Me before and during :)

Thank you. Another comparison pic xxx

image-3631310881.jpg

wow! you look incredible congrats! im starting my exante journey tomorrow, and im excited but got a long way to go, want to lose 10 stone which is insane but hopefully by xmas ill have good comparison pics like you x

Just read this thread you have motivated me to get back on it. Can I ask how quickly you lost the 4st and were you always 100%? x

It took me from jan 2013 till dec 2013 to lose 4st 7lbs. Was ts for the first 6 weeks then played around for a good few months then got stick back in June/July with the odd night off then started having 2 packs and a low carb meal in aug to use up my packs as I felt I was using them to binge/starve. Started exercising the same time, then when the packs were finished I had a few weeks at low carb till 28th sept then had a carb weekend to refill glycogen stores and started 5:2. Have been 5:2ing ever since. Some weeks 6:1 some weeks 4:3 if I've had a naughty day lol. Not a set plan but after 17yrs of many failed attempts sometimes its a bit of a mix to get us to where we want to be. Xxx

Gorgeous ;-)

You look absolutely amazing! I'm starting TS in the morning, hoping for my first month 100% When I let myself a little I go off the rails. Your before and after has really motivated me though!
You must be so proud xx

Thanks so much, best of luck with your journey and the longer you can go ts, the quicker that horrible bit is over :) xxx

What a transformation!
I am starting Exante tomorrow - I am currently doing SW and lost over 4stone but have regained a stone as I tend to binge eat.
Hoping a few weeks on Exante will help me reach target and will help stop the binge eating cycle.

You are truly inspirational! X

Thanks so much what a lovely post. Excellent that you've nipped it in the bud at 1st regain! I'm sure you'll do fantastic! Xxx

This is my first post on a thread, normally I'm just a bit of a lurker, but I had to comment coz seeing your pics has strangely brought me to tears! You look so amazing, what a journey you have been on, just incredible! You look fabulous, an inspiration to all of us on a VCLD. I'm currently on the Cambridge diet but thinking of switching to Exante because it incorporates ready meals and seems to be cheaper. But forget me...just wanted to say you look bloody brilliant x

Thanks soooo much. Still maintaining using 5:2 :) xxx

image-3184103423.jpg

Attachments

• image-2793704570.jpg
    image-2793704570.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 210
  • image-2328054240.jpg
    image-2328054240.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 211
Fabulous Carrie!

Looking good lady! Congratulations x

You are a great inspiration! I started Insanity last year but only did 3 weeks. Will definitely give it another go after I have shifted a couple of stone!

Well done for maintaining as well, that is the difficult part!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back