Mary Su's Food Diary

Hi berryred, i usually get through a large plate of raw veg(carrot, cucumber, sugar snap pea's) during the day. I don't put it down as it's zero.

Nothing to enter into food diary for wens and thurs as it was mostly beer. I was far too sick yesterday to eat. I'm going on holidays next year for paddys day as it's lethal for your health. Today is going well so far, everything is getting back to normal.

Fri
Breakfast
porridge (2.5)

Lunch
ww bread and cheese spread(2)

Dinner
KFC (13)

Drinks
Diet coke(0)
water(0)

Total used today: 17.5/20

Well done on ur loss Marysu, ur doing really well, good 4 u! what did you have/are having nice from KFC? Possibly one of my fave fast food places ever..that chicken skin can't be beaten, its beaut!

Hope you are having a good weekend and enjoyed St Patricks day!! Sounds like you did with all the dirty beer..or guinness shud i say :) x

Hi lozzy, i just had the popcorn chicken kids meal. It was delish. Didn't chance the regular chicken as i thought the points would be through the roof. Oh i'd some paddy's day alright, i wasn't right till yesterday.

WI day, i lost 2lbs. Very pleased considering. I'm bloodly starving the whole time so i'm trying to get the most from my points this week. Only one week till end of the month and i really want to get to 12stone and seeing as i'm the only person that can do it, i may get cracking on it. Ha ha. Gave a really great week everyone. ~X~

Week 3
Monday

Breakfast:
Porridge(3)
2 Biscuits(2)

Lunch:
Zero point soup(0)
Ww pizza(5)

Dinner:
quorn pie (3.5)
yogurt(0.5)

Snacks:
apple(0.5)
choc(5)
points used: 19.5/20

Last edited:
Awww well done again Marysu on the 2lb loss..ur doing brilliant! Keep it up and next week im sure you will be at ur desired 12 stone..good for you girl :) x

Thanks lozzy.

Breakfast
porridge(2.5)
toast(1.5)

Lunch
pasta(6)
2 pks snack a jacks(3)

Dinner
potato, chicken and gravy(7)

Drinks
diet 7up(0)
water(0)

Total points used 20/20

Wens

Breakfast:
Porridge(1.5)
Crackers plus cheese(2)

Lunch:
Soup and bread(2)
4 biscuits(4)

Dinner:
Nuggets plus chips(15?)
2 pink n whites(1)

Total points used 25.5/20

Damn nuggets and chips!
Hope everyone is well.
~X~

Thurs

Breakfast:
toast, egg and tea (3.5)

Lunch:
half ww pizza and micro chips (4.5)

Dinner:
steak with 3 new potatoes (7)

Snack:
toast and ww cheese (2)

Points used : 17/20

oh and good for your WI on Monday..it is Monday isnt it?? :) you're diary's looking good, sure you will do great again x

Yep WI is on monday but TOTM is just about to hit to could be dodgy. Any excuse, ha ha. I'm really hoping for 2lbs of a loss to finish the month off by losing half a stone.

Went very well yesterday had 6/20points used. THEN.... My brother suggested at 3pm going to the races where i had 4 pints of budweiser then came home at midnight and OH had a naggon of vodka waiting for me. Devoured of course. Along with a packet of super noodles.... Then got the munchies at 5.30am this morning so got up out of bed and had a oxtail soup hot cup and bread (3.5p).
Had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and thank god theres no harm done there.
Off to do my shopping now with a very strange hangover. Strange in the way i didn't exactly drink that much and i seriously feel like i drank a whole keg full then someone hit my poor thumping head with the empty keg afterwards. I'm soooooo not drinking tonight.

I can totally relate hun but if you only knew how much crap i have eaten/drank this weekend you would feel positively angelic compared to me i promise you! How did your WI go hun??

Mine is tomorrow..I know for a fact if i dont gain, I will defo STS :-( Its self inflicted tho so only have myself to blame..hope your's went better than expected x

STS i'm afraid but could have been worse. xxx

Sorry to hear that hun but better than a gain eh? Amazingly i lost 0.5lbs..really not sure how and it is TOTM for me too! I promised I would get back on track this week but due to TOTM have not been exercising (swimming) and generally eating comfort food, i.e - naughty stuff! Am off out for a meal on sat with the O/H too so next week am sure to gain! Need to get myself back in the right mindset..I think when the dreaded monthly's have passed I can get myself back on it properly..dont wanna undo my hard work but easier said than done when ur hearts not in it! Monday I shall start again...x

OMG i was seriously the same all week. Ate out all weekend incl yesterday! Thats 4 takeaways. Seriously i may get a grip of myself. Didn't go too far over it points as i was just mentally ticking them off, but take aways seriously do no favours as they're mostly carbs. As for my WI i've STS. Boo hoo.

Tuesday 6th April-

Bagel +WW cheese spread (4)

Oxtail soup(1)
snack a jacks(1.5)
3 milk tray (3?)

Pasta + sauce (4.5)

Tuna sandwich(3.5)

Creme Egg(4)

Points used 21.5/20

Wens 7th April

Pancake (2)
Bread and jam (2)

Chicken + rice noodles (3)
3 milk tray (3?)

Potato, half burger and beans(6)
Oxtail hot cup (.5)

2 weetabix + milk (3)

Total points used 19.5/20

Thurs 8th April

Oxtail Hotcup (0.5)
Melba toast + ww cheese (1.5)
Some easter egg(3.5)
Minestone (2)
Apple(0.5)
Bagel pizza(5.5)
Rice noodle soup (1.5)
Some pringles (3)

Points used 18/20

Very happy with this as i've been struggling keeping within points. I'm experimenting with a new approach to my meals. Small frequent "meals" are more my thing. So i'm just going eat something small every hour and a half or so. I wonder just how long i'll stick with THIS experiment. LOL.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Bagel pizza sounds fab, do tell

I just cut a bagel in half, toast it, spread on pasta sauce as a base, add mushrooms onions and peppers which i'd cooked earlier, then top with low fat cheese, microwave or grill to melt cheese. I swear it's sooooo delish.

Back