meowws diary..

Yeah it's pretty annoying but I like it when it tells me 'well done' ah thanks computer box!
Yeah lighter life is so hard it was my first ever vlcd so I didn't know any other. My losses did still average at a stone a month but got less each month.

Argh starting new job today! Scared!

I did Lighter Life too & it was also my first VLCD. I did great but just started eating normally again. Can you believe how much you spent each week on it!?

Yeah it's pretty annoying but I like it when it tells me 'well done' ah thanks computer box! Yeah lighter life is so hard it was my first ever vlcd so I didn't know any other. My losses did still average at a stone a month but got less each month. Argh starting new job today! Scared!

Best of luck for today.....x

Good luck on your first day hun

Thanks! It was good, lots of sitting down so I just drank my water and everyone was too polite to ask questions as I just mixed up my shake in front of them and drank it lol!

I did Lighter Life too & it was also my first VLCD. I did great but just started eating normally again. Can you believe how much you spent each week on it!?

I know it was mad! I didn't know there were other diets the same out there really.
I did really well too, never came off plan apart from like a few tiny bits.
Did you rate the group sessions? I found the therapy really basic. I think I was expecting them to 'fix' me !

I know it was mad! I didn't know there were other diets the same out there really.
I did really well too, never came off plan apart from like a few tiny bits.
Did you rate the group sessions? I found the therapy really basic. I think I was expecting them to 'fix' me !

The sessions drove me crazy! I didn't and still don't think I've got any issues with food except I love the stuff - lots. She was convinced everyone had really deep seated problems and were turning to food to fill the void, comfort yourself etc etc.... I may be kidding myself but I don't think so in my case and she just wouldn't let it drop. I found the exercises all a bit pointless but loved the little closed group so stuck with it. Obviously she didn't fix me either :-(

Porshe- I had the same thing, emotions, it's like not everyone's an 'emotional eater' and all stuff about 'you were made to clear your plate as a child' it was really limited! I did the quiz for what type of food problem do you have, I think it was BBC or C4 there was: feasters, constant Cravers, emotional eaters. Results based on genetic makeup too and hormone levels but the quiz at home you can only tell by your eating behaviour, I came out about 60/40 feaster/constant Craver hah. So I wanna eat all the time and eat loads!
I think for some people is just habits and the feelings you get from scoffing loads of grease and sugar, is like some kind of high!

Cakeordeath- it was good yes thanks, just inductions for now, then next 3 weeks is more induction training things, but meeting new people is nice

Blah hungry so much today?! I think its the bars. I had half this eve and decided to leave the other half in favour of an egg! I dunno if this is right but I thought more protein and less carbs. Wheres this swap shop? I've got a billion choc orange and lemon bars don't think I'm feeling the bars..

Tar I'll have a ponder. Might shift the forest fruits too, it tasted fine but had more cals and carbs than the other shakes

Pasta carbonara was nice but weird, it smelled of bacon but I couldn't see any haha

the swapshop you need to go on to sns website then click on the forum tab.
Create an account dont worry no card details it just wants email like this forum then on main forum page there is right at the bottom a swap shop and you can create your post there :D

pasta carb blah just got rid of 7 of the S.O.Bs in swapshop for porridge yum

You're doing right focus on keeping carbs low and protein high :D

Yeah I don't mind it much but got loads of them too. I love the spaghetti ones and soup really, it's more filling as I do it weaker.
But yes deffo need more porridge in my life! It's a nice evening snack as well as breakfast.
How do I do it then? Post them to people?

Once you've put up your swap thread or responded to someone who wants your stuff you private message them your address.
Click on the persons username this takes you to their user profile then click the private message tab.
Just send them one stating what you agreed the swap would be and your address they should reply back with your address then you can post it to them :)

I'm going to make a porridge cookie really wish we could have raisins I need oatmeal raisin cookies in my life :( hoping porridge cookie will fill the void hehe I've heard good things fingers crossed :)

Thanks, might have a ponder. Did just get out all my packs and I like them all just not got much variety.
I'm getting through lots of shakes at the mo with having one for lunch as it's easier.

Today is OK, feeling so drained! New job is making my mind buzz as I'm being given loads of info and not really taking it in! Plus not drank enough water!
Did walk about 5 miles though which is good!
I think I'm just going to lay on the sofa from now until about 9 and then go bed!

Starting to struggle a little, during the day I'm fine feeling hungry at times but keeping busy and a bit stressed as I'm in new situations so usually my appetite leaves when I'm stressed.
But the evenings just feel a bit dull, I think eating dinner is my favourite time of day!
I can see past it and question myself as to why I feel I need to eat a big or exciting meal in the evening but I still can't help but want to and I worry this will never leave me..

Or maybe I just go with it but eat less during the day and/or exercise plenty so I can still eat lots if I want?

Back