Measurement Diary - Final TFR Measurements 21st June Update!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey!! :)

So, I am starting to record my measurements and what better way than to record them online in my very own measurement diary!! ;)

I will take my measurements every two weeks.

First set of measurements will be today and the next will be just shy of two weeks to coincide with my WI but after that it will be fornightly! :p

So here goes :eek:

Upper Arm = 17 inches
Under Bust = 44 inches
Around Bust = 46 inches
Hips = 47 inches
Waist = 51 inches
Thigh = 28 inches
Calf = 19 inches

Wowser :cry:
These inches really dont reflect my clothes sizes but hey ho they are what they are - this is one of the reasons i am on LT

Bring on the next set of measurements ....

Chow for now! :cool:

A measurement diary is a really good idea, i took mine last week and will do them again in 2 weeks too. Its amazing when you see the inches disappearing! Good luck.

cawisu xx

thats a really good idea and it will be great to see the inches drop off in the comin weeks. good luck xx your doing great so far

Cheers ladies :)

I am so shocked by my waist measurment (around the biggest part of my belly) i had no idea it was that big!! i am in a 22 jeans but i didnt think it was that big in inches :(

It's not that big chick!!

It just feels like It is because it's a high number!!

Don't worry about them inches summergurl, they will soon be going down! I also took my measurements at week 1 and am amazed how they are going down. Already lost 6ins from my stomach, 6ins from my waist and 6ins from under my bust. Can't believe the difference already. It really does spur you on. I take them every Saturday before my wi and it does spur me on. Good for you for doing it cos you really will see a difference very soon.

Aw cheers mini and everyone else!

I figured take them every two weeks and hopefully i should start seeing a difference :)

You'll see the difference real soon! I took measurements from all over and they've all gone down a lot already. My upper arms are already 2ins smaller and even 2ins from around my neck! My neck must have been huge 8 weeks ago! Ah well, at least its all going now!

you wha i can measure myself.......coz i forget were i meausred and move it up a bit so its a bit extra smaller lol!

Update - 2weeks on

Previous Measurements (2weeks ago):

Upper Arm = 17 inches
Under Bust = 44 inches
Around Bust = 46 inches
Hips = 47 inches
Waist = 51 inches
Thigh = 28 inches
Calf = 19 inches

Measurements Now

Upper Arm 15 inches
Under Bust 43 inches
Around Bust 46 inches
Hips 44 inches
Waist 49 inches
Thigh 26.5 inches
Calf 18.5 inches

Im quite impressed!
So have lost in 2 weeks:

• 2 inches from my upperarm
  • 1 inch from under my bust
  • 0 inches from around my bust
  • 3 inches from my hips
  • 2 inches from my waist
  • 1.5 inches from my thigh
  • 0.5 inches from my calf
Atleast i am not losing my boobies!!
:banana dancer:

Cant wait to be able to wear t-shirts again where i can show off my arms!!!!! :D

So, collectively in 2 weeks i have shrunk by 10inches!!! :D

Thanks shelly!
I wasnt expecting the overall inch loss to be quite so high for only 2 weeks! but really shows that this diet is working its magic!!

oh i hopeso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have seen sooo many cute tops i want for my holiday at the end of august and i am sure i will be able to wear them by then! lol

Yes i know what you mean.......I went nosing yesterday around the shops and theres some lovely summer clothes coming out......where you off on hols hun?

I am off to Lara Beach - in Turkey - on the 23rd of august! Thats my main holiday and i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! I havnt been abroad for about 5 years!!! lol

But on the 8th of August i am going to Blackpool and going to the pleasure beach soooo i want to be in nice skimpy top for that too! lol

Wow hunni, thats fantastic! I don't even need to ask if you're chuffed because I know the answer will be yes lol! It's fantastic and you're doing great x x x

haha yes im pretty chuffed!

Thanks abbie chick :D xx

I am off to Lara Beach - in Turkey - on the 23rd of august! Thats my main holiday and i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! I havnt been abroad for about 5 years!!! lol

But on the 8th of August i am going to Blackpool and going to the pleasure beach soooo i want to be in nice skimpy top for that too! lol

We went to Turkey last year for a week and absolutely loved it hun!

10inches lost in 2 weeks - thats amazing:happy096:

I measured my waist when I started last week but didn't think of measuring all over. So I have just done it and quite a reality check to see those numbers down on a piece of paper. I will look at them when I am feeling weak.
Thanks Summergurl, yet another way to be inspired.

Back