Maintaining?

KD

Gone fishing
I'm not maintaining!

In fact, I hope that I will never maintain. Oh yes, I my weight to stays the same (bar a couple of pounds up and down), but there's much more to maintenance than that.

The word maintainence makes me feel that we are aiming to stay the same and not make any progress. I hope I've progressed further than that.:eek: I certainly don't feel like the same person who reached goal all that time ago:rolleyes:

No doubt I'll still refer to myself as 'maintaining', or 'in maintenance' because I can't find a better word for it.:p

Just thought I'd share :D

Progressing x

KD

Thanks for sharing

I agree, maintaining is really about living a new and improved way of life. When I reach goal I need to cherish and value every morning my achievements and make choices to help me continue direction.

My aim is to feel thin and enjoy putting clothes on in the morning that I want to wear... not what fits today!

Brenda
X

Progressing x

Eeeh up. That's the word ;)
(KD wanders off to look for the Progressing Forum)

When I reach goal I need to cherish and value every morning my achievements and make choices to help me continue direction.

Hey...how about doing that now? I'll let you into a secret, but don't tell a soul. There's very little difference between maintaining and dieting...just a bit more food. Much else is the same I've found.:confused:

Eeeh up. That's the word ;)
(KD wanders off to look for the Progressing Forum)

If i had the power i would make you one, instead why don't you make a thread and then when im skinny i can follow your advice xxx

She already has evolved - into a creature from the black lagoon. Just ask her for her latest pic!

What about "moving on"?

How about "being happy with your weight!"

How about "being"

Yep that's definately the fella, love it

"BEING"

Could take it one step further - B?

The B forum?

Now you are just being silly, I expected so much more from a budding genius ;)

Shurrup FF (guess what this stands for) x

I showed my mam!

She said you look like her before she went blonde!

I'm kind of struggling at the moment. I'm obsessed with weighing myself. Obviously to go from being in ketosis to eating normal healthy food the weight does fluctuate by a lb or two, but when I weighed myself on Tuesday and it went up 2lbs I was besides myself. A day and toilet trip later it had gone again. I knew I hadn't gained fat as I've not eaten badly, but when the scales moved it freaked me out.

I just want to enjoy being at goal, but I'm more worried about being fat now then I was when I was actually fat. I'm finding myself sitting with a cushion on my tummy to hide it and pulling at my clothes so they don't show my body shape.

My goal was to be in the back dress on my signature. I wore it at my brothers wedding and before I lost the weight I thought...I want to look like that again. Now I'm at that weight I feel fatter then I did before I lost the weight.

Why can we never be bloody happy.

Back