Total Solution Manda's Diary

Haha bless you , if your anything like me U will feel so bloated and want to get back onto the diet. It's usually day 2 after I've cheated I feel it so try and keep yourself busy . You do well driving that car sounds huge , does seem daft about seats.

Reading your diary is like studying my own experiences. I'm also a pro at this lol
I'm starting today which may seem like the worst possible time of the year but I honestly can't go on like this for any longer. Will be looking for inspiration so will pop in on here every now and then. Wish me luck xx

I'm back again. My tummy isn't digesting what I eat properly. I'm beginning to get rather worried but in the meantime I'm going on total solution in order to control the bloating and diarrhoea.

Big changes in 2017. I will be totally honest. I'm bipolar with borderline personality disorder. 2016 was a good and bad year for me. I have five kids and my youngest is 7 weeks old. She was a surprise this time last year. One of my children doesn't live with me permanently. I have shared custody with my ex husband but I'm hoping to change that this year. I have multiple health problems, including mobility issues due to being born with bad hips and developing problems in pregnancy. Thanks to taking antipsychotics and other psychotropics for years, my metabolism is shot. Omeprazole for reflux disease has destroyed my digestive system.
I was anxious, fearful, unhappy and feeling cabin fever from being agoraphobic. I feel really good entering the new year ready to change my life. God knows I need it. Total solution works for me. Probiotics, psyllium husk, aloe vera, green tea and whatever else I've forgotten will accompany my journey. Follow me and I'll follow you back :)

I'm so hungry today!! Day 1 done though. Just six more and I'll be in ketosis deep. I just keep thinking I'll be in the 12s by this time next month. That is keeping me going

I'm so hungry today!! Day 1 done though. Just six more and I'll be in ketosis deep. I just keep thinking I'll be in the 12s by this time next month. That is keeping me going
Well done for getting through day 1. This time next week it'll all feel easier and you'll feel stronger!
I think you are an amazing lady for the way you are coping with everything and I cannot believe you have 5 kids! You look so young! What's your secret ;)
Look after and be kind to yourself :)

Thanks girlies! So far so good today. I've had my black coffee and plan for my first shake around two.
Haha yes Im 31 but I look younger. Coconut oil is the only thing I can attribute it to lol.
I'm so excited to be in the 12s by next month (adamant it's happening) I'm going to add in ten mins of exercise if I can to help with the losses. I'm finding a break in my chronic pain so I can do a bit more. All Christmas I was miserable as feck because I just don't want to be this size anymore. I don't even enjoy the crap food anymore. Plus I felt absolutely woeful when I ate food and my body refused to digest it. I think this is the time when I don't give up. Apart from anything else, doing exante is really fun because of the results and how quickly you get them. One day your stomach is sticking out and next it feels all flat and calm xxx

If it wasn't for the feeling of ketosis we wouldn't do it. I'm fascinated by it. Being in that state prevents cancer escalating. They're now telling cancer patients to go on a keto diet to stop tumour growth. It also repairs so many problems. There's definitely a reason why it feels so good. If you think about it, if we stuck to eating what we were designed to, meat, fruit and veg then we would always be in it xx

Day 2 is going well. Almost threw pieces of whatever I was making the kids in my mouth a few times but caught myself on.
I've had one shake so far, and a few cups of green tea, black coffee, acidophilus tabs and two swigs out of my aloe vera juice bottle. I feel pretty good.

How are you not starving having one product lol. I have to have them normal times or I'd dull even more lol. I ended up drinking normal orange squash last time and worked well for me manage to drink a lot more

I rarely eat before 5pm. I'm a d ickhead like that's such a stupid thing to do for your metabolism but I'm just never hungry until that time. I'm getting really hungry now. Night time is the worst for me. Also because it takes 7 days to get me in ketosis. I can't stop p'ing because of all the extra fluid lol. Body isn't used to it.

Haha you make laugh, can't you just force yourself to eat. I never used to eat breakfast but just tell myself to have it . If I go that long I would be starving and feel physically sick . What do U end up doing then just eating 2 remaining products late at night . Hoping I don't get really bad heads tomoz not looking forward to that . I certainly won't be sulking about food cause sick of the sight of it lol

I have three shakes so I beat one into me around 2 then 6 then bedtime. In theory anyway. The baby often takes feeding priority. I sup coffee and green tea all day which are diuretics so that will be why all I do is p iss
I seriously have never felt better about this diet. So used to not eating, and so sick of all the food.

Day 3 going well. My depression has lifted too. Well, not depression but general unhappiness I felt over Christmas. January is so perfect for losing weight!

Thanks Laura. If only we could get that feeling of hurry up and be a week out of our heads lol. Time goes so fast unless you're on a diet

I'm starting to feel really s hit today. I feel like I'm due the worst period ever. I'm not sure if I'm due, so did a test to rule that out. Negative thankfully. Couldn't handle having two babies under a year! I thought maybe it's the diet as I've a sore head and sometimes it makes you feel crap before better. Paracetamol isn't touching the aches. Maybe a cold. Or nothing. We shall see. Second shake is down, 2 large cups of coffee, a small glass of water and a cup of green tea. I've been making my shakes with about a pint of water. Otherwise I canny manage any more liquid just now. I'll build up my intake.

Lol I love roast beef. I'm managing ok with the smells of food and that. My hubby can't cook for s hit so nothing he makes will make me want it really haha. He always does the first week cooking so I'm not in kitchen surrounded by it

Back