made's diary

That'll be me tomorrow morning MIE, I'll be off to the Cafe whilst the mrs does the shopping tomorrow morning

Image001_1-1.jpg

Do you normally weigh in after breakfast MIE? I always weighed first thing in the morning before I ate or drank anything.

And black pudding is strictly off limits on Induction. I only just noticed you'd had that.

I'd look at carb creep as well.

I know, I love my BP. Still you can look forward to it as a treat in OWL mate :D

WOW, that fry up looked good. Wonder if I could get my OH to spring for one tomorrow morning...?

well i had a bad wk/end foodwise.:break_diet:had an ice cream with a flake,the first time i've had one since well before i started atkins.probably about 2 and a half months.on sunday i had kfc as i was out and there was nothing else around.and to be honest i'm not that bothered that it's blasted me out of ketosis.i've always worked on the philosphy that it's not what you eat in day it's what you eat in a week.plus i knew that as of today i'm hitting the gym so i'm at peace with myself for having a bad blow out. today looks like this:
B:2 turkey steaks
L:not sure yet will have to pop to tesco express
D:some kind of omlette probably mushroom.

did a bit better on the alcohol front i think. are vodka lime and soda's exceptable on atkins.

V+L soda seems fine to me mate, I presume the soda was diet.

That's OK then mate. :D but what about the lime?

It's probably OK if you're not one of the ones who citrix stalls mate.

If it was in a pub then it would defo be cordial

i haven't had any fruit or squash since i started atkins so i don't know if it will effect me. can you have too much cream on atkins.i've seen some people mention a ''cream allowance'' in there threads. what is it? as i've been having a 3 egg omlette made with cream instead of milk but i've also had cream in my coffees in the evening.

I didn't ration cream at all mate, having said that I didn't use it that much as like my coffee black anyway.

Back