Mayflower curry powder

green eyed monster

Gold Member
I'd heard good things about this.

Mil bought a load from b&m as apparently they go quite quickly, and I liberated a tub from her cupboard.cheeky.

Not sure on the syns but it was delicious on chicken breast and potato wedges tonight.

Please tell me the syns aren't too bad. I'm hoping not, as the members in her class swear by it.

Curry powder should be free. Most seasonings are where they don't contain sugar or other extras :)

I may be wrong but I thought there was syns. If it's the one I'm thinking of it's 9 syns for the whole box. And 28g is 2 syns.
I could be wrong and it might of changed.

Is it this one?

249991-Mayflower-Medium-Curry-Sauce-Mix-255g.jpg

Oh I thought it was just normal curry powder. Looks nice. Mmmm curry

I don't think we do unfortunately. I'll have a scout round because I think it would be nice over my cauli mash :) or rice

I'm nowhere a Farmfood or B&M (18-20 miles away) , I had to ask a colleague to pick up a couple of cartons. I loved it. Now it's never in stock when they go. Not on the shelves in Morrisons, Tescos either. It's available on online but I don't want a bulk buy and buying individual packets seems poor value....anyone else bought it online?

Thanks for all replies. X

Yes, that's the one.

Is very tasty xx

Also if you bought more, 5 for example it's only 50p for each additional. Works out £2 something!

Well I live in rural Donegal. So I'm an hour from the border and all the big shops like Asda, B&M, Tesco, Iceland Sainsburys etc so I do a bulk shop once a month or so. I always buy the mayflower. It works out 28g for 4 syns
I also make McDonnell too as it makes a great curry. It would be my Fav by far!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-09-14-21-44.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-09-14-21-44.png
    436.1 KB · Views: 275
Ooh can we get that south of the border I wonder **immediately gets up Google**

Hmm looks doubtful at the big 4. Amazon though maybe.

It feels really naughty smothering chips and chicken breast and mushrooms.

Back