March Goals

Charlotte, what an fabulous gift for your mum, that takes one amazing woman to do that. We'll be with you all the way!

Hi all, I lost some weight last year but then took my eye off the ball over Christmas etc. and put back on almost a stone. Ugh! So now I want to get back to losing again and get rid of that horrible Christmas stone... plus another 5 (eek!) so I absolutely need to get cracking again. Hope it's OK to join in here? My March goal is 8lb to get me back to 14st at least, and then I can start planning the rest of the weight loss after that. (It's funny how I really feel this stone I put back on now - I've been heavier than this in the past but for some reason this feels worse) Anyway, I've dug out the blue pills I was supposed to take last November (but kind of... didn't) so I'm hoping they will help me get back on track and that the Dr will still be OK about prescribing me more when I go back next time! Fingers crossed, as I've found it really hard in the past without them. Anyway, enough of my ramblings, and best of luck to everyone for March!

so my starting weight for this was 10.8 .. weighed this morning i am now 10.4 yay :) half way there to my 8pounds goal! xx

thank youuu! well done to you too :) Just keep thinking summer and its pushing me on the straight and narrow!

yay nice clothes for summer :)

Fingers crossed i can lay next to my oh in a bikini with no vest top covering my belly :(

You girls are doing sooo well..... I really feel that either the pills aren't working for me or I'm doing something reallly wrong. Im into week 3 of pills as of yesterday and I have only lost 6 pounds.... Rach you lost that in 1 week! ( Which is fabulous!) Maybe I'm over expectant? :( either way I could eat a mountain of chocolate right now! :/ :(

Amy....it is recommended to lose 1-2lbs per week....any loss is brilliant.....

You are doing fantastic Amy don't be disheartened.......positive thinking hun :):)

If you go to Marks and spencers they do low cal/low fat chocolate latte mousses aswell as others, that stops me from munching they are 2 for £1.80 atm and are well worth it :)

It just means your not going totally without so you don't get those cravings :)

Hi all, well I weighed myself this morning for the first time since I started trying to lose weight again and I've lost 5lbs this week! Which puts me well on the way to my March target (yay!). So much so that I've decided to revise my target up to 10lbs instead of 8. Not sure how well I'll do from now on now that the initial 'good' first week is over but we've all got to have goals right? Well, fingers crossed! Best wishes to everyone else for their weigh-ins!

Well done One thats great news :)

Back