mama kash diary

Good luck Mama...hope it's a good week for you and ketosis comes around quickly x

Mamakash said:
Aaagh well it's only 4 and struggling . Dont feel well and know I just need to hang on in there till say Thursday and I will feel better . Feel Bleugh bloated tired and fat .

:(

Lol I'm always bloated tired and fat ;)

Mamakash said:
Week it's Friday and been good . Last time I looked lost 4.5 pounds since Monday but with my body that could all change by tomorrow sooooo whatever !

Have a good weekend people x

Woooo go Mama!!!! So no wine?? :)

Finger's crossed for your weigh in tomorrow then missy! Hope it is a very good one for you xxx

DustQueen said:
Ooooo tell us :) we miss you x

Hi DQ just been really busy with work plus my iPad not working ( it's ok now .... Maybe)

Hope you all ok . Managed last night with a glass of champagne for late birthday and then drove so pretty pleased with me . Feel really bloated tho beluga and don't think the weight is moving at all ........

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well after a 2 plus year hiatus decided to give exante another try !! Hello all

Really want to lose 3 stone . Doing loads of exercise but weight not budging and despite eating pretty good most of the time thinking it now needs desperate measures ...so hi to all and here goes with day 1 TS tomorrow x

Back