M-Mouse's Droppings

Morning, must make some of those puds. Does gelatin have carbs in? you could try adding that to bumbarb and water with sweetener, then that would make a sort of jam type thing

Gelatine is fine... or agar agar even better... might be worth a try...

How did your flans work out Sarah?

As for Mouse and her pumpkin muffins, how did you know I've a pumpkin to use this weekend! They sound like an excellent idea... (for me, not for the man who hates the sweet variants on the bran recipes).

Sarah, if you're needing to combat the taste of something, you don't like it!! I had my spicey kefta last night...

Morning, must make some of those puds. Does gelatin have carbs in? you could try adding that to bumbarb and water with sweetener, then that would make a sort of jam type thing

I'm sure I have seen a recipe with it in somewhere. Agar-agar gets a mention in the book - that's set it. Ooh my muth is watering!!!

Why can't I stop thinking about food?

Lol as long as its dukan food you can think all you like :D

p.s. dont look in my diary and see what im having tonight ;)

Lol as long as its [STRIKE]dukan [/STRIKE]food you can think all you like :D

(What's Vicky having? Can't be bothered going down the road and round the corner to Atkins!)

just click on my link Jo on my sig - will take you straight there!
lol it might be ming.
p.s. how do you do the crossing out of words?

It takes us to the wrong page of your diary, so then we hit "last"... but that's only good if you've posted nearby for us to click on you!

Make a Dukan pizza mouse... not a "pizza mouse" but a "pizza, Mouse"!

Strike through is in the advanced options... there's a little letter (I think it's an "a" with a line through it) but, when quoting someone, you don't have to go into advanced, it's right there...

trouble is I want a dominos or pizza hut:D I will just stick to smoking the fish I have planned for tonight. I am also going to make my sweet pumpkin muffins for tomorrow tonight, and I am going to try and concoct a toffee sauce:D

over here, we can buy "confiture de lait" for the toffee sauce! ooops!

I just googled it and have found you a Dukan ok recipe for it...
Confiture de lait trop bonne (sans lait concentré), recette Dukan - Recettes Dukan pour régime hyper protéiné du Dr Dukan

150g powdered skimmed milk
12 tablespoons of liquid skimmed milk
sweetener

Mix the two milks together so form a smooth paste. Put in a jam jar with a metal lid and rubber seal. Place in a pressure cooker, and put enough water in to reach the level of the milk in the jar. Close the pressure cooker, put the heat on and once it's whistling, leave 1hr30 mins.

Leave the jar to cool in the pressure cooker.

When it is cold, remove jar and open it. Put contents in a bowl, and work with a fork, adding sweetener to taste.

Then whizzzzzz to obtain a pouring but thick consistency.

Put back in jam jar and cool.

Soz to you cos I forget to go to you and have to catch up pages at a time!

Back