Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

ah girls, I'm glad I'm not alone with the chafing issue! lol I've just been looking at a friends holiday pics in Oz and I keep thinking about when I go to South Africa in December and how desperately I want to have slim thighs so I can look good in a pair of shorts! I can't believe I'm having a melt down already and it's not even 9am yet! I seriously need to get over this.

Anyway, Kassy, sounds like you had a lovely meal at your mums. Hope you have fun at bowling and your red dress sounds lovely. Check you out Miss Sexy!! ;)

Cinderz, don't worry about the naughty day, just refocus today and you'll be fine. You still sound so busy, but like you said, not long til your holiday now! You must be so excited! :)

Right, I'm off to get ready for my walk now before I have my first Dukan breakfast....Yougurt and Oats! Oh how lovely! lol

Speak soon girls xxx

Something tells me I'm going to be lingering on here quite a lot this weekend bacause this Dukan diet is hard and I'm only on day 1! lol Maybe I should have started it on Monday, then again, nothing like a good challenge to make you feel good!

Breakfast was almost a disaster when I poured my yogurt into the bowl and realised although it was organic, it wasn't fat free. Almost fell at the first hurdle! Luckilly I had some fat free vanilla yogurt too so had that instead with my oats and have to say it was really yummy, although didn't fill me up for long! Probably should have had a cup of tea with it!

Lunch time was two scrambled eggs but with only 1 egg yolk. Was actually quite tasty but again didn't fill me up for long. I went into town soon after I'd eaten as needed to get some birthday presents but soon found myself feeling lathargic and got a really bad headache so bought a big bottle of water and that helped.

I'm back home now watching Biggest Loser Australia and have just munched my way through some chicken breast and a lovely cup of tea with skimmed milk and sweetner...soon to be my second cup!

This definitely makes a change to my usual Saturday, but I need to prove to myself I can do it. Thankfully I've got a quiet weekend. I'm on target to drinking my 2 litres of water too so fingers cross I'll see results on the scales!

Good luck with the Dukan, I dont think I could do it. I dont wear skirts or dresses cos of the chafing hate it, I have psoriasis as well which does not help! Wore a skirt for a short walk while I was on holiday big mistake, oh to have thin thighs!!!:)

Thanks, bin...and welcome! :) Dukan is going well, had chicken and low fat cottage cheese for dinner. Wasn't the most interesting of meals, and thought I disliked cottage cheese, but it wasn't so bad!

I'm dreaming of the day I have thin thighs too!!

Glad all is going well, I dont think I have such good will power as you I get really nibbly in the evening! Worse time of the day for me. Hope you get a really good result at weigh in this week you deserve it after all your hard work, let us know how you do. :) x

Thanks! I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow and see how I've done over the weekend and decide if it's worth carrying on! I'm suprised I didn't cave to be honest!

Hi everyone
Sorry I haven't been on for ages but the end of term is always manic. The cakes and chocs in the staff room don't help either and I haven't manage to resist temptation. Who knows what the scales will say tomorrow? Got to get back on track. 2.5 weeks till we fly to Menorca! Eek!

Evening ladies! Sorry I've been AWOL for a couple of days - was cat/house-sitting for some friends over the weekend and working again, so didn't get a chance to get online! Boooo, i know! lol :D

Glad to hear Dukan is going well so far for you Bella! Hope your weigh-in tomorrow shows some good results :)

I too dream of having thin thighs one day! Today has been a nightmare! It's been really quite hot up here and all I had was my jeans, and that was not good! I was sweating far too much in not very nice places!! :cry: It just makes me feel disgusting! So I'm hoping I've got another burst of motivation to actually do something about it. Haven't been very good at all over the weekend, with junk food galore, but that will change from tomorrow. I actually don't like the way it makes me feel anymore after eating it. I hate feeling bloated and gassy - TMI i'm sure :D So things need to change.

I'm working 4 days next week, so will get my 30 minute walks on those days, and will try and force myself to get out on the days I'm off for walks/bike rides if the weather plays nice.

On another topic I have really been struggling whilst house sitting for my friends. I have hayfever, and I don't know why, but Friday and Saturday nights my hayfever was so bad that I was constantly waking up through the night because of me either wheezing, sniffing and sneezing :( I now have a really sore throat and can still feel like my throat is inflamed :( It's another thing that is making me miserable!!

Anyways, enough of my ranting (which I do far too often!) Hope you all had a lovely weekend :) xxxxx

Hi Shelski - good to hear from you! Sounds like you've been busy, but hey, 2 weeks til your holiday so bet you can't wait! Hope you're ok :)

Stacy - Dukan is ok, can't say it's the tastiest diet to follow, but if it has the results it says it will, then I don't mind following it for a while. Sounds like you've been busy too. I thinking maybe our next challenge should be all about the thighs?! What do you think? I was in New Look on Saturday and they had two long rails dedicated just to shorts and I stood there starting at them for ages in envy, then I got really angry so had to walk away! lol I'm actually considering buying a pair as an incentive. Sorry to hear you're suffering with your hay fever, hope it clears up soon xxx

Morning girls! Just thought I'd let you know my Dukan weekend wasn't a waste of time because I've lost 4lbs in 2 days! Woo hop! Going to keep it up for another 2 days and see how I get on! Very happy this morning! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Bells that's great!!! 4lbs in 2 days??? Hopefully another good result for your next couple of days!

I'm just getting ready to head off for work :( boo! But I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday so I'll be enjoying those 2 days off and it's supposed to be nice weather, so I'll try and get out to do some exercise.

I think a thigh-focussed challenge sounds good! Do you have anything in mind? Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Bella that is a fantastic loss in 2 days, makes it all worth it when you see results like that:D
Good luck for the next couple of days, let us know how it goes. x

Awwww, thanks everyone! I'm very pleased. It's keeping me motivated that's for sure. Want to do it in 2 day blocks so it seems easier to follow. Now I'm at work, I think it will be easier.

As for thigh challenge....I'll have a think. Maybe come up with some exercises we could do everyday?? Xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

How have you got on with Dukan today then Bella? Hope it's still going ok!

I think daily thigh exercises sounds like a really good idea :)

My good news for today - papa is getting out of the hospital tomorrow! :D We're so glad that he's finally getting to come home. xxx

stacy87 said:
How have you got on with Dukan today then Bella? Hope it's still going ok!

I think daily thigh exercises sounds like a really good idea :)

My good news for today - papa is getting out of the hospital tomorrow! :D We're so glad that he's finally getting to come home. xxx

Great news Stacey. Sure he'll be spoiled rotten xx

Shelski said:
Great news Stacey. Sure he'll be spoiled rotten xx

Oh no doubt he will be! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning girls

Have you all had a nice weekend.

First things first - Huge well done Bella. Thats an amazing loss. When I was reading your posts I was thinking hmmmm, dunno if I could eat all the bland food but when I saw how much you have lost it made me think diffrent hahaha. I'm with you in the thigh challange. I have alrady baught 2 pairs of skimpy shorts for my holidays so I must fit into them and look good!!!! I try to do leg weight at leat once a week at the gym, bt do the bike and walking up hills too which seems to work.

Welcome Bin. What diet are you following?

Stacy - great news about papa. Bet he's like a new man hehe. Hayfever is a nightmare. You need sme piriton or summit. I get it too but just try to ignore it as its not that bad. Aaaah, kitten sitten - I love cats. I have 2 myself. Maybe their fur set your sniffles of. Mine drop fur all over the place. But I would never be without them. They are my babies. Do you have any pets?

Infact, do any of you have pets? If so what? What are their names? Any funny stories to tell? - Mt two cats are Stig and Kassy and I swear, they are the cutest little cas in thwe world haha. I have attached some piccys below. Stig (the fluffy one) like to rink out of the kitchen tap and Kassy is lik my little sheep and follows me everywhere.

Shelski - Good to have you back girl. How have you been getting on. Hey, not long till them holidays now! Woop woop!!!

Well I had a cany weekend. Bowling was gret fun then on Saturday went to Newcastle as planned. Had a wicked night and felt a million dollars in my dress and went allout with my make up and hair. I swear though, I can not drink like I used to. I ended up in bed ill al day on Sunday. I was still throwing up at 8pm Sunday night. My kidneys are still aching. Has anyone else noticed they cabnt drink as much once they start losing wight? I dont think it helped that I didnt eat from 10am Saturday and didnt eat after I had been out. I am going to start prepating a healthy meal for when I get in on a night so I get summit on my stomach.

Well, better get to work but speak to you all soon xxx

Oh, heres the cats...

Attachments

• Kas.jpg
    Kas.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Kas 2.jpg
    Kas 2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 23
  • stig.jpg
    stig.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Stig 2.jpg
    Stig 2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 26
Lost half a pound last night and I was hoping for a sts so that's great news. Operation exercise starts today. Going to do the 10 day Zumba challenge. Hopefully then I won't get my thighs rubbing together on hols :( would love to get to 15 pounds off before I go. 3.5 to go and o leave on the 10th. Have a good day everyone x

Well done Shelski - every little helps! You have lost pretty much a stone over the weeks which is fantastic! Ive heard grea stuff about Zumba. It really gets your heart rate up and its supposed to be fun. Let us know how you get on. I wouldnt mind doing it but I already pay for the gym and the Zumba classes around here are about £4 per session and I just cant justify paying it. I wish they done it at the gym. They do spinning and boby pump but I just preffer to do my own thing. You should do that Dekan diet like Bella for a few weeks. That'll boost your weight loss for your holls :)

xx

Back