"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Me 2! Hooray!:D

thanks DQ! no need to wish u luck with stars! look at ur sig! :D well done xxx

i got another star today. i need to be careful with sports day tomorrow tho....we're having a picnic....eekkk!

can i join yah as ive well and truly fallen off the wagon back on track today !!!

OK i'm back and have done 2 good days - I WANT MY STARS!!!! lol

How do i get them is it just a cut and paste? hmmm Will try and figure it out.

Hope everyone is well - havent had time to actually sit and read posts for ages so will have a good look now.

YAY I DID IT. Now i just need a spinning star at the end of the week. :)

Well girls Im back from Prague - heavier than ever 11:3 so now it is time to shift this once and for all and get back down to 9:10!

I've got 11 weeks till the wedding in Turkey and my bridesmaid dress can't be returned so Iv got to loose it lol!

Day 1 today, going ok but Im STARVING! :(

xxx

:wave_cry:Hello ladies. I just wanted to say I am on day 3 and I am finally in ketosis, I know it just been three days that i am on CD sole source but i am so happy i made it this far.:) Everyone stay strong and keep up the good work

Well done USAgirl for 'getting in the pink' ... it makes life so much easier when you no longer feel like you could eat the carpet!

I've heard that the US CD is different from ours ... do you still have three packs per day? And do you have the same bars?

Just curious :)

Well had a great day so far, was really busy yesterday so am trying to get online as and when I can
I am now collecting yesterdays star and todays as I am not gonna eat

Somebody shoot me.I was doing really well & 3 weeks down. Then weighed in tonight & I've put 3lbs on arrggh so what did I do ?? Came home & ate naughty food. Flipping 'eck I feel so rubbish now I could cry

Somebody shoot me.I was doing really well & 3 weeks down. Then weighed in tonight & I've put 3lbs on arrggh so what did I do ?? Came home & ate naughty food. Flipping 'eck I feel so rubbish now I could cry

Put it straight behind you know drink plenty of water and get back on track now. You can limit the damage. Good luck for getting back on track.

well caved in last nite to a chinese oops :eek: but totally back on track today wanna be in the pink by the weekend as it will make the weekend soo much easier

well caved in last nite to a chinese oops :eek: but totally back on track today wanna be in the pink by the weekend as it will make the weekend soo much easier

KK well what are you like...lol. You will be a good girl today or I will have to sort you out...lol.
Where have you been I havent seen you for a while. Have you been lurking instead of posting or been avoiding us ???

Good to have you on board though.

Back