"Minimins Fallen Angels"

stargold.jpg
Well Im going to give myself a gold star, I have had a great day....done over 10,000 steps. Cooked the boys roast tatty`s, chicken nuggets and sausage with gravy and didnt even think about eating any.....I am shocked myself....!

Well I haven't given in just yet... but still not out of the woods.... its mad the mind games we play with ourselves eh!!!

nite nite and well done on doing so well today

Now then Gen if I give you this gold star now ......if I hear you have been naughty it will be confiscated....lol
stargold.jpg

By the way I like what Mini has done she has added her star to her signature feel free to copy your star and stick it in too.......great thinking Mini.

Im off to do mine.

Hi all!

have been on cambridge for 4 weeks (b4 holiday) and have lost 20lbs so far, i went on holiday 4 two weeks and have been strugglin to get back on the wagon ever since ive been back. Its like i've had a taste of real food, and now i cant seem to keep away. I was in the shop buying a bus pass the other day and i bought frutella...(what was i thinking??).

i have my first post holiday weigh in on sunday...and i wonder what it will read. :(

i think i need a kick up the arse...

Me thinks this might help me keep focused.... can I join purty pleaseeeeeeee

Gen xxxx

Welcome gg2007 and Gen:grouphugg:

Good to have you join us, this time we are going to finish it!

I see Gen you have one day SSing done:clap:

Good day tomorrow to everyone!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hey Mini, good for you buying some beautiful jeans as an incentive. I think we all need incentives!!! :):)

Yes, I love make-over programmes and I love the before and after shots. So motivational. If they can do it, so can I!!!

The Beyond Chocolate philosophy is live your life for today, don't wait until tomorrow when you are slim. Being slim won't necessarily make you happy. Wear nice perfume, nice make-up, clothes that fit you NOW, pamper yourself, do nice things ....... make yourself feel good and don't wait, don't put these things off. Live your life today, to the fullest and embrace your femininity. I love this! I might be waiting for that day when I am slim, but I am embracing that right now I'm not the weight I want to be. I am buying clothes that fit me now, having my hair done, buying perfumes and pretty body lotions. Loving yourself even if you don't like what you see in the mirror is a big step but very rewarding. :)

Sounds good to me Jenny:)

We are worth making that little bit of effort and it does make you feel good when you do.

I got a new body lotion to try today! It is a new Vaseline one I never saw it before, I hope it agrees with me as I do have sensitive skin.:rolleyes:

I am paying more attention to myself for I do think it helps...just wish I did not let things slide so quickly when I do go off the rails. Talk about letting it all hang out:eek:

I am off to bed, my husband awaits!!!

I did happen to mention something to him about my energy levels coming up:rolleyes:

Night :p

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini... although until I'm asleep nothing is sacred lol... no food in this house tho so very little chance of eating 'real' food....

xxxx

stargold.jpg
Well Im going to give myself a gold star, I have had a great day....done over 10,000 steps. Cooked the boys roast tatty`s, chicken nuggets and sausage with gravy and didnt even think about eating any.....I am shocked myself....!

Well done Sonya, it hasn't gone unnoticed how much exercise you are putting in. That's brilliant (I must take a leaf out of your book!!!). A gold star well deserved! :):):)

Welcome gg2007 and Gen :D

No gold star for me yet :eek: will let you know Sonkie as soon as I've earnt one! :D

Janey that book sounds like a good read, will look out for it...

Have a good day everyone :p

Oooh Beth, have you ever thought about doing a vlcd ( very low calorie diet) which would be just packs, then you wouldnt have to worry whether or not you've used all your points etc... the only thing you'll have to concentrate on is having your packs and water... just a thought...

Cheerio:)

Now then Gen if I give you this gold star now ......if I hear you have been naughty it will be confiscated....lol
stargold.jpg

Now I can accept the gold star..... didn't eat.... and weighed this morning and am 7lb down :D:D:D:D

Still not out of the woods yet... oul CB going 90 miles an hour... but its defo a great start!

love this thread yeeeehawwww

Back