Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Wow! What a wonderful and exciting time for you!
We want zillions of pics, good luck and best wishes, bet your sooooo excited now
:)xxxx

Hi Zesty and Diva

Isn't it quiet on here!

Hope Kassy had a great day, bet she looked a million dollars and everyone had a brilliant time, looked as though the weather was not too bad.
Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Not doing to good on diet front, am really focused for about 5 days then I eat one naughty treat and think that's it have ruined my diet so I just continue with the treats! Am hoping that I will get in to the right mind set soon as I would like to lose a stone by November when I go on holiday. I have started my training for the run I do in October so hoping that my evening runs will help.

Helped my son move into his new flat on Sunday, he is on third floor so we were carrying the furniture up 3 flights of stairs as there is no lift, so that should have burnt a few of those pesky calories.

Hope you are both ok

Bin x

Hi Bin !! I'm still lurking !! Can't believe Kassy is now Mrs Adonis, woop woop !!!

Glad to hear your son got settled in okay, yep three floors is a good dose of aerobics isn't it !!! I once lived in a flat, many many years ago that was like ten floors up, and when the lifts were out of order, it was a killer !!! Couldn't wait to move from there, but I did love the great view !!

Shout out to Zesty !! How ya doin' gal ??

Diva x

Yo girls :) I'm doing crap lol
Fatter than ever! No binging going on just plain old over eating and too much eating out. Far too much eating out!

Oh yeah I bet kassy looked great, can't wait for the pics, it's exciting time for her. Starting out and thinking about a family. Happy days x

Bin, my son been moved out about a month and half now. I thought it would be awful but I bloody love it.less washing. less shopping etc...

How's state side diva? Is it hot over there now?

X

Hello Girls,

Hello Diva how's it going. Yes those stairs were ok to start with but after about the 8th trip up armed with boxes, bits of wardrobes and book shelves I was shattered I was glad when we could finally see the back of the van! But when I weighed in last week I had STS which I was annoyed about as I was 100% and all the moving and cleaning was a good work out.

Hi Zesty, Lots of eating out sounds like my idea of heaven!! Am going out on Thursday night as Mr Bin and my son have both got their graduation tomorrow so taking them and sons girlfriend out on Thursday night after weigh in to celebrate, hope they have a nice big choccy pudding on the menu!
Yes like you have a much smaller washing pile since my son moved out, can not believe he has been gone 6 months now the time has gone so quickly.

Bin xx

Hiya gals !! How are we doing ?? I'm plodding along .... Everyone is getting ready here for the big Celebrations for the 4th!! It becomes like four days of party party !! Lol !! I'm not indulging in too much of anything as we leave after the weekend and I don't want to feel blurgh before I even step on a plane !! ( flying niggles my old leg injury as it is, so I don't want to add any more aches and pains !!)

I'm away for two weeks, so I'm looking forward to catching up with all the Kassy news, etc, when I get back !!

Diva x

Diva hope you have a good time over the weekend with all the celebrations sounds like fun.
Where are you going? where ever it is hope you have a lovely time and a safe flight.
Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Helloooo Zesty how's it going?
Looks like it will be just you and me for a while, till Kassy and Diva get back!!

Bin xx

Hi just a quick pop on to say hi and I'm still here.
Just someone off at work so coveringx
It's far too busy x

Diva hope you have a lovely time in UK, the weather has had a dramatic change and they say we are in for a bit of a heat wave so lets hope it stays that way for your visit. Have a great time.

Zesty How's things.Are you enjoying this lovely weather, Mr Bin has actually got all Sunday off so we are going to pack a picnic and go up on the downs or to the beach and just relax.

Had a good week lost 3lbs was so pleased as it has really been stubborn and not moved in weeks, the only thing I did different was made sure I drank 2 to 3 litres of water a day, so I am trying that again this week and see what happens!

Speak soon Bin xx

Well done Bin !!!

Early W.I for me as I'm now away for two weeks....lost 2 lbs to take me to 12st12 !!! YESSSS !!! Finally in the 12s !!!!

Let's hope the UK weather stays nice for me, we're having 90-95 days here I need the sunshine !!LOL !!!

Diva x

Well done bin x :) that's a good loss x
Boiling today, it's so nice out there :)

Oh and bin, thins are rubbish lol

Morning Zesty,

It looks like it's just you and me for a bit, while Diva is in UK on her hols and Kassy (Mrs Adonis) still away on her honeymoon.

Lovely day again down here just a shame am about to go to work, but then have two days off so hoping the sunshine will still be around.

How's everything going with you?

Enjoy the sunshine Bin xx

Hi bin :)
Oh work is a nightmare. For some reason they. An never find cover. My company is really rubbish. Worse I've ever worked for.

I'm heavier than ever I'm silly it's my own fault.

My son still happy in his flat, which makes me happy. So life there is a bit easier at least.

Weather is beautiful I'm off to Brighton tomorrw with four girlfriends do should be fun, picnic, relax, girlie chats I can't wait.

You haven't done any festivals this year?
How's everything with you?

Xxx

Hello Zesty,

Hope you had a good girlie day in Brighton, you had lovely weather for it. I have been stuck in at work today managed to get out in the sun for about 20mins at lunchtime.

We are off to Poole tomorrow to visit Mr Bins Aunty who was taken into hospital on Monday, she is 86 and has not been well for a while.
Hoping to find a nice pub garden for lunch before going on up to visit.

No have not done any festivals or concerts this year and have not got any lined up. First year I have not done the IOW Fest, just did not appeal to me this year.

Lost another 1.5 pounds this week which gave me a bit of a boost, really want to lose at least a stone before my holiday in November.

Glad your son is happy in his flat, it is hard to think of them going but so rewarding when you see them independent and happy.

Wonder when Kassy gets back looking forward to seeing the pics.

Enjoy this lovely weather xx

Hey hey girlies! :) how the heck are you all? Looooooong time no speak so thought id show my face and say hello! :) Hope everyone is ok, im still very much trying to lose the weight but seem to be focusing quite well at the mo so just taking it slowly.

Everything is still much the same-job is stressful as ever, still single (although i do have a few stories I could tell you there!) still living with mates and still going out loads! Lol Actually have a quiet few weeks ahead of me for a change so using it wisely to focus on diet and fitness.

Hope you're all ok

Love Bella xx

Wahooo Bella's back,

Very quiet on here at the mo, just me and Zesty as Diva is on her hols in UK, and Kassy (Mrs Adonis) is in Mexico on her honeymoon.

Sometimes I think it is better to take the weight loss thing slowly otherwise we put to much pressure on ourselves and end up binging. Mine is taking an age to come of this time but like you am quite focused at the minute so it is coming off slowly.

Oooh a few stories do tell!!

Are you enjoying this lovely weather? my day off today so am just taking everything easy the housework can wait got the ironing done early.

Hello Zesty how's things going?

Bin xx

Hiya Gals !!! I'm backkkk !!! Hehe !!!

Is that Bella I see back among us too ??? YAY !!! Dish the goss girl, whatcha been up too ?? Are you back on a diet ? Hoping Kassy updates soon, is she back this week ???

I have had a great time, two weeks eating and drinking my way around the UK !!! 5lbs regained, BOO !!! Loved how everybody was complaing about the heat there, but I LOVED it, only 82 degrees or so AND NO HUMIDITY ??? Fantastic !!! :D

Hope everybody is well, I'm starting a strict-ish 8 week blitzing programme, to give myself a kick up the a** :D :D :D

My next holiday is about 3 months or so away, got to keep motivated !!!

Diva x

Back