Team 1 Measuring for April

I love the random ones, and i'm addicted to Professor HappyCat! :D ...

funny-pictures-happycat-poker-face.jpg

I'm addicted to lolcats in general

funny-pictures-weight-watcher-cat-fridge1.jpg

LMAO! ohhh i haven't seen that one before! :D ahhh funny! hehe

lol!!! those cats are so funny!I afraid i stayed the same this week guys! :( well done on your jogging linz thats great! xx

A STS and a small gain are fine in the grand scheme! I bet by next week if there are good losses all will be forgotten :)

I hope so capt!!! My scales are finally moving this week, have been more on my game this week than I have the last few!!!
Pugs have you found throughout ur journey that you've kinda given up but not totally given up, then went full steam ahead so to speak and got back in the rhythm? ALthough I feel i've kinda failed i've not cos i've not totally given up.

I'm rablin on here....i'm off to work!!!

I hope so capt!!! My scales are finally moving this week, have been more on my game this week than I have the last few!!!
Pugs have you found throughout ur journey that you've kinda given up but not totally given up, then went full steam ahead so to speak and got back in the rhythm? ALthough I feel i've kinda failed i've not cos i've not totally given up.

I'm rablin on here....i'm off to work!!!

I can only speak personally here and reckon I am in the minority but it seems true.

I am very obsessed with WW :p My mate who I go with says it is bordering on OCD levels at times so I don't think I can comment on the above.

And being that way can get irritating every now and then but I know if the scales show it to be worth it, it will be worth it.

Hmm just thought, along with our new challenge of measuring... anyone got any tips on how to lose the inches? toning up exercises maybe? particular things to do? :)

dunno where everyone has gone, but today final WI of march and i lost 3lbs :)

Brilliant stuff! Must be chuffed :D

I'm back in the game guys and gals!!!!

4.5 lbs off for me this week!!!.xx

Brilliant stuff! Must be chuffed :D

well done smirky!!!! xxx

Will report mine later tonight..xx

thankyou!!! definitely well chuffed indeed! 8lbs in one month! WOO! ... wonder if i can do the same for April with all the chocolate around hmmm! :D hehe if i can that will be 1stone 2lbs in 2 months! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i love WW!

I'm back in the game guys and gals!!!!

4.5 lbs off for me this week!!!.xx

excellent news!!! well done you!! :D xxx

I also love WW!!!!!...xxxxx Never ever tried in before now and cannot believe how much i've lost and cannot believe i'm still doing it 20 weeks into it!!!!.xx

Big massive well done!!! 4.5 is outstanding :D

I will most likely be doing my measurements tomorrow to post here.

I'm away tomorrow and Wednesday Boyo time, so will post in measurements on Thursday, i will warn also for Easter I've got two weeks off work and spending most of it at the boy's so i don't know how much i will be on here for but will do best to log on to put WI information! will steal his internetz! luckily i told him to buy scales! :D .. just thought I'd mention it in advance unlike last time oops!

Well done everyone. I'm a STS this week i'm afraid. I'll stick up my measurements later for the next challenge.

Just to remind everyone, you do not have to stick up any measurement figures if you don't want to. All at your own discretion but I just feel as captain and it being my idea I probably should.

Back