Mad March Challenge

can i join plan to lose 21 lbs by 30th my birthday !! 6 lbs gone so far in 3 days xxxxx

Mad March Challenge

Start Weight : 269
Challenge Weight : 255
Current Weight : 259 :clap:

Guess I better aim a little lower! ;)

I am thrilled, lost another 7lbs this week which means I have lost 2 stone and 2lbs in the timescale (3stone3 total). yippee, made it, I wonder how much more I can loose this month.

HI everyone

hey EmMUK thats fantastic brilliant weight loss.
I've lost another 4 this week so only 10 1/2 lbs to go before the end of march fingers crossed eh?

keep it goin everyone

Just letting you know i have only 8lbs left to lose until the end of March - 20lbs lost so far - Will i do it? fingers crossed and mouth closed.

Another 13lbs to go for me....I'll need to behave myself!!!!

Well done SC...that's fantastic - looks like it's 'in the bag'.

Good luck to everyone else...three and half weeks to go - we can lose some serious poundage in that time.
x

Just think, if all of us were in a room at the begining of Mad March Challenge how crowded the room would be. If you took the same people in the room now, how empty would the room look lol.

Weigh in tonight and a very dissapointing 2.5lb loss.

Wk 1 - 5lb
Wk 2 - 5 3/4 lb
Wk 3 - 4lb
Wk 4 - 0
Wk 5 - 2.5lb

Running total for March challenge = 17 and 1/4 lb
Total left to lose for challenge = 10 and 3/4 lb :eek:

I am definately interesed in a bit of that... 2 Stone would be lovely......

You've lost over a stone in the last five weeks - don't be disappointed, get dancing!! :bliss:

I know I should be - it's just a very slow weight loss for me, least I've ever lost! I'll dance though cus it might help me lose an extra pound or so next week :D:bliss:

Mad March Challenge

Current Weight : 254 :wow:
New Challenge Weight : 244

New challenge weight with 21 days left is to lose another 10 lbs!!! :D

Mad March Challenge

Current Weight : 254 :wow:
New Challenge Weight : 244

New challenge weight with 21 days left is to lose another 10 lbs!!! :D

Woohooo!!! Fantastic well done :wow: :superwoman: :bliss:

my running total = 17.4 lbs
10.6 lbs to go, don't think i am going to make this one :( :sigh:
19 days to go

Hi all,
had a bit of a bummer week with one thing and another all work related but drove me to food for thurs to sun, :cry: :cry: :cry: :break_diet: :break_diet: :eek: :eek: :eek: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: but was well and truly back on the wagon today unfortunately 5.5lbs heavier :eek: :eek: - am sooooooooooooo mad at myself for getting through 3 1/2wks of ss and breaking it:mad: :mad: :mad:
lets hope it all comes off and more for next Monday need to get this blinkin 2st off!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Back