Marge's Diary: +4 stones to lose by July Wedding

Wow, well done, Hon! That's a brilliant loss. I wish I could do Atkins, but I'm mainly vegetarian, so it's hard for me to find things to eat.

Anyway, will catch up soon. x :)

Cheers guys, its so nice to know I come on here and get your support, I really appreciate it as I am not from the UK so don't have the strong network of family and friends that I have back home, and even though my fiance is very understanding it's not the same, he is very slim and comes from a family of slim people so does not really understand what food means to me...

Anyway, you'll never guess what i'm doing... I am currently wrapped up like a mummy and with what looks like a space suit over the top! I'm giving the universal body contour wrap a go, i'm so desperate to lose inches before my first dress fitting that I am giving anything a go!

margarino said:
Cheers guys, its so nice to know I come on here and get your support, I really appreciate it as I am not from the UK so don't have the strong network of family and friends that I have back home, and even though my fiance is very understanding it's not the same, he is very slim and comes from a family of slim people so does not really understand what food means to me...

Anyway, you'll never guess what i'm doing... I am currently wrapped up like a mummy and with what looks like a space suit over the top! I'm giving the universal body contour wrap a go, i'm so desperate to lose inches before my first dress fitting that I am giving anything a go!

Oooooooooo where you having it done I want one of those hope ya enjoying it lovely lady xxxxx

Oooooooooo where you having it done I want one of those hope ya enjoying it lovely lady xxxxx

Just got back! I did it at the Tao Salon in Oxford, it was the first time that i went there and they were really nice, especially the lady who did it, she made me feel quite comfortable despite being starkers - well almost, i had pants on but that's it!! It was a lot less scary than i imagined :D Anyway, in total i lost 11 inches all over my body, they measure everything, wrist size and all. But the places she said i lost most were my upper waist, thighs and my knees (of all places!!)..... Not yet sure that i completely believe it all.... But booked the discounted 3 courses and shall see after the month what difference it has made, at worst it makes a hole in my money purse and gain (or lose!!! :D ) nothing from it.

Well things aren't going too well this week, scales say I've put on 2.2 lbs! :( :( :(

So today i'm back on CD SS, I have enough packs to last me a couple of weeks so... Gonna call my CDC this week and make an appointment for next week :) Wish me luck in no food land :D xxx

margarino said:
Well things aren't going too well this week, scales say I've put on 2.2 lbs! :( :( :(

So today i'm back on CD SS, I have enough packs to last me a couple of weeks so... Gonna call my CDC this week and make an appointment for next week :) Wish me luck in no food land :D xxx

Awwwwwww huni good for you!!! You know you can do this no sweat I will be here all the way :) hugggggzzzzzz xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Awwwwwww huni good for you!!! You know you can do this no sweat I will be here all the way :) hugggggzzzzzz xxxxx

Thanks hun! Well managed to claw back my loss from last week so according to the scales this morning I have STS this week, which is better than gaining!

I've had half a cappuccino shake this morning and taking half a choc orange to work. Didn't do the shred dvd cause I was up at 5 am doing reports, so will do it when I get home, which might be better cause if I get tired then at least I can go to sleep!

Have a doctors appointment on wednesday as she is investigating whether I have an underactive thyroid, which would explain a lot really!

Just gonna take it a day at a time :)

Should really force myself to keep this up to date, maybe I wouldn't be failing so spectacularly!

Well this week has been ****. Went to the doctors on wednesday and she has started me on the pills for an under active thyroid, which I know isn't serious but its still something I now need to take for life. She has also referred me for counselling so at least that was a good outcome.

Yesterday we were informed that the landlady is kicking us out when our lease expires in August. Just what we need when we're getting married just 2 weeks before. So now we have to give up our honeymoon to move out.

And this weekend when I just want to curl up in my bed and pretend that the world doesn't exist, I have to meet Matt's best friends new girl, and I bet anything she is gonna be slim and beautiful... what a sad idiot I am...

Needless to say, I have not lost anything and I have the dress fitting next week and there's no chance i'm gonna fit into it now.

Well hope you lovely ladies are having a better week than I am!

THEY FIT....... JUST :)

Well i went for my fitting over a week ago and managed to squeeze into one dress and the other can be adjusted at the top - the buttons moved - so that i can squeeze into that one too!!!

So plan is to do Cambridge now until the wedding day so that the dresses fit a little better and also to do the 30 Day Shred to get myself a little toned.

Most things are ready to go so the stress is mostly coming from work and i will be trying my best to manage that better rather than reaching for those chocolates!

So here are some pics from the fittings.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 28
  • photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 25
More pics!

Didn't have time to put these ones up this morning as they were too big so had to reduce the size.... (which is ironic cause i too have to reduce in size!!! :p)

Attachments

• IMG_5730s.jpg
    IMG_5730s.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5736s.jpg
    IMG_5736s.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5738s.jpg
    IMG_5738s.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 39
Hello Hon! How are you? Just thought I'd check in and see how you've been getting on. Those wedding dresses are absolutely stunning!!

I've put on most all the weight I've lost over these last few weeks. Been halfheartedly trying to diet. However, I'm using my left over Cambridge packs and going on CD again for 3 -4 weeks from Monday.
Looking forward to catching up with you.
x

Tessieg1 said:
Hello Hon! How are you? Just thought I'd check in and see how you've been getting on. Those wedding dresses are absolutely stunning!!

I've put on most all the weight I've lost over these last few weeks. Been halfheartedly trying to diet. However, I'm using my left over Cambridge packs and going on CD again for 3 -4 weeks from Monday.
Looking forward to catching up with you.
x

Ah bless you hun. It will all come off again in no time. I've been really rubbish recently, been stuck on the same weight for ages!

Wow wow wow those dresses are beautiful! You look stunning well done :) I am in love with the back of the long one. Exactly the sort of thing I'd love to get married in (if I ever do haha). Love the fact you're having both, you only get to do it once so why not :D

Wow wow wow those dresses are beautiful! You look stunning well done :) I am in love with the back of the long one. Exactly the sort of thing I'd love to get married in (if I ever do haha). Love the fact you're having both, you only get to do it once so why not :D

Thanks felix!!! I totally agree, i know i'm being spoilt but its the only time i'm allowed to!!! :D

PS the long one was not at all expensive, its called Norah by Victoria Jane if you want to look it up.

Back