mama kash diary

Day 3 begins bright and early . Bit of a natal mouth yay and have lost 3.5 pounds ( ok it's water weight but herb!)

Ready for today and booked into gym at lunchtime for another heavy session . Must say found it hard yesterday, probably due to low calories

Away this weekend visiting family so need to stay on track !!

Day 4 well feeling loads better . Coffee and water only so far . Hoping for a better day tho seriously sick if vanilla shakes . .......

My plan is to use up the 50 onTS then move onto. Paleo or something high protein with low starch veg . Just needed to luck start weight loss and more importantly kick the evening glass of wine . This is good and weekend away with non drinkers so should be good for 2 weeks of that :)

Gym again at lunchtime . Hope I feel a bit stronger than yesterday when I nearly passed our !

Enjoy your weekend

Hi Mamakash. Welcome back. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hey Mama

nice to see you xxx how the devil are you?? Xxx
Great minds think alike hey :) I've just ordered some dust after not touching it since 2011 ;) looking forward to it :)

Hey miss how are you ? You still here ? I had massive infection so gave up due to penicillin pukieness but back on track I hope as a week of no carbs and yesterday WS .... Today TS

Going to find your diary x

Welcome back. Looking forward to following your weight loss.

Hey miss how are you ? You still here ? I had massive infection so gave up due to penicillin pukieness but back on track I hope as a week of no carbs and yesterday WS .... Today TS

Going to find your diary x

If you mean here as in on the wagon them no lol but need to get back very soon so will be shortly :) yeah I was derailed by vomiting too :) what a lovely pair we make :D

Good luck. You can do it.

Back