mama kash diary

Hi precious ! Hope you are well ? Will catch up on diaries this weekend .

Well day 3 and 12 stone 10 pounds so that's 4 pounds gone woo hoo !

Ubfirtunatley have a formal dinner tonight . Already warned my guest I am not eating .

Right off to try the porridge . I hate porridge but thought it would be god to try exante porridge .....?!!

Day seven ( sunday )and done good this weekend ss went for a 2 hour hike with OH went to pub and we both had black coffee and home to baked fish for him with veggies and me 2 packs .,,, and I had a mouthful of baked fish and ditto cheese .,
Woke up and IH is 13 stone 9.5 so he has lost 4.5 pounds since stsrting Thursday ( he is adding a low carb meal) .

I am stuck at 12 pounds 9.5 so 4.5 pounds since Monday which I am happy about . I feel better and I know it must be going down somewhere .

Just had porridge and green tea and will do a roast chicken for family and try not to nibble . Very pleased with the no drinking ..,, just need to keep it up so no social events for a month !

Mamakash said:
Day ten and 12 stone 9 this morning . Sticking to it so hoping for a good loss over the next few weeks . Tires tho

Oh we're almost the same weight, I was 12.07 this morning :) xx

Day 11 and 12 stone 8

oh is 13 stone 1 !!!!!! Hate him

It's much easier with him doing this as well as his will power is loads better than mine .

Anyway still 2 stone 8 to go to goal so guess we gonna need the will power for another 3 months ...................

Right better order more exante as when I started just ordered for one .

Have a good day you all!

Day 11 done and dusted and starting to feel energised so guess I am in ketosis YAY!! Early night and going to try a yoga class tomorrow with the new mat I bought in anticipation of all the wine money me saving :) this year I am determined to get back to my summer 2007 fitness and weight of 9.7 stone of toned muscle and energy so I ran and exercised most days . Got ct scan end of month and hope all is healing so no more hospital or ops and the excuses that came with ...... A year ago today I was in HDU with tubes everywhere after a 7 1/2 hour op so life is good . ..... :)

You are doing fab Mama and fair play to tour OH for doing it aswell! Reckon I'd find it all much easier if mine did it aswell! X

Thanks Kay and 14 .... Really hope I can get to goal this time ... I reckon 10 or 11 weeks ........

Oh is having a small meal nights but buying m and s healthy option so I don't need to cook . He is also good at giving me black looks when I ponder a glass of wine . It's weird y
To go out and drink tea/coffee but I am getting used to it and we are honestly avoiding most social events or drinking events ......

Need a good walk today but so far just relaxing after a tough week at work ...so .....here's to another good day

Day 13 and me 12 stone 8 and Oh at 13 stone 9.5 ( I think) . Silly man misread the scales the other day and said 13 ten was 13 one looooool

Come on body start wooooooshing that fat away

Have a great day all ! Xx

Back