March - Post Natal Weight Loss Challenge

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Fancy it? Even if its just half a lb a week to keep track of your weight etc.

I'm going to aim for 7lb in March - still BF so figured this was a good amount. Anymore and I'll be a happy bunny! lol

Running list:

angie-bum 5lb
FYM 4lb
Kirsty 12lb
Lisa Marie 12lb
LovelyLauren 6lb
Oisin 20lb
Purple hugs 7lb

Last edited:
Great! :)

Jane fab!!

Just what I need!!

Weighed myself at MIL and although I'm too ashamed to put the number iv lost 26lb since giving birth - in 16 days so I'm over the moon!

Obviously iv not been eating properly so that should and will slow down!

I will aim for 6lbs this month

If I reach that I will be made up! Anything more I will be ecstatic!

My motivation will be or hubby to notice a difference in my by the time he gets back in 6 weeks - and to feel more comfortable in a swimming costume for first time we take Alyssia swimming :)

xxxxx

Jane fab!!

Just what I need!!

Weighed myself at MIL and although I'm too ashamed to put the number iv lost 26lb since giving birth - in 16 days so I'm over the moon!

Obviously iv not been eating properly so that should and will slow down!

I will aim for 6lbs this month

If I reach that I will be made up! Anything more I will be ecstatic!

My motivation will be or hubby to notice a difference in my by the time he gets back in 6 weeks - and to feel more comfortable in a swimming costume for first time we take Alyssia swimming :)

xxxxx

Hi Lauren!
WOWEEE at the weight loss! my goodness time has flown in too eh! lol never sure where on earth it goes!

I'm sure your DH will see a difference - tummy will be more toned too I'm sure. ((hugs))

We should take note of Lisa and do our measurements eh! - I've just got to find a tape measure. lol

Purple hugs 7lb
Lisa Marie 12lb
LovelyLauren 6lb

Good luck ladies!! x

Hey :) I'm in, will aim for 4lbs as they say that between 0.5 and 1 is whats safe to lose while bf, plus I don't want to put myself off by aiming for a huge number lol.

Emma xXx
FYM 4lb
Kirsty 12lb
Lisa Marie 12lb
LovelyLauren 6lb
Purple hugs 7lb

Hope no one minds but my OCD kicked in and I had to aplhabetise *blush*

xXx

Good luck everyone!

Ok.. st davids day is done.. the cooking has stopped! lol Today is D Day for me and good luck everyone - we can do it!!
:)

thankyou Jane this is going to be a great motivator =)

angie-bum 5lb
FYM 4lb
Kirsty 12lb
Lisa Marie 12lb
LovelyLauren 6lb
Purple hugs 7lb

Kirsty - 1lb is great going hun! you had chippy and 2 muffins after all ((hugs)) don't beat yourself up now hun, stay with it!

Angie - I need it ! but am now wondering if I'm wise with my total given BF. lol We'll see.. if I don't make it I won't be too harsh on myself. I'd be happy with 1lb a week.

now is chippy chinese as i've heard some people say or fish and chips? :D because when i go to the chippy it's for fish and chips. i'd never known people referred to the chinese in that way until last week :S confusion!! ha.

regardless, 1lb is a lb babes. it's a good amount to lose!! it's much better than it going on and better than sts. so don't beat yourself up :)

abz xx

Abz - we Say chippy for both! Most of our chippies are Chinese anyway but are like half Nd half... u van get fish and chips or Chinese! Xx

lol a chippy is a chippy as in fish n' chips or savaloy and chips as my childhood favourite! lol i don't eat fish or meat now so it's veggie burger and chips or curry sauce n' chips! lol ok.. enough talk of chips!! lol

Am half a lb up on my last weigh in .. hardly surprising as it's been St Davids day and I ate all the things I shouldn't! Oops! so.. for now I'm getting back on track. catrin has hit a growth spurt so that'll help get rid of some calories I expect! :p

i am 5 pounds up from initial post natal weight so i would be thrilled with a lb a week loss. was thinking of going to sw today, but Katia had a very troubled night, crying out in her sleep and waking several times between 1 and 5, so we had a lie in. she is currently strapped to me in a moby wrap, am hoping walking round with her will burn off the pounds!

I stuck to sole source one week no cheating and only lost a pound! I'd be over the moon if I'd had a chippy and still managed to lose 1lb lol.

Angie I've been baby wearing Catrin to get her to doze in the day as she is resistant of sleeping in the daytime. She is sleeping well at night but is up every night anywhere from every 90 minutes (night before last) to every 3-4 hours. lol We don't see many gaps of 3-4 hours so when we do they're lovely! lol Do you ignore / settle Kezia when she wakes at night? I always feed Catrin but she's still small so have to keep the feeds up.

Lisa - I'm sure you'll see another great loss soon and the inches likely 'went' when you lost 1lb. I saw a poem once about 'only a pound' it was really funny all about not underestimating the effect of a lb loss.

Have been better today so hoping to be back down to 212 or below would be nice! lol I was bad on St Davids day and paid for it. lol

Hey ladies

Room for one more??

I'm gonna aim for 20lb this month.. i have lost 5lb at wi on Monday so have 15lb to go.. im also having the day off on Mothers day & the 27th March too.

Hopefully i can do it

Oisin xx

Back