Marie's Musings (16.5lb off)

Im hoping to have lost a good chunk by then yes. Im usually quite motivated and disciplined when I am losing for an occasion, where the problem lies is when the occasion comes when I have only lost half the weight I should of then I cant get back to it, end up putting it all back on again.

Oohh, where about are you staying in mexico? I am going to Mexico in October for a second time, which is why I want to lose weight too!!!

Kantanah resort I think its called. I have been to Mexico twice before but never to this hotel. Cant wait!

Is the Grand palladium Kantenah resort and spa? That was where we were going to stay last year but the price went too high by the time we got around to booking it, price went from around £1000 to £1800. We ended up in the Ocean coral and turquesa which was lovely but a bit too far away from cancun and playa.

We are going to the Iberostar Tucan this year as we wanted to be close to playa del Carmen. I am soooo excited already!!!!

That's the one! I like Playa Del Carmen, nice shops and great fajitas in senor frogs. I stayed in the Aventura Spa Palace the other 2 times I have been, but I think that's in the process of being turned into a Hard Rock Café hotel.

Yeah we spent a day in playa last time and loved it, so thought it would be good to be close this time so when we get fed up of lying round the pool eating and drinking we can go shopping etc. Shame we aren't there at the same time, we could've met for a tequila!!!!

We don't actually go till the 24th, so we will be there the first week in October. I don't like Tequila but a Strawberry Daiquiri would do nicely :)

I actually don't like tequila either!!!! lol We arrive on the 5th so we might get a daiquiri!!!!

Urghh, yeah, its horrible lol

So DD number 5 done. Today I have had a boiled egg for breakfast, melba toasts and laughing cow light for lunch with cherry tomatoes, and I have just had Chilli bean soup with half a pitta for Tea. Pretty much the same as Monday but with different soup!

Need to start thinking about different lunches, I'll get bored with having the melba toasts every DD.

But its been good, and Im feeling good, and I was never hardly hungry today, so yeah, Im happy :)

Great DD! Need to try this melba toast, where would I buy it? Xx

Great DD! Need to try this melba toast, where would I buy it? Xx

I got mine from Tescos, they are in a box with the crackers and they are made by Van Der Meuler or something like that lol

Omelette?

Could be an idea, I could do it in the microwave at work. Id have to knock the breakfast egg on the head tho or I wont go to the loo for week lol

Omelette in the microwave??

You can do scrambled egg in microwave alright. What about a salad or porridge or cereal? I know it's lunchtime but I like cereal at anytime.

Yeah, its not the best way to cook an omelette, but its ok. Just pour it out into a dish and don't mix it throughout the cooking. Its not fantastic but its ok. My only cooking option at work is a microwave. I could do a chunky salad with some wafer thin ham.

Hmmm maybe keep omelette for dinner so. Yeah the salad sounds good, or you could have the half pity for lunch on occasions instead of dinner maybe??

I love cereal on a night for supper actually. Rice Krispies are my favourite.

And a teaspoon of sugar! Devils food!!!!

Back