Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Monrning all

Bin - Woop woop - a pund off - am sure that will spur you on! Wow, your son sounds like he is having an amazing time. I cant get over the shear size of that farm!!!!!! My jaw dropped open haha. We go on our honey moon 4 days after the wedding to its a double whammy of excitement for me - nope, never been before. I am with you on the nice weather giving motivation - i feel loads better and motivated when weather picks up.

Diva - Yip. Mexico it is - Rivier Maya. Here is a link to our hotel... Grand Bahia Principe Akumal Hotels in Riviera Maya Did you like Mexico? Did you get injections to go? Its hurricain season when we there and meant to rain loads but I have heard still plenty of sunshine too. Bet you cant wait till October now haha. I love all inclusive holidays. I will come back a stone heavier after 2 weeks tho but tough tittie haha. I wonder why we get food hangowvers??? If I have ate crap for a few weeks I feel dead sluggish and get bad head and no energy.

I was dead good yesterday - just under 1200 calories and done my 30 min walk and went to gym and trained shoulders and biceps. I am aching all over today. Going tomorow too. I WILL GET TONED!!!! haha.

Hope everyone else is canny - How is Zesty?

Hope you all have a nice long weekend and I will check in next week xxx

Wow bin, his job sounds fab! Bet he is loving it, what an experience for him.
1 lb off is good. it's heading the right way. Sts or loose should be happy x of I lost 1pb a week that's alot over a few months and easy to do.
Yes rewind looks fun plus not far from me.

Diva, yes lol you do spread yourself around a bit!
Lol, but I do the same, I post in my diary but Probly flit about on other peoples more than my own. You'll soon get your mojo back, damn hard isn't it. A few weeks of normality and we feel crap again.

Kassy, your doing well, but then you have a focus, an exciting one!!! Lucky you! Mexico always sounds nice, everyone loves it that goes.
You've lost so much weight from your heaviest to now, you must be so pleased with yourself :) x

Now me, I lost only 1/2 lb but I have totm so I'm pleased with that. Totm is hard for me, I bloat up and virtually bleed to death for a few days! Tmi lol xxx

Hi girlies :) I been so so...
Had nice week end, very relaxing, paying for it now though, u had a mountin of housework and washing to catch up with!
Hope you all have been good?

It's been such nice weather, u wish it was like this all the time.

Catch up soon I'm off to bed, zzzzzz tired, been busy de cluttering x

Hi all

Have you all been enjoying the sunshine?

I lost 3lb last week so chuffed to bith with that. Down to 10.11. But them had loads to drink on Saturday (although didnt eat alot) but ate and drank alot on Sunday and Monday with it being the bank holiday weekend so just hope didnt do too muich damage. On damage control yesterday and today by having more reducsed calories (had 1000 yesterday and aiming for 1000 again today).

Zest - I am over the moon with the weight loss. From a size 20 to a 12. I do hate the piuch I have ended up tho - it looks like I have had a few kids haha, but I suppose its a small price to pay for all the weight loss. Plus am quite lucky that I havnt ended up with any lose skin anywhere else, or many stretch marks. Do hate my belly tho. That god for high rise bikini pants! haha. hey a half a pound loss is great especially when its TOTM as people usually gain. You must be doing something right. Your right, its much easier to diet when you have something to focus on. I know I will struggle keeping it off when I come back from honeymoon but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

xxx

Was good yesterday - 1350 calories (would have been less but had a chrunchie chocky bar last night). No exercise last night tho (although did get on my 30 min power walk yesterday lunch time) - felt so drained and really not myself at all. I sometimes have days like that where I cant be bothered with anything and feel really quiet. Maybe its still my hormones going crazy after comming off the pill????

At a perty today with work - a ladies club 10th anniversary which is a nice work day. Means a buffett lunch tho but I'lll try choose healthy.

xxx

Evening Girls,

Weigh in tonight I lost half a pound, bit disappointed as I had been really good all week and exercising, must keep looking at the positives, but god am I finding it difficult to shift this time, must be an age thing!

Kassy Loved the sunshine wish it would come back quick, as winter is back we have had awful weather last two days gales, rain and cold. Hope you enjoyed your buffet lunch. 3 lbs off that is brilliant you really must have been pleased.

Zesty Did you get all your house work and washing done, we are having the house repointed at the moment and everything in the house is covered in a fine white dust, I expect my neighbours are the same just hope they dont want me to go and dust their houses too!

We are looking after sister in laws dog she is a jack a doodle, poodle cross jack russell she is so sweet and no trouble at all, we have her for a week while they are in Greece.
Think of me Sunday doing my 26 1/2 mile sponsored walk over the hills across the Island, over 10000 people have signed up to do it so we should raise lots of money for the local hospice, will be my 8th year doing it. Just hope it does not rain, early start I start walking at 6.30am.

Have a good weekend and will pop in on Monday hopefully blister free!!
Bin xx

Morning Gals

Bin - Good luck for Sunday and I hope the sun is shining for you. Hehehehe - a jack a doodle - love that name. Bet you love having him and taking him for walks. Well done on the half a pound loss. Just remember slow and steady win the race and soon all the small losses will equate to one big one! What is repointing? The thing that come to mind is your house is starting to slant and you are getting is straight again. Am I totally wrong? haha.

Got on scales today and lost another 2lb. I dunno how the heck I managed that as I was bad Sunday and Monday and even went out for a meal last night and had almost a full bottle of wine. I wonder if its because I have come off the pill? Either way its put me in a great mood as am now down to 10.9 wooohooooo. 5 more pound to go and am at my target weight and the weight I was when I was 16 hehe.

I was good at the buffet meal yesterday and stayed away from the pies and cream cakes but then last night the Adonis suprised me with a meal out. I chose quite healthy tho apart from the bottle of wine haha. I had a thai green curry whioch was less than 600 and garlic mushrooms to start. Then a small bar of chocky orange when we got in. Back to being good today though.

Its the Adonis stag doo tomorow night so I am having a few of the gals round for a few drinks. I am also going to get my nailes done - they keep snapping so I am going to get some of that new gel paint on them that makes them super strong. My friend has it done all the time and her nailes are lovley. So hopefully they will all be nice and long for the wedding as wont snap. I have such weak nails!

Have you all got many plans this weekend? Hope you all have a fab time no matter what you get up to.

Speak on Monday xxx

Morning Girls,

Did the 26.5 walk on Sunday, started walking at 6.30am and got to the finish at 3.45pm so just over 9 hours we had a 30 min lunch break, weather was good until about 4.5 miles before we got to the end, it started pouring, that part of the walk is up on the cliffs towards the Needles light house it was freezing as it was so windy and really foggy. By the time I got to the end I was drenched even though I had wet weather gear on, one of my friends was there with their camper van ready with a lovely hot cup of tea for me. But am pleased to say woke up Monday and I was fine no blisters and very little stiffness! I did the walk with my son and stepson. Lets hope loads of money has been raised for the local hospice.

Wow Kassy another 2lbs off you are doing really well bet you are so pleased, hope you had a good girlie evening while the Adonis was having his stag do. Have often thought about having those fake nails done properly they always look so nice, my nails are very brittle and never stay a nice length for long before breaking.

Repointing Kassy is when all the mortar between the bricks is re-done ours had gone really powdery, still it is done now just a little bit to be done at front.

Weather looks nice at the moment but they have said we are going to get a months rain in the next 24 hours!! Are we ever going to get a Summer, may have to wait until my holiday in November before I get any sun!!

Our doggy guest has gone home really do miss her she is so sweet and no trouble at all, they are going away in October so have got her then.

Must go and get sorted for work, hello Zesty and Diva hope all is ok with you.

Bin xx

Morning ladies

Bin - Well done on the walk. Fab that you were in no pain at all the next day. Shame it lashed it down towards the end but atleast it was just the last bit of the walk and not the whole thing. I bet you are missing the little pooch. Will you get one do you think? Animals are just fab company aint they and the unconditional love they give you feels so good. You should defo get the calgel on your nails. Mine look lovley and feel super strong. I have to go back in 2 weeks and get another coat on as its my first time, then you get infills about every 4 weeks and you can chnage colour every time you go. Then when you have had loads of coats on they soak it off and start again and your nails will be really long. Is the repointing finished?

I had a fab weekend - great night out with the girls on Saturday and even a few bevvies on Sunday. Then I took a day off yesterday for a lay in and a lok round the shops and tidied the house. I love short work weeks - I am half day on Friday too as we have to go to registry office to "give notice" before the wedding.

My hen doo this coming weekend and I cant bloody wait.

Got on scales yesterday and down to 10.7. I bet thts with more alcahol then food this weekend haha. Had a nice chippy tea last night tho and some chocolate to get my energy levels back up.

We started out teeth whitening kits last night - to try and get our teeth a little whiter for wedding. What a fanny on it is to do but the kits were supposed to be £100 each and we got them off KGB deals for £16 each. Hope they work. Supposed to take 11-14 days if you use for 30-40 min a day. It was so fully coz we had our mouth full of the whitening trays and UVA light so we could not speak so we were sat watching TV texting each other hahaha. Goodness knows what would happen if you were to sneeze - you woudl shoot all the stuff accross the room haha. I'll let yous know how much whiter they go.

Well, I have a mega busy day ahead of me at work with being off yesterday so I am gonna go grab some cherios for vrekkie and get down to bsuiness. Speak to you all soon.

Hope Diva and Zesty well xxx

Morning gals

What a horrible day weather-wise today. Its lashing down. Safe to say I will not be able to get out for a walk today :( I got soaked walking to wprk from the bus stand!

Was pretty good yesterday - 1450 calories. Would have been less but had a chrunchie last night while watching 24 haha.

Will hardly get to do any exercise this week as soooo busy.

Just a quicky from me as mega busy at work. Hope someone pops in soon for a catch up. We are getting very thin on the ground here haha xxx

Morning !!

I'm still around, just busy !! Well done on your walk Bin !! I used to love our childhood holidays on the I.O.W !!!

I'm hoping to lose 4 lbs this month ( already lost my wee regain of 4 lbs ) but I've got a couple of weekends where I think I'll be eating more than that !! Yours is moving in the right direction Kassy, you'll be a slinky Bride !! Are you getting nervous??

Mr D and I went to our favourite Italian last Friday, and had a lovely meal !! I was driving so no booze for me, but I did have lots of food !! My pudding was a rich dark chocolate Triple Chocolate cake !! Yummmmm !! So, I'm being good this week after such a treat !!

Mr D and I are planning to tidy up our deck and garden this weekend. ( Time to revarnish the deck after a good clean and scrub !!) So here's hoping the sun stays out !! No meals out this weekend, lol !!

Diva x

Diva - God I love Itallian food. I made pasta for tea last night but my portion was huge. I was full but could not stop eating it as its so nice. I hope the weather stays nice for you go you can get your deck all sorted. All we have is a little crummy back yard haha. I am starting to get a bit nervous. Just hope I dont trip over my dress and fall over haha.

Calories yesterday wern't great - 1970. No exercise either. It was my huge portion of pasta that tipped the calories over the edge and the galazy ripple bar. Yum.

Weight in tomorow - hoping for a STS as I aint been great this week. Am going to aim for a better week next and do some exercise again xxx

I hear you Kassy !! Pasta is fantastic, so when we go to this Italian, I always leave my diet at the door !! LOL !!

I'm making a white Lasagna this weekend, too, yum yum !! Another good day, yesterday, I managed a good walk around a local park too, so here's hoping if I'm careful this weekend, I may get a pound off !!

Diva x

Morning all

Diva - What is a white lasanga? How did WI go? Did you get a pound off?

I got weighed yesterday morning and was down to 10st 5lb but will be an unaccurate reading as I was soooo ill all day sunday off the drink - totally worth it tho - hen do was amazing. I have put a few pics up below from the night. The drag show was fab and so so funny. laughed from start to finish. Then danced the night away with the girls. Suffered really bad on Sunday tho and kept throwing up haha.

Went and got my injections for mexico yesterday morning so I have a right dead arm today.

The Adonis and I went for a nice meal out last night - just a local pub but the food cheap but nice so I had my usual of creamy garlic mushrooms to start then a maxican burger (chicken burger with chilli and natchos in a chibattia bun). All washed down with a bottle of vino haha.

Got so much on at work at the mo so I better get to it. Speak soon xxx

960080_10152799307125401_1312583283_n.jpg970598_10152799326190401_1346319352_n.jpg21312_10152799307770401_1329538231_n.jpg165468_10151599628189568_400342763_n.jpg264397_10152799327570401_2383749_n.jpg481866_10152799306825401_1946713743_n.jpg941168_10151599628714568_1860163182_n.jpg

Crap day dietwise again yesterday - feel like am struggling to stay on the wagon at the mo. Picked on a bit yesterday and had a few sweets, crisps and 2 biscuits. Then las night had 2 bottles of lager and a chippy tea. Gonna try my best to be good today but am really not in the mood. I feel like all I want is stodge and crap. My tin of soup does not seem appealing at all! I need to not be hard on myself tho as we cant be good all of the time! But 2 days of not being good has left me feeling a bit flat and disheartened. Plus I havnt been out for my walks very often. Need to get back into the swing xxx

Hiya Hun !! Love the pics, you look fantastic !! Looks like you Ladies had a brill time !! I bet that was a Hangover from HELL !! Lol !!

Sometimes it's hard to get back to being super good, when you've been crazy, I swear it took me like a week to feel like myself again, not a snacking sugar monster, after our long weekend...... Plus you are under a lot of stress what with the Wedding around the corner, don't be too harsh on yourself, look how far you've come !! You can do it !!

Big Hugs

Diva x

Hiya Diva (and anyone else lurking around haha). I know, I just need to stop being hard on myself. I think I panic that I am going to lose complete control again. Also, I was always told by my counsellor (from years ago) that I have 'magical thinking' whereby if I eat bad for a few days I feel huge and feel I have put loads of weight on when in reality you cant do that much damage in such a short space of time. Its an awful feeling tho and gets me so anxious. But you right - alot of the anxiety is down to the fact that the wedding is just around the corner and I am under so much pressure to look and feel my best. Hen doo was ace and you right, it really was the worst hangover haha. Worth it tho.

Trying my best to be good again from today after being crap again yesterday. so thats 3 full days of being naughty but time to pull my socks up and be good again. Been out of a walk at lunch time and so far so good with food. Bank holiday this weekend tho which will test me but am hoping to be reasonably good. Its my brothers engagement party tomorow night so i will be drinking ut I will keep away from the buffet. Then will try be good for weekend and not eat/drink too much. Then back to being super strict from Monday and get in to routine of my 30 min power walks again.

4 weeks tomorow gals woop woop xxx

Hello

Kassy you look as though you had a really good time at your hen night, the photos are really good, what date do you get married certain you said in June but can not remember what day. Don't be hard on yourself you have so much going on at the moment and so many things to think about, as Diva said look how far you have come. Well done getting out for your walk, since my sponsored walk I must admit I have done very little exercise, but have signed up for the Great South Run so I shall start training for that in June. I need something to aim for.

Diva Hope you are ok I am with Kassy what is a white Lasagne intrigued!!

Bank holiday weekend am working Sat but not Monday which is nice, am going out for a meal on Sunday as it is my birthday, not sure where we are going yet, but as long as I can have a glass or two or three of vino and a bloomin big sticky chocolate pudding I shall be more than happy.

All have a good weekend

Bin xx

Oh sorry, white Lasagna is just made with a basic Alfredo sauce, instead of Bolognese one !! Well that's what my version is like, lol !! ( So a lovely, rich Veggie Lasagna, mmmm !! )

We've got a long weekend here, as it's Memorial Day on Monday !!

Diva x

Morning Ladies

Well had WI this morning and I have put on 3lb. Gutted. So now I am 10.10. We did have a bottle of wine and a chinkeys last night mind as thats my last proper foodie treat for a while as I am majorly back on doet from today as its 4 weeks today until we hear those church bells (so to speak) haha. Its gonna be so hard dieting this weekend tho as its a bank holiday and we tend to eat and drink loads but am hoping the fact that we are skint will stop that haha. Although I am drinking tonight (as at a party) I will try my best to be good food-wise. I am sure I will get the 3lb off in time for the wedding.

Diva - That lasagna sounds nice. Do you put loads of vedge in? I love medeteranien vedge lasagna. Enjoy your long weekend.

Bin - Happy birthday for sunday and I hope you enjoy your meal. Its your birthday so you are allowed to be lax and have lots of wine and cake hehe. When is the great sount run? It always helps when you have something to aim for. The wedding is the 21st June (Friday). I am so excited now hehe.

Hope you all have a fab weekend and keep your fingers crossed that I can be good this weekend as another few days of being bad will get me back up to 11st and I will be so gutted as have worked so hard to get under the 11 mark.

Speak next week xxx

Back