so muddling on i know i slipped a little with a couple of hot cross buns in there somewhere! so all good
im on a roll of getting a great 3rd week done and really like it if could get 3 off for 1/2 stone but might be pushing it a little so aim for over the next couple weeks to make 1/2 stone a month thatll do nicely

right today
didnt have brekkie just a quick cuppa(milk A ) before school then a muller rice (10) eekkk! and banana when got back
lunch another cuppa tea (A)wholemeal pitta (B) filled with lettuce onion bacon and hard boiled egg sliced up
very tasty i must say:)

been cooking up tea chilli which i havent had for ages

extra lean mince (125g)
onion
mushrooms
red pepper
chilli powder
tabasco
worcestershire sauce
chopped tomatoes
baked beans

mmmm lush for tea possibly lunch or tea tomorrow too doesnt sound alot but seemed to make loads
looking forward to it already ive not been this prepared for a while and feels good to be back in the kitchen playing lol

not too good a start to the day
i caved and had toast n butter (12)
lunch was more of the homemade chilli from yesterday with boiled rice
and pasta with turkey breast and garden peas for tea

half a dozen cups of tea and a yogurt

right wk 3 and 5lbs lighter so all going good
untill this week :(

well its my little girls birthday and our wedding anniversary(tuesday) and as its the same day we dont really celebrate us so that waited until friday (yesterday) had a right lush up meal yes went for a steak but didnt opt to exchange the chips and fried onion rings but hey i only celebrate it once a year we dont go out for a meal very often
so hell why not i thought and low and behold same ole me shining through and feeling guilty after the event
hell i cant change it now just gotta work hard till tuesdays WI and face the scales and try to damage control till then and back in the game now so all is ok iguess xxx
i did tell C my plans and also said would have a pudding after but didnt so that s syns saved i guess i was sooo full after my meal and didnt have any alcohol to syn so i may just be getting concerned over nothing really and like i say no point worrying now is there?!

after fridays gorgeous meal off plan i am quite proud of myself not having a pudding despite it being that i was full (so maybe not too much of good thing)
saturday
my fall day also
after spending the morning in house tidying up and general not do alot morning other half says lets take kids to playground cool off we go spend and hour or so running and playing and laughing (good for the soul) we ended up going for a drive and kids on cue get hungry tight by the KFC so end a nice day with 3 pieces of chicken (12syns)

:( im feeling sorry for myself but not in the sense that ill binge my way through a mountain of comfort food like the old me would have
I gained and I gained in glorious style

5LB

OMG is all il say ! and after my spoiler of a friday sat and sunday am i was back on it by sunday evening but alas damage has been done and i will work hard to rectify that as hard as i can.
dont get me wrong i am gutted but gotta look at it sensibly it came off went on so can and very much WILL come off again just hope it takes no more than 2 weeks to fo as i had a goal of 14lbs by christmas so on a tight line at mo xxxx
anyways enough rambling off to have my SW friendly brunch (fry up SW style)

Well done on the 100% hun, re the gain - I always think a good loss follows a good gain, so get and prove me right girly xx

Tea last night was on plan i had beef (trimmed of all fat) browned with onions mushrooms worcestershire sauce chilli powder chopped tomatoes and stock cube with a dash of wine ( 1 syn) with SW chips it was a case of throw it in and see what its like and was quite scrummy id try it again!

today having a good day
Brekkie
42g all bran(B) and cuppa tea

Lunch
salad, (lettuce cucumber peppers onions, beetroot, pasta, couscous,tomato
cup of tea
flake (8.5) knew i was feeling choccy minded and thought right thats my syns for today then so be it :)
was worth every bite so no guilty feelings there haha

Snacks mullerlight cherry and cuppa

Dinner
i plan on having bacon and pasta with carrots and garden peas
strawberries pear and apple fruit salad for afters

so all sorted for a full 100% day 2 yeah

Last edited:
Sad times so taking a break xxx

hey all been not around for a bit still ok on plan and losing small amounts over the past 4 weeks but some of you may know from previous posts my sister has cancer well unfourtunately my darling sister lost her battle on monday afternoon and so popped on to say ill be absent for a while taking a break from group and SW i cant even start to contemplate keeping everything in check whilst dealing with all this
thanks and dont forget me im gonna need ya when i get back here
Lyns xxx

Am so sorry to hear that hun, thinking of you and will be here when you're ready to come back. xxx

I'm here , trying to keep myself in check with food and exercise, start slowly , just play the long game , no pressure, just commitment

slinky xx

Back