meowws diary..

Blah nearly 2 weeks, feels like forever! I hope time speeds up soon! Is amazing how quick time passes when you have a target you wanted to lose weight by but failed compared to when you do try and time goes ohh so slow

You're doing great, two weeks is great & before you know it it'll be 4. As for your previous post about eating real food actually helping..... I did a little experiment this weekend. I had a warmed up praline bar Sat morning, it was better than cold but I felt so sick afterwards, I'm not really a chocolate eater, plus I'd had a banging headache for 4 days, I never get headaches, & I was craving meat, steak, maybe not unusual to most but I've been veggie most of my life. I started craving meat when I did this last time and did start eating a bit here and there. Anyway I drove to a great butchers stocked up on some bits and that's what I've eaten all weekend. Salmon, chicken, steak, bacon, sausage. I've had mushrooms, egg & broccoli too but that's it and I've still lost 4lbs. I'm back on the packs this morning as I feel so much better but I'm pretty amazed that I still had a good loss :)

That's really good to hear, I find the variety helps me with energy levels too especially if I'm more active.
Well WI tomorrow for week 2 so will see if it's affected it

Today I've gone over cals as I had salmon for tea which was 240 for a fillet! Was delicious though!
I'd say otherwise on plan, made salad and nibbled salad bits whilst prepping but all healthy stuff. Had extra milk again too.

Not been very active today but was quite active over the weekend and will be tomorrow.

Got a pedometer at work which I'll be trying out tomorrow.

Also must mention, my boyfriend has probably 3st to lose to be healthy bmi and he has been inspired by me to start calorie counting!
I'm so pleased for him! And gosh he is just clueless as to the calorie values of food, but learning!

Whaa wrote a post and it's gone..

So I've had some strange stuff going on with the scales, 3lbs gained overnight.. Then lost again..
I think this is why I wanted to avoid them in the first place so I don't get caught up in it all and just.. Stick to the plan!!

Feeling a bit bored, cold, evenings are empty, blah blah usual stuff.
Just need to keep powering through!

Whaa wrote a post and it's gone..

So I've had some strange stuff going on with the scales, 3lbs gained overnight.. Then lost again..
I think this is why I wanted to avoid them in the first place so I don't get caught up in it all and just.. Stick to the plan!!

Feeling a bit bored, cold, evenings are empty, blah blah usual stuff.
Just need to keep powering through!

You are doing great...........I'm slightly hysterical around scales and have banned myself from weighing other than first thing in the morning post wee !

Thanks, I think I'm trying!?

Yeah stupid scales judging us!
I was getting lighter reads after getting home from work, so maybe I'm more needing a drink and burned up all my food by that point.
I do fantasise about food the most on the way home.. Plus I have to walk past a food place that always smells lovely (it's complete junk food) but ohh, the smells!

More scales madness, so today I tested them out again and lost a stone overnight....
Going to get it some new batteries.
Luckily I have a backup set that do body fat too.
They confirmed I didn't miraculously lose a stone overnight I'm at a 3lb loss for this week I think..
So for now no more scale hopping.

Been hungry today straight after eating lunch too argh

Work is draining my brain a little.

Finished early again as at the moment I'm working for my course and I did a little shopping and felt great trying things on!

My body fat is back to 'over fat' rather than obese which is OK. I think my muscle mass should increase too by default but also with me trying to keep active and doing yoga.
I can feel the muscles I strengthen with yoga revealing themselves from under the fat!

Thanks :) My body fat is back to 'over fat' rather than obese which is OK. I think my muscle mass should increase too by default but also with me trying to keep active and doing yoga. I can feel the muscles I strengthen with yoga revealing themselves from under the fat!

Fab how much have you lost since you started ?

Body fat wise? I didn't check before but think I've lost about 2%

Weekend has involved a bit of extra stuff but keeping away from the carbs. Been quite active today too

Weekend has involved a bit of extra stuff but keeping away from the carbs. Been quite active today too

I went to a hot yoga class near me and thought it was hideous....every time my head was close to the mat I wanted to pass out.....I could see the appeal though in terms of physical/mental/emotional workout apart from standing next to the woman who took the class who was so impossibly beautiful that I felt like a troll and consoled myself that they had installed circus mirrors by accident.....

Oh no! I've never done hot yoga but hear its intensive. Have you done much yoga before? I used to do power vinyasa which I wouldn't be able to do on this little calories easily, people underestimate how much it takes out of you. More gentle styles are very doable but if you're feeling lightheaded none are any good as they like to get you upside down a lot in any style!

Logged my calories for yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I thought! Went over of course but I was working physically hard all day lifting heavy boxes and moving around so with the exercise it sorts it out a lot.
Feeling very thirsty today. Not got plans for the day yet so might be more chilled, rehydrate and hopefully have a better eating day.
Tomorrow I have plans to go out walking so might eat a bit more again, I think it's better to plan rather than to let myself get really hungry and weak and I might end up eating carbs.

Last night I had a taste of my boyfriends ice cream and a few tiny tastes of other carb items and it just told me, yes they still taste the same, yes I know I want it but of course I crave carbs it's natural and yes I will get to eat bread again one day just not yet! I had a burger and was thinking this would be much better with bread! But I've chosen not to eat bread and maybe when I do again I won't overdo it in all other areas and just enjoy one burger!

OK so yesterday I spent all day cleaning and sorting the house and felt a bit crap as it's bank holiday and I had no nice plans! Felt like I should be doing something.. I also spent my last 3 weekends working on my house and just felt like I've not done anything nice for a while so I spoke to the OH who is calorie counting and we decided to have a nice meal and some wine.. We ordered Thai and I made sure it was going to be good quality and had some expensive wine that was sitting in the cellar and we watched a film together and just had a really nice night. I usually only take a day to get back into ketosis and I'm out walking today too.
I felt really full, a bit sick too.
I think it's something I will do once in a while post diet life but deffo not very often as I don't feel particularity good now.

But anyway, I've sorted my meal packs for the week into little bundles with the day written on and going to order more soon as my flavours are running out unevenly

No I did at the time but probably overdid it and felt too full

Chinese and nice wine here! It was ok but I hate that too full feeling I always get after being on a VLCD for a while.

Back