Lyns weight loss diary.

Well done lyn honey x ur doin brill x

Thanks. Another pound down today! I know people say just weigh once a week but I can't. lol

Well done hun :) it's hard to stay off the scales isn't it!!

Sorry not been on. Had such a busy week with both of our dads birthdays. Had them over for dinner but I had something different and didn't touch the cake which is good for me!
Another pound down today so that's 15 pounds now!
Only 30 days until my holiday and I know I will probably put half of it on when I'm away but at least I won't be as heavy as I could have been and I will be back on here straight after.

Well done honey x u doin fab! U will look great on yr hols x where u off again?

Very nice honey xx have a fabby time xx

Hi lyn
Im off to isle of man tomoz with hubby on our motorbike for 4 days (pray for nice weather) going over from Liverpool on the ferry! Yay! For hubby's bday x
Spk to ya wen I bak
X

Oo nice am jealous too x next December I shall b there fingers crossed x ;-)

Hi lyn
How goes it?
X

Bless u hope ur ok Lyn! Well done on loss Hun x nice to hear from u x

Hi lyn
Glad u had a good hol darlin x welcome bak x hope ur well x

Hi Lyn, hope you had a fab hol!! We're all here for you as you get back on the plan :)

Hi Lyn just been reading yr diary!! You have proved you can lose weight and u know how to do it!!

Hope yr health is good!! I'm sure all these holidays are doing you the world of good (only a teensy weensy bit jealous lol)

Those Maoam sweets are holding you back!! Tell yr dad to keep them at his house for the kids then u won't be tempted!!

Haribo was my downfall and I daresent look at how many cals in a bag!! Avoid that aisle in asda now!!

You are an inspiration so keep coming back and updating us on yr weight loss!!

I weigh once a day in the morning. I used to be scared to get on the scales and there is a reason for that - cos I was getting heavier!! you can keep an eye if you weigh every day!!

Keep up the good work Lyn and speak soon.

Sarah xxx

Back