Mad March Challenge

Hey well done Debbie aka Russiandoll - 6lbs off two stone challenge.
I lost 5lbs this week - so 23lbs to go...bring it on!
x

Oh can i join please?:):) i love a challenge lol.

My start weight today 6th Feb. is 15st 4lbs!!

Hey well done Debbie aka Russiandoll - 6lbs off two stone challenge.
I lost 5lbs this week - so 23lbs to go...bring it on!
x

WTG snowyJ!! :D

We're SO going to do this!!

please may i join you all !!!

:wave_cry: please may i join i have 16lb left to lose and it feel so far away and the last ston is suppose to be the hardest so i,ll need motivation for sure
my starting weight for this is
11st 2lb = 16lb to go can i do it !!!!!!!!!!!
debbie

5lbs gone so that is 23lbs to go. Do you think we need 1 post (admin) with all the weights on as this thread is going to go crazy?

I know this challenge is under way but can I please join?
I went back on SS today for the very LAST time!
Brief history - started LL oct 06 lost 4st 3lbs in 16wks didnt get to goal of 8.12 and have yo-yoed on and off SS and bingeing between 10 and 12 1/2 stone which I am now.
BUT I had a tummy tuck in November so there is no excuse to you-yo now!!!

Hope you are all doing well!

SW 12st 6
GW 8st 12

Kelly
Bunnyg
NooNoo
Miss-Piggy
charmed.wishes
Russiandoll
SnowyJ
Lisa
Kazz
Sonkie
Mini
D_Q
Irene
Bunnycd
lancslass
Big-Pudding
Mojobrad
Mich
Skinny Cow
Karen
Pandora
Jujudoll
Archantgirl
Tiara Maker
Bettyboo
Karen
Happe
Champess
Pickle[/quote]
Curves
Caz
Roch
Kate
redscarlet
lisaloooo
garcia24
dying to be thin
this is the one
tracie
mummydebbie
emMUK
jessicarabbit72
mojobrad
sloren

i think i got everyone :)

i lost 5 last week and have to say i am on my way to doing the same amount this week. next official weigh-in is monday :)

another 5lbs this week = 10lbs so far

Hi Karen and bunnycd

brilliant weight losses hope I can do the same and get back to slimdom but am sure now I have joined this challenge it will definitely keep me on track!

I have my brothers wedding in 19 weeks and I want to look stunning as when my Mum and Dad both got remarried I had just had both my children so I looked a vbig fat blob on the photos:cry: :cry: and I'm determined not to on these ones!!!:rolleyes: :)

Keep up the good work it's keeping me going!

SW 12st 6
GW 8st 12

Hi what's the actual start date for this?? I had a weigh in 6th Feb. Does that count?

hi girls
my weigh in's
week 1,2 3 total loss 6.8lbs
xx:)
Snowy, my weight day is monday so will the last one be March 26th or April 2nd or shall i just weigh on March 31st (the saturday ) :confused: :confused: :confused:

Only just found this thread .. smashed through my Valentines day challenge of 28lbs (lost 36) so now to set a new goal for end March ... Hmmm .. from NOW .. want to lose another stone .. that should be fairly achievable ..

Will add my name to the list below

Kelly
Bunnyg
NooNoo
Miss-Piggy
charmed.wishes
Russiandoll
SnowyJ
Lisa
Kazz
Sonkie
Mini
D_Q
Irene
Bunnycd
lancslass
Big-Pudding
Mojobrad
Mich
Skinny Cow
Karen
Pandora
Jujudoll
Archantgirl
Tiara Maker
Bettyboo
Karen
Happe
Champess
Pickle[/quote]
Curves
Caz
Roch
Kate
redscarlet
lisaloooo
garcia24
dying to be thin
this is the one
tracie
mummydebbie
emMUK
jessicarabbit72
mojobrad
sloren
Wannabeslim 12 11 (goal 14lbs)

i think the weigh in on 6th feb counts tiara :D

well my losses r in my sig. i thought this challenge had only run for last two weeks?

when u started the challenge it was a monday and i think a lot of people have started using their weight from that very day? but would that count as it is the weight lost in the week leading up to the challenge? i purposely didnt add my 6lbs for that week as i thought it would be cheating but if everyone else is gonna do it...i will too! :D

Hi All,

I met Russiandoll last night on the South Coast meet up - and we have challenged each other to losing two stone each by the end of March...anybody else like to join the challenge?

Russiandoll
SnowyJ

I'ld like to join the challenge - what date did it start?

(ps.. it was lovely to meet you both at Portsmouth :D )

i think the weigh in on 6th feb counts tiara :D

well my losses r in my sig. i thought this challenge had only run for last two weeks?

when u started the challenge it was a monday and i think a lot of people have started using their weight from that very day? but would that count as it is the weight lost in the week leading up to the challenge? i purposely didnt add my 6lbs for that week as i thought it would be cheating but if everyone else is gonna do it...i will too! :D

Hiya..I'm not sure what weight I was but I'll count 6th Feb weigh as 1st weight loss and my next weigh in is tomorrow....which will be 14 days from the start making my start date 30th Jan. That sounds about right doesn't it??

Back