"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Now I can accept the gold star..... didn't eat.... and weighed this morning and am 7lb down :D:D:D:D

Wow Gen, that's brilliant. 7 pounds!!! Well done. :D

:clap::bliss:

Thanks Janey... and well done to you too... 1lb is brill for intuitive eating!!!

Fingers crossed for today xx

I wish I could have a gold star

A gold star will be yours Bethany when you report in you have had a good day:D

You copy and paste it into your signature yourself, okay!

How you doing anyway?

Love Mini xxx

Gen!

I see you got your gold star!!!

Well done:clap:

It is good to get one day under your belt:)

It is Hot here:character00238: I am melting:tear_drop:

Love Mini xxx

Fantastic result Janey!!!

1lb. off:eek:

What ever your doing keep it up:D

Love Mini xxx

Welcome gg2007 and Gen :D

No gold star for me yet :eek: will let you know Sonkie as soon as I've earnt one! :D

Janey that book sounds like a good read, will look out for it...

Have a good day everyone :p

Oooh Beth, have you ever thought about doing a vlcd ( very low calorie diet) which would be just packs, then you wouldnt have to worry whether or not you've used all your points etc... the only thing you'll have to concentrate on is having your packs and water... just a thought...

Cheerio:)

Come on Geri:grouphugg:

Make sure your drinking your water the rest will follow on, as we so often confuse being thirsty with being hungry.

Love Mini xxx

Sonya,

Best of luck with your surgeon:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, that means a lot. Can't believe I get away with eating the foods I do and still lose weight. It's magic!! :D

Hope you have a great day today.

Hi Janey,

Stick with it Janey if it is working for you.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Ladies,

Can I join in on this thread - I am uselss I keep loosing and re-gaining the same stone. I got down to 9:9 with LL losing just over 4 stone in September but hovered around 10:7 for aged then went on CD and have been in a vicious circle of going packs for 2 weeks then coming off and bingeing for a month. Im now back up to about 10:10 or so (not got on the scales am too scared!) So need to kick start it again. Iv got about 19 days worth of packs so from Sat I will be back on it with a vengance! I need to get back under the 10's and then learn to eat properly - I keep using the packs as a saftey net and I really want to get out of thathabit. I have been fairly good this week having 2 packs and some sort of meal or food in the evenings. Iv got a big party tomorrow night with dinner and drinks which is why from sat i am really going to go for it. As soon as im 2/3 days in I find it so much easier and If I can get my first few days over and done with at the weekend it should be a breeze (she says) from then on! Oh and in 4 weeks Im going to Prague for a hen night so that's my first incentive!...

Wish me luck girls -
A) for getting on the scales on sat morning!
B) hopefully doing as well as you all
C) learning to eat properly afterwards!

:) Nathlaie x x x

P.S - You are all doing so brilliantly I hope I can to!

Getting kind of into the swing....

Thanks Bex - Iv been good today a shake for breakfast, and a tuna salad from m&s for lunch :)
- seeing as Im not starting 100% til Sat. But I dont want to nige until then as thats what Iv done for the last 3 weeks with the intention of starting after my birthday (29th May) when I get back from Dublin (monday) and using excuses not to. This friday is kind of an excuse but Iv been very good this week in the lead up to it - getting my head into CD mode again I think!:wave_cry: xx

JUDDD is Johnsons Up Day Down Day Diet. Have a look at some of the threads. Basically, you eat approx 500 cals one day and 2000 cals the next.

Welcome Nathalie,

And best of luck with starting again on Saturday!

Love Mini xx

Here is link to the Johnson Upday Downday website.

Johnson Upday Downday Diet

which explains the science behind the diet.

Thanks mini - it looks quite interessting although i definitly need to get out of the starve/binge mode so I dont think this is right for me just yet x :)

Now I can accept the gold star..... didn't eat.... and weighed this morning and am 7lb down :D:D:D:D

Still not out of the woods yet... oul CB going 90 miles an hour... but its defo a great start!

love this thread yeeeehawwww

Well done Gen I am impressed....keep up the hard work.

Here are our members so far:
Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ
gg2007