mama kash diary

Yes queen boooooo to work but home now had a half pack of Tom soup and going to clean bathroom :( then chill and watch telly . Tired and flagging but will get there !

Come on ketosis !!!

Got gurgly stomach again just like when I first started ...weird !!!!

Oh poor you I hate cleaning the bathroom :(
I have a very gurgly stomach at the moment too :S

I must be a right sado, I love cleaning up lol xx

Well day 50 and down 0.5 so starting from Sunday that is 2 pounds down . Slower than I hoped but from 12.4.5 to 12.2 is better than nothing ..,,, I just don't seem to get under 12 which is darn annoying especially as I have been TS for 4 full days since Sunday 21st. Hmmmm . I know I know .... Stay off the scales .,.. I must be losing if I am only on 600 -800 calories a day plus drinking loads of water ..., just annoying seeing people losing in a day what I lose in a week :( darn it will show those scale gods I can do this !!!!

Hey hon, just read through your diary. You're doing great :) wish I had your willpower! Have a great day x

Keep your chin up MK - remember you'd struggle to lose that in a full week of WW/SW, etc even if being truly saintly (or at least I certainly did - a half pound down on these plans was good going for me!). And the week isn't up yet... You still have 3 more days to go so 2.5lbs down at the half way mark is pretty awesome really!

xx

scotminx said:
Keep your chin up MK - remember you'd struggle to lose that in a full week of WW/SW, etc even if being truly saintly (or at least I certainly did - a half pound down on these plans was good going for me!). And the week isn't up yet... You still have 3 more days to go so 2.5lbs down at the half way mark is pretty awesome really!

xx

Thanks scotminx you are absolutely right ! Hope you are doing great ? X

Mamakash said:
Well day 51 and wooo hoo another pound down so 12.1 yay :)

Sooo near 11 's . Now it's Friday and plenty of them weekend monsters around soooo need some extra strength to keep going ...TS all the way

Oooooh sooooooooo close to them 11's surely thats gotta help push you through the weekend? I bet by Monday you'll be in them 11's if your strict and stick to TS :D xx

Mamakash said:
I know LMP ..,,,aaaagh out tonight with a friend so gonna need that strength . She's dead slim tho (lost loads of weight on lighter life a few years ago and maintains with CD ) so hoping looking at her non existent belly and my vino belly will keep me on the sparkling water looool

Good luck for tonight MK, reckon you will def see those 11's come Monday x

Back