Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Morning all

Well, ive been to the docs and they are pleased as I have lost a stone since I was last there about 2 months ago. A but gutted though as am still 11st 11lb and I have done that pure protien diet for 3 solid days and not lost a pound. So all those cravings and lacking in energy was for nothing. Unless it shows in a few days or next week? Ive decided to stick with SW for a good few weeks now (will try pure protien once more a few days before my holidays) and just do what I can. All I can do more is step it up at the gym again and be more careful on weekend as I am good all working week usually. I'm not going to stress myself out or put myself under pressure. I can only do my best. Even if I get half a stone off for this holiday then aim to get down to 10.7st for xmas then down to 9.7st to 10st for April next year (as we are going to Tunisia). Very do-able timescales and weights then it will be all about maintaining. One day at a time kassy, one day at a time hehe.

Bella - First, gotta say, I dont think I have ever told you, but I love the name Bella. I bet it gotten very popular since te Twilight movies. I thinks its such a pretty name. Yip, defo get to the docs. They once gave me beta blockers for my anxiety (which I blieve also helps woth blood pressure) so maybe mention those. Keep up with your 30 day shred and let usknow what results you get. I might try and get up half an hour earlier like and squeeze 20 mins in on a morning. I'm just far to lazy haha. Where do you work? What do you do for a living? Mmmmmm Prezzo will be lush. Havenever been myself, but you can't beat a bit of Itallians. Abriatta is one of the lowest calorie dishes I think (with or without chicken) and its really nice (quite spicy) or you could get fish or chiken. Infact, sod it - treat yourself, just don't to OTT. Everything in moderation is okay. Hey, I was planning on having a sort out weekend too haha. Be ruthless and chick anything you dont want/need. Easier said than done i know. Get some tunes on you really like, have the music blasting and really ge stuck in. Makes it much more enjoyable.

Stacey - You little brain box you. You really have worked hard for uni. I think they will be well impressed with all the extra curicculum (is that the word? haha) you have done. It's always agood idea to apply to 2 or 3 uni's rather than 1. Keeps your options open. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you and send out positive thoughts everyday!

Bin - Defo let us know what you thought of Lee Evans too. You'll have a hoot. Wow, your step daughter is one lucky lady, living i the world of Oz. I didnt have the mullerlight - I read on line they not very nice frozen and go really hard and loan behold, when I got home it was like a brick. So I just defrosted it. I did read somewhere thay you should only put it in for a few hours and give it stirs every now and then so I might try that over the weekend. Good on you 5 mles is great. That will have burnt a whole lot of calories.

Well girls, I done pants at the gym again last night as I was soooo lacking in energy from that stupid protien diet but buy eb=nergy levels should increase from today coz its back to good old beans on toast and plenty fruit haha. Making spanish omlette (done with 1 cal spray rather than oil) and SW chips for tea so cant wait for that bad lad. I'll have to add a few syns for me ketchup tho. Boooooo. After that I should have a much better work out session.

Friday tomorow then the bank holiday woop woop. So, as Bella said, tell us wht you all have planned. I am actually going to have a pretty quiet one. The Adonis and I will probally have a few drinks tomorow night then Saturday we have got the kids (plus I will go to they gym and I need to go budget underwear shopping) and on Saturday night I am at a family meal for my cousins birthday. Then on Sunday going to have a good sort out of all my clothes, etc and tidy about (I say this every week though but I never do haha) then go see my freind for a catch up. The Adonis is going sea fishing with the lads and his son (he's only 7) so I hope they catch plenty nice fish. Then Monday I ant got a clue what am doing yet. Probally tidy/sort then if I dont get a chance on Sunday.

My lord, another babbiling post from me haha. Time for work so speak soon xx

hahahahaha, Kassy you crack me up! Nothing like checking out the Italian Stallions when you can, ay! ;) Defo give Prezzo a shot, it's lush! And budget underwear shopping....BIG LOL!!!! Primarni all the way, girlie! Glad it went well at the docs this morning. don't get disheartended about the no loss with the protein though, you're body might be playing catch up. I think SW is the way forward now too and am planning on going food shopping over the weekend to stock up on lots on nice food and get back to cooking from fresh again!

Going to let you in on a little secret now....my name isn't really Bella! lol I chose that screen name purely because of Twilight! hahaha My real name is Tanya! I have, however, decided when I have kids I'm going to name my daughter Isabella Suzanne after Bella from Twilight and my sister! (She doesn't know that though so will be a nice surprise for her!) hahaha, look at me talking about having kids when I don't even have a man...I seriously need to work on that!

I work for TNT as an assistant supervisor...been here nearly 5 years now! Where do you work?

I'm having a quiet weekend...I think! Need to get in the cellar and sort out my stuff and see if I can sell any of it on Ebay. Eeeek, that cellar gives me the creeps...defo gonna get the music on and dance like a loony! ;) Just hope I don't wake up the ghost.....

Hahahahaha, my name aint Kassy either. Its good to just chose a 'stage name' online to protect yourself at first. So Tanya, nhice to eet you, my name is Karen hahahaha. Tanya still a lush name. Not many Tanyas about.

Right, when you go SW shopping you must get some Babybells and some beef tomatos and make my new snack - I use my 2 babybells (HEx) and slice them in half and pop them ontop of sliced beef tomatoes. They look like cute little appertisers and taste yummy. I pop a sprinkle of salt on the tomato too. I swear by vanilla muller yoghurt too, poured over starwberries (or any fruit really). tastes like melted ice cream and fruit. Yum.

I bet you can't wait for the new Twilight film. I have heard it is going to be in 2 parts. I have already read the book though so know what happens. I cant wait to see it still.

Assistant supervisor - sounds like a good job. I do quite a demanding admin role for a charity who hels ex-miners with things such as health and finance. I love it though as get to design posters and newsletters and work for a social work team so its really intresting. Very busy so the weeks fly over.

Yeah, get your stuff boshed up on ebay. You could make a small fortune which will help you out with your spondoolies. Just get the ghoset up dancing with ya. hahahaha, now I have visions of you and casper the ghost having a rave in your cellar. Looks fun hahaha.

Annyhoo, was just popping in to tell everone about me babybell and tomato suprise coz I was daed excited about the party I had in my mouth when I ate it haha.

Back to work now xxxx

Hi Ladies :D:D
My name isn't KatieRose either lol.. My real name is Pamella!! My daughters are Katie & Rosanna... :D I do like the name Bella and Miss Kassy but Tanya and Karen are nice names too x
That recipe sounds lovely Miss K... When I get near target I'll be asking you lovely ladies for recipes...
Hi to Bin, Shelski & Stacey (Thank you by the way x)
Well my weekend will be challenging as I normally associate Bank Holidays with eating:eatdrink023: and drinking like a fish :party0036:but this weekend these are my plans :
1 : Stick to Diet 100% :D
2 : Go to gym x3 (every day) :character00115:
3 : Carry on knitting ;)

Sounds like a challenge.. lol
Miss K you ve done really well with your weight loss so far so dont get despondant your one of my inspiration Miss xx
Bella hope you get to Drs soon x and take it easy :D
Speak soon Ladies xxxxx

Hi all,

Have had a pretty shitty day won't bore you with details but felt quite low today, only good thing was I did not attack the chocolate Hob Nobs like I normally do if I am down. Working tomorrow and Saturday then 2 days off woop woop:)

Kassy well done with your weigh in at docs a stone in 2 months is good going. Don't get down about not losing on the pure protein, you are right don't put yourself under pressure and small targets are best as they are achievable, I find it demoralising when I set to bigger target which takes me so long to reach that I end up going off the rails. Your tomato and baby bell snacks sound really nice:), I love tomatoes with mint sauce!

Hi Bella hope you are feeling better today. Enjoy your dancing session in the cellar with the ghostie:stickdance:! Hope you find lots of goodies to make you loads of money on ebay.

Katierose what are you knitting? I was never any good with the old knitting needles, have only ever completed one thing and that was a long scarf like the one Dr Who wore it was bloomin awful but I was very proud of it! Hope you have a great weekend:)

Gosh Stacy well done with your college place, you have been a busy bee with all your voluntary work and online modules etc, which unis have you applied for? Lee Evans on Monday evening :D can't wait. Hope you are feeling better.

Hi to Shelski hope all is well.:)

Take care everyone xx

Evening!!

bin - Thank you :) I'm applying to Edinburgh Napier, and Robert Gordon Uni in Aberdeen (there's only 3 uni's in Scotland that are actually doing the midwifery course now!) I've felt much better yesterday and today - long may it continue!!! sorry to hear you've had a crappy day :( :hug99: But good on you not resorting to food!

katierose - sorry, Pamella! :D lol how confusing :confused: Good luck with your plan over the weekend!! We don't have Monday off - how crappy is that?!?!?! lol Hope you enjoy your long weekend :)

Bella - sorry, Tanya! :p lol you know everytime I see your username I immediately think of Twilight!! lol That may be because I am a huge twerd!!!! Absolutely obsessed with the books/movies and can't wait for the last movies!!! Regarding the kids - I'm the same!! lol I was going to call my daughter either Isabella or Bella too! haha! a ghost in your cellar? :eek: Don't like ghosts!! I believe in them, but I NEVER want to see one!! lol I'm convinced that we have one in our house though - more specifically in my room! I have woken up so many nights at between 3-4am, and my study light has been on :confused: And a couple of other things that have happened too - no one else believes me though!

Kassy - sorry, Karen! :p All these names!! lol You are doing so well though losing a stone! And you are doing it all the right way - one day at a time :)

Well I have a secret for you too - my name really is Stacy - ssshhhh don't tell anyone :D haha! Yes, I have nothing to hide!! lol

I'm off work tomorrow :happy036: Was planning on going to the newly refurbished museum with my "frenemy", but of course she's gone and cancelled on me! And we are going to have dinner at Pizaa Hut tomorrow night with another couple of my friends, which I am actually looking forward to! Probably because I've been feeling better :)

Might weigh myself tomorrow - I'm never keen to get on the scales lately. I feel quite bloated all the time (which I think is because of my pill), and it really puts me off jumping on the scales. So we'll see how I feel in the morning!! lol

Anyhoo, have a good day tomorrow folks! xxxx

Eyop you's lot

Katierose or should I say Pamela :D - Awwwww, that post almos brought happy tears to my eyes. Its lovley to be called an insperation so thank you very very much. You have made my day :thankyou: Haha, am the same, bank holidays = food and drink. You stick at it though and you'll feel great for it. Am gonna try stick to the iet side of things but I know I'll be drinking. You have to pop sum piccies up of what you knit. Talent and a half that is. I aint got a clue. What is it... Knit one, loop one, drop one???? I dunno hahahaha.

Stacy - Hahahaha - Twerd. Love it! :8855: We'll all be comparing notes once we have all seen the new film in November (i think it's out then ???). Mmmmm Pizza hut. Whats your fave? I always opt of the thin peperoni. Salad bowls are nice like. I like vedgie pizza too but with no pineaple. Why people insist on putting fruit on a savoury dish is beyond me haha. Cant believe you have to work bank holiday. Do you get time and a half?

Bin - Gutted you have been down yesterday :hug99:- heres a big sqeeeezy hug from us all. Good on you for not reaching for those hob knobs (mmmmm me want haha). Goes to show how strong you are. I'm impressed. Hey, I could do with that scarf you knitted today, its lashing it down and not nice at all. Well, I probally wont get chance to sopeak to you over the bank holiday so have a great time at Lee Evans.

Hey to the rest of you too. Hope you all well.

I really stuck to SW yesterday. Only had 2 syns (which was my tomato sauce) and I went to the gym but still working on getting back into the swing of it and increasing my energy levels. Feel back to normal today though.

Well, I wont get a chance to get on line over the bank holiday weekend so I hope youall have a good one and will soeak to you all on Tuesday for a catch up.

Sty strong and focused but have fun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies :D:D
TGIF.... Hope we all have a good weekend.. :D And you ladies can call me whatever lol.. I get called Pammie at work, Pamela by my mother !!
I am knitting a cardigan at the mo and am intending to sew sequins on the collar to jazz it up, Im knitting in a small size to give me inspiration to keep to the diet.. Will bore you all with pics when its done .. Stops me from munching... :D
Stacy I have to say, I do believe in ghosts too... Was a nurse many years ago.. and def saw one.. So I believe you xx
Bin sending you a hug.. hope today is a better day :hug99:
Bella hope your good too
Hi to Shelski
Have a great weekend everyone and thank you for your thank you Miss K ;);)
xxxx

hahahah, look at us all coming out of the woodwork with our real identities! lol hilarious. Karen, (and in the style of Smithy from Gavin and Stacy), Pamellaaaaaaarrrrr...lovely to meet you! ;) hahaha

And look at us all being Twerds! (MASSIVE lol at that one, Stacy) Canny wait til November when the next one comes out! Am soooo excited :)

Bin, are you ok now? Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

Well my meal at Prezzo was LUSH! For starters, I shared some cheesy garlic bread with someone, then for my main I had chicken ravioli with bacon and peas in a cheese sauce. There wasn't much sauce though so not toooo bad compared to other options! Was so devine though! Also had a small glass of wine, but stayed clear of the deserts!

Right, best get on with work now my lovlies! speak to you later xxXXxx

Bella, you have just freaked me out with the whole "Pamellaaaaaaarrrrr..." bit. I was thinking the exact same thing hehe. I lurve Gain and Stacey. Just baught season one on boxset not long ago as the Adonis had never seen it. Got it off ebay for £1 and it was still in its wrapper hehe. We watched it in 2 evenings and laughed from start to finish.

Jut 2 hours then thats me done for the weeeeeekend. Have a gun un girls xxx

hahahaha, I just re-read my posting and just to clarify, when I said I shared garlic bread with someone, I don't mean a random stranger, I mean one of my mates! lol hahahaha Imagine it...

Oh dear, I'm a bit hyper this afternoon! Kassy, we have such great taste in TV programmes don't we! :) Well I'm home now, planning on having a chilled night, although that could all change as it's only 5.20pm and the night is still a new born! Speak soon xxXXxx

Hi everyone
Glad to see everyone is feeling more positive. Havent been around because of these blinding headaches. Doc says they're due to withdrawal of hormones cos I used some tablets to stop me coming on during the hols. Has given me some stronger pain killers and done a blood test.

I love Gavin & Stacey too, it really cracks me up.

That's fantastic about your college course. Keep going and you'll get there.

Kassy, I know it's demoralising but try to look at your loss as a whole :)
No mysteries about my name it's Michelle, I love the twilight books but really couldn't get into the films. Thought the last one really turned it on it's head.

Not been on track the last few days, but have today. One step at a time. We're going to dogs trust tomorrow to see about adopting a dog to come and live with us :) very exciting.

Good luck for the weekend xx

Hello everyone,

Shelski/Michelle hope the pain killers doc has given you do the trick glad to see you back. Aww going to Dogs Trust bet you fall in love with all of them! We got our last dog from RSPCA he was lovely, year old when we got him had to have him put to sleep last year at the ripe old age of 16. Let us know how you get on.:)

Katierose/Pamella would love to see the pics of your sparkly cardi when you have finished it. I believe in ghosts to have seen one in the house we live in, loads of funny things happen especially if we are doing any big DIY projects, obviously does not like our taste in decorating:D

Kassy/Karen glad you are feeling back to normal now you are back on the SW. Hope you have a brilliant long weekend:)

Bella/Tanya meal at Prezzo sounds lovely but how did you resist dessert they are my downfall. Love the idea of you sharing your garlic bread with some random person:)

Stacy/Stacy:) how was your meal at Pizza Hut, glad you are feeling better. Bit of a pain having to work Monday:( I believe you about strange things happening I must admit I used to be a bit sceptical about ghosts and strange goings on, but since living in this house I am convinced.

Today was a better day thank you for all your kind words yesterday. After work I went for a walk along the sea front bit breezy but quite warm. Are you ready for another secret........ my name is not Bin! it is Belinda :)

All have a good day tomorrow take care xxx

Very quick update before I head to work!

Only got a rubbish 4 hours sleep lastnight :( and I didn't even sleep well. Went to pizza hut lastnight and for a few games of pool-had a good night, until I got back to the car. The car wouldn't start!!!

Long story short, waited until 1.40 for the AA to come out and fix it - needed a new battery, which I didn't really have the money for, so that went on the credit card!!

Was not a happy bunny!! But had some friends to take home, so they waited with me.

Really not looking forward to working today :( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww, Stacy. Sorry to hear you had car trouble last night. It's such a pain isn't it, but at least your friends stayed with you. Drink lots of coffee today and you'll be ok xx

Belinda...lovely to meet you! ;) hee hee! Your walk sounds lovely, well done! I'm walking today and tomorrow so looking forward to that. I don't know how I managed to resist the deserts to be honest because they looked devine, but was quite proud of myself!

Right, well I lost another 1lb this morning. Am going food shopping this week and want to get back into losing a few more next week so lots of fresh cooking.

Have a good day all xxxx

Yeah it seriously sucked lastnight!! Especially after we had a good night! But was very glad I had people there with me. I just managed to get through work today - we were pretty busy so that kept me going. I'm actually surprised I'm still awake for now!! lol Will be heading to bed very soon and will definitely be enjoying a long lie in the morning :D

In other news, I finished my Eeyore cross stitch, and am already onto my next one, which is going to be a wedding gift for my colleague at work :)

Bella - well done on losing 1lb! :) I really want to get on track now too. Was feeling very lonely lastnight, since I was out with 3 couples, and then little old me on my own :cry: I'd like to feel like I deserve to be happy with someone too! Let's do this!!! xxxx

Evening ladies!!

How has your weekends been?

I had a great long lie this morning!! And woke to my dad making me a roll on sausage (not the best breakfast, but was much needed!! :D ) Had a jammie day for the rest of the day - again was much needed!! Back at work tomorrow and Tuesday, then got 3 days off :D And college on Wednesday and Thursday night which I am really looking forward to - AND it's payday on Wednesday!! Thank god! lol

Family reminded me today that they are going to start Christmas shopping soon (yes, we start very early, to avoid last-minute shopping!) I love Christmas shopping, but my financial situation doesn't have me as excited about shopping as I should be! I've got to try and get my credit card paid off, and have to give mum and dad money back for paying for my college course (£180!!). I'll be grabbing as many extra shifts at work over the next few months as I possibly can!!

On another note - it's freezing here!!! I think I'm actually going to have to put the radiator on! lol Anyone else feeling it cold tonight?

Anyhoo, I hope you've all had a good weekend, and have a good day tomorrow :) xxx

Hi Stacy, sounds like you've had a lovely day! My weekend has been quite productive, but also quite relaxing. I ended up doing a mass clearout on Friday and threw away 2.5 bin bags full of stuff and that was just from my bedroom! I even ventured into the cellar yesterday and wasn't as bad as I thought. Need to get back down there really as have a few boxes I need to re-sort but shouldn't take too long.

Today has flown by. I did another walk, this time 12.01 miles which took 3 hours 26 mins and I burnt 1480 cals! By the time I got home, I was absolutely shattered. Those last 2 miles killed me and my feet are still sore. Had a long soak in a bubble bath when I got home which helped but am feeling it still. I hope I manage to finish the whole route because it was tough today! Hopefully on the night I'll power through it. Anyway, have just watched a movie called "holes"...anyone seen it? It's a walt disney movie so aimed at kids but was talking about it at work coz my colleagues daughter studied for her GCSE English so I borrowed the movie from her and was actually quite good!

Well, going to try and get some sleep now. Speak soon xxXXxx

Hi everyone,

I do my Christmas shopping through the year too Stacy I have boxes of bits and bobs ready to wrap, I don't like wrapping presents, every year I say I will wrap as I buy but it never works that way. Glad you have had a nice weekend it was quite cold here too and the rain we had at times was so heavy. :)

Well done with your walk Bella you will finish the walk don't worry, when I do Walk the Wight I find at around 20 miles I am shattered but you get to the point where you think I am going to finish and you find that extra energy. My little feet in the last bit are just on auto pilot and automatically go one in front of the other!:D You will be fine and the buzz when you finish is fantastic. Glad you have had a good weekend.

I was at work Sat really busy did not sit down all day was shattered, so I did not go for a walk watched X factor then went and saw the Illuminated Carnival.
Have lost the 1.5lb that I put on last week feel as though I am back on track, have a wedding to go to at end of Oct would like to lose 7lb for that, should be achievable. I find if I make to bigger targets and don't reach them I go into complete melt down and no chocolate hob nob is safe:17729:

Popped into work yesterday to get a couple of bits done. Felt a bit rough as though had a cold coming, but feel a bit better today which am pleased about.
Lee Evans today wahoo,:D catching 3.30 ferry stopping on way to Bournmouth for a meal, am looking forward to it going with hubby and 2 sons so should be a good time. Will let you know tomorrow.

Have a good day speak soon take care xx

Hi everyone, hope you all had a canny weekend and done better then me diet-wise haha.

Good news is I lost 4.5lb again last week (got weighed Saturday morning) bad news is that I have rewarded myself waaaaay too much ovr the weekend. I was at a meal Saturday night, Sunday night I had a kebab and yesterday, after more drinking, we went to Maddy D's and I had a large quater pounder meal and a double cheeseburger and some of these cheese things. Have to admit though I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Just get my head back into it from today and hope I havnt done too much damage.

U tend to do my Xmas shopping early too girls. Well, start it around now and get loads off ebay haha. I hate last minute shopping, especially when its busy.

Bin - How was Lee Evans? Hope you had a great time. Ooooh, that illuminated carnival sounds intresting. What is it? Did you have fun? I thunk you will defo get 7lb off for then. Its a sensible target too so you wont feel under pressure. Hahaha, you and your hob nobs.

Bella - wow, you blow me away with all the walking. You are doing so well. I think you might suprise youself when you do the full route. Keep it up. By heck - you wer5e ruthless sorting your stuff out. I bet its a load offyour mind already and you feel rejouvinated? Good lass on losing the 1lb. Thats dead good.

Shelski - Another Gavin and Stacy fan. Yey! How has your weekend been? Have you got any holiday pics for us yet? hehe.

Stacey - Aaaaah, nightmare about your car breaking down. bet that cost a small fortune to fix too. Bloody typical!

Well, its a bit of a quick one from me today as I have a load of work to do. Speak to you all tomorow though no doubt xxx

Back