Team 1 Measuring for April

0.5lb off for me! Landing me smack-bang on my march challenge total!

Right measuring myself the now and will see how I compare by the end of the month.

Upper arm - 11.5 inches
Thigh - 19.5 inches (for my own reference - 1 finger legnth above the scare is where it is taken)
Neck - 14.5 inches
Gut - 40 inches (around about belly button area)
Where trousers are fastened - 34 inches

Interesting to note I wear 32 inch trousers.

Lets see how that changes come April 30th

Well done and good luck for your inch loss!!!
I will do mine this week!!!.xx

Mineeee ... :D

waist - 35
hips - 44
arms - L+R - 14
thighs - L+R - 25

:D

Can I assume where I said gut I mean hips?

most likely yes lol!! :D hehe

Well my waist is belly button area, and then hips is below that, I'm guessing most men wear their trousers below their tum! and this is the hips area.. for me anyway! i wear trousers around my waist above tum ha so confusing!

These hips don't lie! *sings*

just to let you know i STS this week!! thankfully after all the chocolate i ate over the weekend lol good luck everyone x

A day late sorry. STS again this week, but i wasn't tracking fully just ticking off points as i used them.

Stats
Gut-46'' (thats totaly sticking it out as much as i possibly can the max is what i go by )
Bum-44"
Left leg- 25"
Left arm- 13"
Under bra area- 36"

Cringe!!! LOL!!

Good luck everyone ~X~

Right guys have taken my measurements too.

Taken at 4pm on 6th april 2010.....

Neck 15.5 inch
Bust 48.5 inch
Under bust 45 inch
Waist 44.5 inch
Belly/bum 52.5 inch
Left Arm 13.5 inch
Left Thigh 26.5 inch
Left Calf 18 inch

Have measured at several areas just for my own reference really. So will update again at end April.

Here's to losing the inches as well as the lbs!!!..x

I decided not to bother with my bust ;)

Haaaaahaaaaaaaaa !!!! That actually hurt my throat I laughed so loud :D

I'm here to entertain! Try the veal!

STS this week for me!

Well done pugs, better than a gain, specially when your so close to goal..xx

Sorry i've been a little absent recently, the last 2 weeks i've not really been on my game!! Class was off last mon and I seem to think that when class is off i can have time off too!!! NOT GOOD ENUF (i hear u say) However was weighed last night and thankfully i only gained a half pound, now considering what i've eaten in the last 2 weeks i was over the moon with this result! Although i do apologise to the team for failing.

I promise i am back on form, mainly as i've just started a new job and am a very shy, lacking confidence kinda gal and cant seem to eat well in front of new people!!!! Therefore i am not snacking thru the day!! Hope i can keep that up...if i can do without snacking for a week, then surely i should be able to do it always!!!

Anyhoo, hope your all well and doing better than me..xx

1lb gain this week i'm afraid. It's was my birthday so i indulged. But on the up side i got a wii fit plus as a pressie. Requested of course. Imagine a cheeky git sayin, "here i thought you could use this" i'd be dug out of them :)

1.5lb off this week, and a silver 7 to boot :D

HI TEAM!!!!!

Back