Total Solution Manda's Diary

Also just noticed we have the same goal weight. I also was your weight last January so it is do-able but unfortunately the weight loss just gets slower and slower! I am also terrible for losing some weight and then rewarding myself with....bad food!

I'm one of those mad positivity nuts, so I'm just believing that it will always even out at in and around a stone a month. Thankfully I haven't done any exercise so I have that to fall back on to increase my losses. I also think my losses are bigger this time as I've stopped taking omeprazole, and I attribute it to my 2 stone gain when I started it 10 years ago, and my awful digestive problems. My weigh in day is Sunday, but in the early weeks im way too stupid to actually wait until that day and I weigh every day lol. That of course annoys me because some days I go up and down.
I'm son glad I only have shakes because in ketosis I gag when I try to eat. I'm between ++ and +++ on the sticks. I need to be +++ or more for active fat burning.
I'm going great guns and I feel great! xxx

Another day down. I really want to make it to 12'7 for my wedding. I've noticed though that thanks to my 2cm diastasis in my stomach muscles, I'm nowhereally near as flat in the stomach as I was at this weight three babies ago. It's so hard to fix a diastasis, and I'm only 2 months post pregnancy. Oh well, it is what it is, and I'm lighter than I've been in ages so I'll just keep going. I don't really feel the need to eat anymore and the days are going past faster as I'm not obsessing over every hour not eating as I was at the beginning.

Whyyyy do I weigh daily? I'm a d ickhead sometimes lol. I won't say what it is but while it's a loss it's not a brilliant one I hoped for. Weigh in on Sunday. Should I do some light exercise? I'm scared it will make my weight go up as my stupid muscles haven't seen the light of day in months thanks to me kicking it in a wheelchair all pregnancy xxx

You make me laugh because I cheated and weighed too! I wondered if my not so great loss was because I have exercised this week and initially I find this stalls weightloss. Maybe some gentle low impact - when I run on this diet I get very faint so be careful :)

Ah jaysus I couldn't run the length of myself. Few star jumps and I'm ready for my bed lol. As long as I get 3lb off a week I'll be happy. I'm sure there will be weeks of more, but can't really be doing with any less as there are people getting 5lb losses in slimming world eating chips and I'm over here with my watery shake like
Have you ever noticed an increase in losses drinking more water? I know it will make me feel better but I don't like the drinking part or all the peeing xxx

I was absolutely starving tonight and had some chicken. I can't be deep in keto if I'm starving, but what's keeping me out? I've only had 3 shakes a day for well over a week. This happened last time. All else I have is water black coffee and green tea! Not one single slip up. I'm not letting it get to me. The chicken made all the difference.

Just go to bed if you can! I'm in that mood too just want it to be saturday so I can weigh properly!

I'm in bed but still struggling lol. I'm really glad my 2 year old stole what was left of my chocolate last week. Gotta stay strong lol

So I had some eggs last night. I just couldn't handle the hunger. Eggs are keto and fine but still. Why am I not in yet :(

Haha well yesterday went a bit askew but I don't care. I think we need to have a slIP up now and again. This diet is really tough. I had chicken then 2 cookies and ice-cream. If that's all I eat in a week I'm not concerned. Back on it today and wondering what loss will be like tomorrow

Gettin on really well thanks lost 61/2 first week 2 this week so not bad 8 1/2 in two week. I'm also back at my 2stone now after what I gained over crimbo so I'm back to what I was day before crimbo eve haha. Il prob just get 2lb a week now but I'm happy with that 3 stone to go want to try and get another 1 1/2 stone by end of march and that will put me at 3 1/2 stone in total . If I loose 2lb a week it's do able.

Loving eating again I must admit and haven't been near mac Donald's haha. I have had Chinese tho but it's aloud in my syns it's 8.5 for beef with mushrooms so guilt free treat.

I still get alerts when u post so always read wonder what the scales will show tomorrow I love weigh day hahaha

Hows it going manda? Don't worry about the slip ups - we all have them and it's the fact you can accept and get back on track. When you are on this diet long term it's going to happen! I'm having the same problem with keto but we are eating so low carb and low cal we will be losing weight eventually just by the numbers so stick at it.

Was weigh in today? good luck and let us know how you get on!

That's fantastic. See I don't even get losses like that on exante never mind SW. I have only lost 2lb this week. I know I slipped up but in a week that's nothing. I feel at a loss. I just have to stick to 3 shakes otherwise I don't lose much at all. Think I'll step things up this week. Extra water and lots of exercise. Plus no slip ups. See if that makes much difference.
So -2lb and that puts me at 13st5lb xxx

I hope so Cf70! What's your name by the way? Yes we have to lose weight with it. It is genuine fat loss because it doesnt go back on easily at all. I do love this diet just wish I could see more results. It's my fault though for slipping up. Let's see if I can go a full week without one slip. I was trying on size 14s in the shop the other day and I looked so slim. I can't lose that, I have to go even further with it.

Attachments

• 20170120_182716.jpg
    20170120_182716.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 15
The weight you are now is the weight I want to get to haha. I'm at 16.13 got ages to go haha you nut post pics as 13st this is my target weight

My name is Cass! Yeah make sure you get enough water and stick to shakes so no weight of food - that's my plan too this week! Quite busy so hopefully that's easy! Maybe bit more gentle exercise like walking or step ups or something! I only lost 1lb this week so I'd really like to see 3-4lbs this week and I'd be very happy with that.

Back