March Goals

Well done Rach!! Your going to meet and beat your goal for March!!

I'm going from my scales tomorrow seeing as the 1st was a Tuesday!! I'll let you know!!

Well done Rach :)

I have flown past my goal this month 12lb so far and still have till Thursday :woohoo:

Well done on your losses and meeting your goals girls. I have thrown out my scales and my xenical this weekend....

I couldn't cope anymore ... as i said on one of my last posts, i have been stuck in the bathroom for like ever, not being able to go out because of toilet anxiety!!!!!!! I only lost 7 pounds in my first 4 weeks of xenical which I thought was reallllly poor... so I figure I can do just as well on my own without the pills and then I can actually get out of the front door! I was following EVERY rule and eating well, walking every night and got mediocre results. Fingers crossed that my new way of thinking proves me right... I really want this weight off but I don't want to make myself any more miserable than I already am!

I just wish I could understand why these pills don't work with me ... I am quite upset that I cannot do as well as you girls :/

Amy 7lbs is brilliant in 4 weeks , its recommended a 1-2lb loss per week...the tablets i see as a back up until we get our heads around re-educating ourselves on foods.....blocking a % of fat...
As long as you don't go over the 5g rule then you won't suffer that tango moment !
Don't be disheartened stress stops your body from losing weight hunny

Just make sure you have the right amount of calories and drink plenty of water....xx

Hit my March (plus 3 days) target today!! Really chuffed! :D:D

Onto the next one now which is April (plus 8 days)!!

WELL DONE Passiflora thats great :) xx

Back