Mel's all new food diary .....

Green day today

Breakfast - melon and activia ff yoghurt

Lunch - roasted vegetables and couscous (2 syns for olive oil in it)
Activia yoghurt

Dinner - French bean and potato pie (recipe is in the recipe section on minimins) with baked beans -2 hexa for parmesan and 2 hexb for 4 slices of Nimble wholemeal as breadcrumbs, although I only ate half of it today but will finish the rest tomorrow so might as well count them now)

Mullerlight
Half a large glass of wine 6 syns

2 hexa and 2 hexb used
Total syns - 8

Last edited:
Grren day aagin

Breakfast - 42g all bran (hexb)and a chopped banana

Lunch - leftover green bean and potato pie, melon and activia ff yoghurt

Dinner - Slimming world chips and slimming world asparagus quiche (2hex a for cheese in it) and 3 tbsps tomato sauce (3 syns)

Pudding - kiwi fruit and nectarine

1 hexb and 2 hexa used
Total syns - 3 (trying to save some syns this week as having friends round for dinner on Saturday).

Green again today

Breakfast - 42g all bran and a chopped banana

Lunch - roasted veg and couscous (2 syns), activia ff yoghurt, nectarine

Snack - black grapes

Dinner - Macaroni cheese made with quark and 126g low fat cheddar (2 hex a and 6 syns) with sliced tomato on top.
Tomato sauce (4 syns)

2hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns - 12

Yesterday was a green day again (although I love extra easy I also enjoy being able to hav the healthy hex's that green allows)!

Breakfast - Porridge (hexb)made with water and sweetner

Lunch - little bit of left over couscous with roasted veg and a tin of veg ravioli (1syn)
Mullerlight

Dinner - Carbonara ,made with 56g parmesan (hexa) and 110g turkey rashers (hexb)

Small glass of red wine (6 syns)

2hexa and 2 hexb used
Total syns - 7

Extra Easy today

Breakfast - banana

Lunch 2 x Alpen light and avtivia ff yogurt

Dinner - Homemade lasagne with salad

Pudding - Squidgy chocolate cake (2.25 syns) wit quark and fresh raspberries

Red wine ( 42 syns :eek: - but although it looks bad I have saved a lot of syns up throughout the week because I knew I would have a few too many tonight! )

Extra Easy today

Breakfast - All Bran (hexb)with chopped banana

Lunch - Leftover lasagne with salad

Dinner - M&S Sushi (medium tray = 3.5 syns), 3 babybels (hexa)with an apple, muller light and kiwi fruit.

Snack - M&S Hot cross bun (11 syns) with 2 tsp I can't believe it's not butter light (2 syns)

1 hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns - 16.5

Yesterday's food (extra easy)

Breakfast - banana

Brunch - quorn sausages, lean bacon, eggs, mushroom and baked beans with 2 slies of wholemeal Nimble (hexb) and 2 tsp flora extra light (1syn)

Dinner - Leftover lasagne (cheese on it = hexa), SW chips and salad with FF dressing

Pudding - Weight watchers yoghurt, orange

Snack - hot cross bun (11 syns) wit 2 tsp flora extra light (1 syn)

1hexa and 1hexb used
Total syns - 13

Yesterday (extra easy)

Breakfast -42g All bran(hexb) with chopped banana

Lunch - Cheese (hexa), ham and mushroom omelette with baked beans
Activia ff yoghurt

Snack - grapes and yellow plum

Dinner - Steak (all fat removed), SW chips, peas, egg, mushrooms and 3 tbsp extra light Hellmans (1.5 syns)

Pudding - 0% greek yoghurt with 33g dark choc highlights stirred through (4.5 syns)

Snack - 2 Alpen lights (6 syns)

1hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns -12

Yesterday (greenday)

Breakfast - banana, plum and 3 clementines

Lunch - 3 krisprolls (hexb) with 3 extra light laughing cows (3 syns), mugshot, melon, activia yoghurt

Snack - grapes

Dinner - Carbonara (bacon was hexb and 56g parmesan 2 x hexa)

Pudding - Sweet potato pancakes(5 syns) with maple syrup (6 syns)

2 hex b and 2 hexa used
Total syns - 14

Extra Easy today

Breakfast - banana

Brunch - Scrambled eggs on toast (hexb) with bacon. 1 syn for extra light flora and 1 syn for tomato ketchup. Activia ff yoghurt.

Snack - 2 x plums, clementine, apple and 3 light babybels (hexa)

Dinner- SW beef strogonoff with rice and loads of mushrooms and carrots.

Pudding - sweet potato pancakes with maple syrup (7 syns) and 100g Ben and Jerrys frozen yoghurt/choc brownie (9 syns)

1 hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns - 18

Last edited:
And today is a green day.

Breakfast - banana and 1 Alpen light (half hexb)

Lunch - 5 scan bran(hexb) with extra light laughing cow (2syns) & watercress, activia ff yoghurt

Snack - mugshot and clementine

Dinner - Italian recipe from this months SW mag - can't think of the name without going downstairs to look but its basically layers of homemade tomato and garlic sauce, griddled aubergine and mozarella (2 x hexa plus 6 syns as wanted to put extra on!), all baked in the oven with SW chips.

Pudding - weight watchers yoghurt and alpen light (half hexb)

2hexa and 2 hexb used
total syns - 8

Last edited:
Yesterday was extra easy

Breakfast - slice of cous cous cake and and activia ff yoghurt

Lunch - Leftover beef strogonoff and boiled rice. Weight watcher's yoghurt.

Snack - 2 clementines

Dinner - Steak (all fat removed...you have no idea how hard it is for me to cut it off and feed it to the dog as it's my favourite bit!!), SW chips, egg, mushrooms, fried onions (in frylight), grilled tomatoes and 4 tbsp extra ligth mayo (2 syns). Small glass of red wine (6 syns)

Pudding - scan bran ferrero rocher (hex b and 14.5 syns). Mmmm these were really good, in fact so good I ended up eating them all which took me over my syns today! :sigh:

Only used my hexb today

Total syns - 22.5 (but I was under yesterday so should be ok)

Today is extra easy

Breakfast - activia ff yoghurt and banana

Lunch - SW quiche made with loads of onion and cheese (half hexa), 3 krisprolls (hexb) and 3 extra lightlaughing cows (half hexa). Apple.

Dinner - Roast chicken, potatoes, swede, parsnips, brocolli and gravy (3 syns)
Weight watcher's yoghurt

2 meringue nests (5syns) with 0% greek yoghuet and frozen fruit

1 hexa and 1 heb used
Total syns - 8

Last edited:
Yay I lost 5.5lbs this week...can hardly contain myself and have been smiling all day!!!

Extra Easy

Breakfast - 0% Greek yoghurt with 28g Jordan's Superberry museli (hexb) and raspberries

Lunch - SW quiche (half hexa for cheese on it) with SW chips. 2 tbsp tomato ketchup (2 syns)
Activia yoghurt

Snack - 2 clementines, banana, cold roast potato and leftover stick of parsnip

Dinner - Risotto with chicken, leeks, onions, brocolli, sweet potato and parmesan (6 syns plus half hexa)
Small glass of red wine (6 syns)

Pudding - weightwatchers yoghurt

1hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns - 14

Extra easy again today

Breakfast - couscous cake and activia ff yoghurt

Lunch - leftover risotto with parmesan (part hexa), 2 pieces of wholemeal toast (hexb), 2 tsp flora extra light (1 syn), weight watchers yoghurt , clementine and kiwi fruit.

Snack - A few sticks of cooked parsnip and 1 babybel (part hexa)

Dinner - Leftover bolognaise sauce with boiled potatoes, brocolli, parsnips and carrots.

Pudding - Toasted hot cross bun with 2 tsp flora extra light (12 syns)

1 hex and 1 hexb used
Total syns - 14

Extra easy again

Breakfast - couscous cake, clementine

Snack - banana and 2 kiwi fruits

Lunch - Tin Heinz ravioli (1.5 syns) and a slice of SW quiche with cheese, onion and tomato (hexa)

Snack - grapes

Dinner - Minced beef and worcestershire sauce stew with loads of different veg, 2 slices wholemeal bread (hexb)

Pudding - Cadbury's creme egg (8.5 syns)

1 hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns - 10

Extra easy again

Breakfast - SW quiche with onion and tomato and cheese (hexa)

Lunch - Tuna salad with hard boiled egg and 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn)
Activia yoghurt, pear.

Snack - grapes

Dinner - Minced beef, veg and worcestershire sauce stew with 2 slices of wholemeal bread (hexb) and 2 tsp extra light flora (1 syn)

Pudding - Scan bran carrot cake (2.5.syns)

1 hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns - 4.5

Friday's food (extra easy)

Breakfast - 42g Allbran with a banana

Lunch - Leftover stew, yoghurt, fruit

Snack - grapes

Dinner - Went to a chinese restaurant for a work's 'do' and it was a set menu which we shared so i had to eat what everyone else had plus drink copius amounts of wine!. A night off did me good though and I had a great evening but don't expect to lose anything this week.

saturday (extra easy)

Breakfast - banana and clementines x 2

Brunch - 3 quorn sausages, beans, toast (hexb) and scrambled egg.

Dinner - Chilli (made with extra lean minced beef, onions, garlic, carrots, kidney beans, passata)with rice and 42g mozarella (hexa)

Pudding - scan bran carrot cake with orangey quark topping (2.5 syns)

Snack - homemade microwaved crisps whih were lovely!!

1 hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns - 2.5

Sunday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - Leftover Chilli with rice.3 krisprolls with 1 extra light laughing cow (1 syn) WW yoghurt

Snack - Apple

Dinner - Pumpkin and mushroom risotto with 42g mozarella (hexa) and 28g parmesan (6 syns)

Pudding - scan bran carrot cake (2.5 syns)

Red wine (9 syns)
1 hexa and 1 hexb used

Total syns 18.5

Back