Measurments

markanderl

Silver Member
Just thought I would let you all know, after 22 days

Chest - lost 1 inch
Waist - lost 8 inch's
Hips - lost 5inch's

And yes I am showing off, I am very chuffed. Yesterday I put my old size 44 trousers on as I do every day for work. They felt huge so I then tried the size 40
and low and behold the fit as snug as a rug. Shortly will be down to a 38, tried them on as well but just atiny bit small, but nearly there.

WOW! 8 inches!!! Well done :D So pleased for you! Must feel great :) Bet you have a spring in your step now!

x

That is brill hun i still can't get over how much you have lost in like three weeks its wowww!! very proud of you how you have stuck to the diet without blipping even once....even though you are on the blue team lol ahh well shud congratulate you on this occassion even though you are on the opposite team hehe, keep it up
tc
mwah

Well done Mark, thats brilliant.
I wish I had measured before I started but I'm just relying on my wardrobe. I have every size between 12 and 20 and am working my way downwards!

well done mark ,i bet your looking very sexy hehe

Nope Rose still as ugly as ever just a thinner ugly. Thanks everyone, I am really chuffed and it means a lot coming from all of you.

Back