Maintained for 2 years!

congrats.jpg

Congratulations and Well Done Karion!!!!

Your a Star
image.php

2 YEARS!!! Absolutely fantastic!!!

22909iaf7yqbwhi.gif

Thanks a bunch mini and Son :cool:

Phew!!! Bumping this up as it slipped off the page and it's the only day I can brag again for another year.

Can hardly show off my weekly weight losses:p

Need to make the most of this and only 3 hours left to do it:eek: :D

hee hee brag away hun, you deserve to!!
congratulations again on your fantastic loss and maintaining!!

Reactions: KD
Cheeky innit. I don't care either. Got to keep this on the front page when I press 'new posts'. just until midnight :D

Congratulations Karion on maintaining for 2 years. Wish I could say the same.

Tell me, does sensible eating become second nature after 2 years of maintaining or do you still have to be continually on your guard.

Congratulations again you deserve all the accolades

Cheers DQ, I'm certainly making the most of this here aren't I :D

Tell me, does sensible eating become second nature after 2 years of maintaining or do you still have to be continually on your guard.

Congratulations again you deserve all the accolades

Yep, I do eat sensibly most of the time. Pretty normal now....again..most of the time :eek::D Did find it took me a fair amount of head work though. Sort of drove myself nuts for a while:eek:

Pretty normal now....again..most of the time :eek::D Did find it took me a fair amount of head work though. Sort of drove myself nuts for a while:eek:

PMSL, and theres me thinking you are still nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

I just think its so brill, Im so so pleased for you, given me renewed vigour to get this 8lbs off now x

And here's another bump from me, if you can't get a helping bump up on your two year maintenance anniversary, then when can you :p

xxxx

Fantastic achievement hun! Well done you.

I reached my first goal 8 years ago, and my second at 11 and a half stone 6 years ago, I am now 10 stone 4 after "dipping" in and out over the years to tweak a little here and there! Its a fantastic feeling hun, and you above all, deserve it. You have been so inspirational, funny, witty and have posted some deep and meaningful posts over the months. Without you, minimins wouldn't be the same. x x x x

PMSL, and theres me thinking you are still nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

I just think its so brill, Im so so pleased for you, given me renewed vigour to get this 8lbs off now x

Go for it. We're maintainers V. The pressure...the pressure..........:D

And here's another bump from me, if you can't get a helping bump up on your two year maintenance anniversary, then when can you :p

xxxx

Exactly. I'll be nice and quiet tomorrow. Promise. It's good to see the maintainers out in force here.:cool: Don't get much chance to applaud ourselves eh.

Bump again

Cheers :D

Fantastic achievement hun! Well done you.

I reached my first goal 8 years ago, and my second at 11 and a half stone 6 years ago, I am now 10 stone 4 after "dipping" in and out over the years to tweak a little here and there! Its a fantastic feeling hun, and you above all, deserve it. You have been so inspirational, funny, witty and have posted some deep and meaningful posts over the months. Without you, minimins wouldn't be the same. x x x x

Awww, that's lovely Cheryl. Thank you so much :)

Right, 3 minutes to midnight and my 24 hours of fame is nearly over. I shall go back to my hut and hopefully not turn into a pumpkin.

Thanks for the support folks and best of luck to everyone on the journey with maintenance or getting to their goal.

Been fun back on the board for a while

Love ya loads.

BFN

Back