Matalan Sale - Maxi Dresses!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
You have got to get to Matalan! They have Maxi-Dresses in size 8 - 20, and they are £10 each at the moment.

I've just bought four, in size 18, and I look really pretty even to myself :eek: Lots of gorgeous tops and summer stuff - I had such a fantastic time shopping (I know, just not like me!) and I feel so good in the clothes I bought! :cool:

SCAT173-3640.jpg

This my fav, and judging by the way hubby's eyes lit up when he saw me in it, he likes it too ;)

OK.... see ya.... just off to Matalan....lol!!

That dress is gorgeous DQ..... and in a size 18 too.... go you how fab is that.....:D

I'm there first thing tomorrow. Size 18 wow, my girl is doing fantastically well.

I swear, the size is just down to how loose the dress is - believe me, the shape ain't getting any smaller :mad:

I love matalan

Didnot spot the dresses when I went in on Friday or a sale

Any ideas when the sale started or I wonder if different areas have different sale dates

I got a lovely black and white top size 18 (wey hey hold on girlies !!!!!!!) bit tight but not too bad for an old fatty !!!! LOL

Luv Luv

I got 3 of the maxi dresses including the one in your pic. They are too small for me at the mo (size 18) but will keep them for my next holiday
Irene xx

They are just so pretty - I wore my pink patterned one today, with pink crocs, sunshades and I felt so pretty and girly!!!! ;)

I'm a croc fan too have pale blue and pink.

I'm only 5 ft 3 so the dresses are very long but i don't care as they are beautiful
Irene xx

Well that made me laugh - toilet roll cover indeed :rolleyes: - get to Matalan and try them on, you may well be pleasantly surprised! :D

Back