mama kash diary

Well back on TS with a side order of antibiotics for chest infection . Must have gained 3 pounds yesterday but I know most of that is glycogen water weight so hoping no real damage and that weekend shows me back on the weigh down .come on 11 stone ten .,,,, I can nearly taste you ..,,belly definitely shrinking as just realised my raincoat fits . Woo hooooo xxx

Survived lunch ... Had fish cake for stsrters and pushed it round plate and sea bass for main . Ate that but was very small portion .., no veg . Cone back to. A pound down since mornin WTF ???

Good need squeezed ( and I mean squeezed) into size 12 reuss suit . Something must be shrinking .... Resisted temptation of chill out vino and got mint tea.., chest infection yeuk (probably coughed that pound away)

Hey ho . Soup for tea and that's me to bed with mr lemsip xxx

Mamakash said:
Survived lunch ... Had fish cake for stsrters and pushed it round plate and sea bass for main . Ate that but was very small portion .., no veg . Cone back to. A pound down since mornin WTF ???

Good need squeezed ( and I mean squeezed) into size 12 reuss suit . Something must be shrinking .... Resisted temptation of chill out vino and got mint tea.., chest infection yeuk (probably coughed that pound away)

Hey ho . Soup for tea and that's me to bed with mr lemsip xxx

Woooooo go Mama!!!! X

Well WI on Friday was 11 stone 14 woo hoo. Then had 3 days off plan so put on 3 pounds ... Mostly water I am sure as was still pretty sensible although had a few carbs . So ....TS today ..... Got a formal dinner on Friday so hope to stick at it till then . Was good to do off plan . Made me realise I can eat sensibly and with small portions but I still want to lose 11/2 stone more ....,,hope y'all ok ? Xxx

Mamakash said:
Well WI on Friday was 11 stone 14 woo hoo. Then had 3 days off plan so put on 3 pounds ... Mostly water I am sure as was still pretty sensible although had a few carbs . So ....TS today ..... Got a formal dinner on Friday so hope to stick at it till then . Was good to do off plan . Made me realise I can eat sensibly and with small portions but I still want to lose 11/2 stone more ....,,hope y'all ok ? Xxx

11 stone 14?
Glad you're doing ok Mama x :)

Pretty much the sane as you DQ ! Keep bouncing berween the 11 12 and 12.o5 . Stuck food wise to packs tho a few cheese nibbles but had 3 glasses of wine last night so obviously this is the problem . Not got back into exercise after chest infection but planning big garden clear out today and intend to stick to packs again this weekend . Don't have food cravings. So stupid as I could easily be at goal now .Smack !!! X

Well didn't stick to exante this weekend . Didn't even really eat just nibbled so hungry . Actually fancied a soup late last night but didn't . Weirdly not enjoying food at all but just being stupid eating crap. actually had 2 pieces of toast and some ice cream yesterday ....

Well today back on TS and determined to stick to exante till Saturday when I have a week away at a conference . Will try to keep that week low carb altho loads of lunches and dinners Bleugh .

On a positive note definitely looking slimmer despite everything ... I just need to be ten stone anything ... 10 13.5 would be good . In reality 3 weeks of exante would get me there but I need to get a grip.

Well highly stressful day at work looms . Hope everyone has a good day !

Hey mk hope today's been a better day babe, it's difficult wen u have lunches etc included in meetings etc but I'm sure u will be fine babe good luck x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mamakash said:
Hey all well away at a conference and had a sandwich for lunch and dinner ..oh well . Feel fat :( .not home till next Sunday so will try to low carb ...but..... Eeejk xxx

Just try your best chick :) xx

Mamakash said:
Well..,been at a conference all week and been a wee bit naughty after averaging 3 cocktail parties a night . Promise to be good next week. Thinking of you guys ( love from sunny Dubai ) xxxxx

Yeh I bet your thinking of us while your laid in the sun sipping cocktails ;) we hate you lol just kidding babe xx

Hi guys and especially LMP and DQ !!! I got back this morning . Exhausted but with a nice tan :) and an overworked liver :( and I dare not get on the scales or anywhere near them .

Err did think of you ( I posted !!) .... Well going for restart tomorrow .... Fingers crossed .... So not going near a scale till Friday to prevent total depression . Hope you all ok and will catch up in diaries soon xxx

Back