mama kash diary

Naughty mama!! Put that wine down :p lol glad you are back with us today! Try and be good hun those monsters are trying to keep you out of the 11s!!

Mamakash said:
Darn wine monsters succeeded but been good today (although had sone meat nibbles so not TS....tomorrow is another day and mama is going to be good again !! :) xx

Oh Hun :) glad it was a good one today x

Mamakash said:
Ps and it is day 61 Tuesday .... I should have been 2 stone down by now stupid mama .....nearly nine pounds behind target grrrrrrrr x

Phhsttt I should be at goal by now so less of that talk ;) doing well babe x

Mamakash said:
Day 62 . Started good . Sneaky WI looked promising all things considered and TS all the way till a mouthful if cheese and 2 glasses of rose . Dim or what .... Oh well apart from that 2 soups and 1 and 1/2 bars . What's wrong with me !

Nothing hun we're all the same don't beat yourself up just work out what caused it and try and avoid that happening again x

Day 65 Sunday 11 September .

Morning all !
Well went totally off plan yeserdsy and had some paladin crisps and chocolate and red wine . Not a pack in sight but made a conscious decision to do that . Also had lunch out with fish cakes and salad and some cheeese and ate it with a biscuit ...and shared a bottle of wine .

Decided off plan wasn't all that so back on today tho got a christening so could be a challenge .

WI . Well Friday hit just under 12 !!! 11,13.5 Which is a miracle considering . I will keep it at that and not worry about yesterday . I think just got bored of dieting . On holiday Thursday staying with friends in the med . On plan will be hard but they eat very well .... Lots of salads etc so may just do what I can and enjoy the mangoe tree in the garden then cone back to TS and see If I can behave until the end of October when I go away again . They are not drinkers either so won't be a houseful of wine . I need to stop drinking wine as I realise it not food is my calorie downfall . Barely touched carbs (that don't cone in a wine glass) in 60 days . Well this is a learning experience so moving forward trying to keep well and healthy and determined to cone back ready to do this. Packs all been ordered and delivered ready for 23 of September . Not a restart just a journey .

Hope everyone having a great time ! X

Just wanted to drop by and say hello dear Mama. Hope you are having fun. Wine and fish cake combo is sure one of my faves xxxx

your doing great hun woop woop your in the 11's you have a good time on holiday hope you enjoy yourself x

5 days and no posts?

Hope your ok mama xx

Mamakash said:
Hellooooo guys u am back ! Lmp and Kay me been on hols had fab time and only put on 2.5 pounds so Very happy !!! Despite loads of bread and stuff .

Gonna catch up with you all later but hope everyone is good and Monday back on the best diet ever ! Xxxxx

Fantastic!! :D really great news babe ;) welcome back! Missed you x

Back