M-Mouse's Droppings

provided no one sees you...

Hope you keep away form the evil brown balls today Vicky!

Howz tricks Mousey? I've but one half tub of Xlite Philly remaining (sell by date 24/09) but I've 10ish x Mouse cakes in my freezer, filled, portioned, and ready to eat!)

I'm making the most of a rare moment while big boss man can't email me cos he's on a plane. This of course means I now have to turn to everything the others need!
x

Don't eat them all at once Jo!

What are you going to do with your remaining philly? You will have to stock up at Christmas.

My bread and butter puddings are soaking as we speak - although of course there is no butter of any sort in them!! I do seem to suffer more with the munchies when I am working at home - good job I have a chicken in the slow cooker.

I am hoping you can perhaps help me with some shopping again when you come over at Xmas as I may need it!!

H is off to Italy with the school on Saturday to play rugby - all a bit scary having my baby go away - even if he is 5 ' 10" and a positive giant compared to me. I must admit I do quite like being next to him and feeling quite tiny!

I will slice up some more apples later to put in the dehydrator - it's quite good because the whole family munch on them when none of them would dream of eating a whole apple!

Made some raspberry jam at the weekend but it was really odd - made mainly from yellow raspberries with literally 10 red raspberries thrown into the mix - and the jam came out as red as any other raspberry jam! I love raspberries!

that jam sounds delicious mouse, and your chocolates look brilliant, will you carry on making them?

glad you're doing well on conso, i'm kind of hovering about the right weight but i'm not really doing the fruit/starch/gala elements properly yet. must knuckle down and do it properly...

You sound a bit like me. I usually have my bread and cheese and I usually have a gala. I occasionally have the fruit but haven't had pasta; on the odd occasion I have had some oat cakes as an extra carb portion. I seem to put on a fair amount after my gala but am back at target by the time it comes around again! The chocolates didn't look a patch on yours - and I don't think my target weight can cope with me making chocolates!

Glad you're ok x

oooh goodie - I'm glad you need me to help with some Christmas shopping, as that'll mean you have to invite us over to get it ;) hihi! No worries at all.

I have but half a tub of philly left, dated 24/09 so I'll have to "nose test" it before making half a mouse cake this weekend with it! I wish the Lidl I frequent here stocked that extra super dooper lite cream cheese someone on here found recently.

I too love raspberries, and raspberry jam, and raspberry sauce, yum! Fruit is one thing I do use and abuse, but potatoes, rice and pasta I couldn't give a fig about (unless off on a bender, then anything will do!)

My work life will hopefully return to normalish from today :D

Where is mousey?

I'd withhold food if anyone gets in your way, Mouse ;)

Oh struggling today with PP Thursday! It's ridiculous I know - I have done so many PP days on the last year I don't see why I am struggling today. I think maybe it's because I'm feeling premenstrual and I have given up sweetener. I have been eyeing up a packet of oatcakes in the kitchen and I nearly gave in but then told myself to imagine they were covered in dog poo :-(

I have eaten so much today - meatballs, chicken, omelette, salmon, but nothing is quite hitting the spot!
Good job I am out at pilates this evening or I might have to eat one of the children - dunked in chocolate of course :)

Lovely post! Isn't it funny how, some days, chicken just doesn't hit the spot ;)

I hope you got through the evening intact. If you really fancy [whatever], why not include it in your next gala, ensuring all remaining offending items are finished by your lovely man :)

Before Dukan, I never used sweetener (and lost 75K) but I know I'd miss it now! And of course your not being allowed fruit is so cruel too!

Have a lovely weekend mouse - sounds as if you might need a few more tricks up your sleeve if the munchies are close. My stash of Mouse Cakes are always a good bet for me, even though I will be having a gala meal this wkend.
x

I survived thanks Jo. Ended up not being a PP Thursday - had some bread and cheese and have decided to PP on a Friday when I am out from 8-10 so won't be tempted! Good idea about the gala.

Hope you have a good weekend.

<waving at Jaq>

Yes how are things? Rain forecast here this morning, but not yet falling... what's the bet that as soon as I start walking, it'll start!

Has it rained yet?

Well done on deciding to move the PP this week to a less troublesome day.

Having just one PP day is such a long way off for me that I can't even imagine it - but I did wonder how people coped when the rules of the game are that u need to stick rigidly too it ...

No... I got here no problem! Chillier though!

He suggests fixing a day (ie Thursday) and sticking to it, which is what most of us do/did. That way we know not to accept invitations etc on a Thursday.

Hi everyone! Things are going well thanks Jaqys but I am working at it but then I guess that is how my life is going to have to be!

I think Friday is going to be my boring PP day now - amazing how much I miss my bread and cheese when I have got used to having it! It feels like a real treat.

Home late tonight so some homemade broccoli and cauli soup (very nice) and more chicken for dinner. Lucky that I like it so much! Working at home tomorrow so I will try and keep those munchies at bay!

Back