made's diary

weighed myself and i'm 89.5 kgs.had a naughty wk/end and was 91 on monday.so this week has been a good week with a loss of 1.5kgs but only a loss of 0.5kg over a 3 week period which is not so good.thinking about it now i've probably put on weight the last 2 wk/ends (as have been boozing carb filled lager) and then lost the weight over the working week ,then put it back on again over the wk/end.a viscious cycle so this wk/end i'll be teetotal and give myself a mini goal of 88kgs for next friday.

Yes, it's the weekends that can be the killer.

well didn't drink this wk/end but had a couple of take aways.friday night was chicken shish/donar mixed kebab.
saturday breakfast/lunch:3eggs,2 bacon,2 asda chorizo sausages.(played football in afternoon)
dinner:2 burgers,2 cups watercress spinach and rocket salad.
sunday:
B:same as sat
L/D:aromatic duck with cucumber and spring onions and BBQ spare ribs (dry)
hopefully gonna be 88kgs at end of this week.

Sounds good to me mate.

Devils food! LOL

had mackerel for breakfast again today. this is the second time i've got mackerel from tescos since i've been eating them as i usually do my shopping in asda.i've noticed the mackerel from tescos just seem full of those annoying little bones and today i got a couple stuck in my throat.when i get mackerel from asda they seem to have no bones in.
B:2 smoked mackerel
L:2 pork loin w/ celery,lettuce and spring onion
D:bacon and mushrom omlette.

I've had that MIE, I don't shop at Asda so can't comment but the Tesco ones are often full of the little bones.

I get the Tesco smoked mackerel strips rather than the whole ones, MIE. The strips have no bones and are more like the Asda ones but without the frankly baffling amount of unneccesary packaging Asda seem to put around theirs...

029924.jpg

I recognise them, they are the same as we get MIE.

LM, how'd you get the picture into the text box like that? All i can seem to do is post a link or attach a pic as an attachment..

MIE, how big do you make your salads for dinner? Mmm to pork loins, v.yummy! :)

Same way I get my B&A in my posts Claire, you do i via user CP and the sig lines.

Oh sorry, i see what you mean, do you mean like this
Photo-0050.jpg

If so then it's a PICTURE link, see the photo icon with the mountain and sun thingie, you use an image hosting site like photobucket and just post the url into it Claire.

Back