Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

No monster face so guess 3 allergy tablets work ;)

Just done housework then got docs appt then work. Could really just do with going back to bed :(

Allthis controlled eating is very empowering MM. Glad that you are able to actually enjoy your food & feel good about it afterwards x

Allthis controlled eating is very empowering MM. Glad that you are able to actually enjoy your food & feel good about it afterwards x

Thanks susie!

I feel much more controlled this week on 1200 calories.
It can be tough at times and i have wanted to just eat what i want but i have not allowed it and i do feel much better for it :)

Tonights tea, chicken inspiration, baby potatos and coleslaw:

Attachments

• image-4181021490.jpg
    image-4181021490.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 40
So today is the day i started this whole diet for!!
4 and a half months ago, i decided that i needed to be able to go out again. At the weight i was at, that was never going to happen!
I havent been on a night out for 3 years due to my weight.

So, my sister suggested we go out for my birthday in february but i said no as that wouldnt give me time to lose enough weight. Then i said her birthday in may. Today is her birthday and 4 stone lighter, im going out on the town in newcastle!!

I have a new frock, have a hair appointment booked, gonna de-fluff everything and hope i can still remember how to put make-up on!

My fridge is stocked with drink, ive bought new glasses and im ready for action :)

Tomorrow, i very much doubt i can stick to any kind of food plan but i will try as i dont want to undo all this weeks hard work!

Going to try and be a bit sensible but i think its gonna get messy ;)

Ooo Yey! Enjoy yourself honey, you deserve a blow out! :) well done! X

Hope you have a brilliant time! You deserve it.

Yay! Enjoy urself in the Toon, be it Bigg Market or the Quayside. Have a ball honey :) so pleased for you! X

Thanks TH!
Were doing central station, its the place to be ;)

I need to get some food in me at some point but my tummy has butterflies so ive had 2 coffees :)

Is that the area around the train station? It's years since I've had a night out in Newcastle. Stayed at the Copthorne, overlooking the Tyne last year but was with a group of young offenders so couldn't really have a good night out!

Is that the area around the train station? It's years since I've had a night out in Newcastle. Stayed at the Copthorne, overlooking the Tyne last year but was with a group of young offenders so couldn't really have a good night out!

Yes it is lynne, its got some good bars there!
I have been to the copthorne, nice hotel, great location :)

Have a brilliant time letting your hair down MM. Its been a long time coming so enjoy it xx

Hope you had a great time and you're not suffering too much today!! Haven't been to Newcastle for a while but I have a friend who's from Morpeth and now lives just outside Corbridge. That is a lovely little town. We met when we were both at Sunderland Poly in the 80s!!

How was last night Miss Mac?

Hope you had a great time and you're not suffering too much today!! Haven't been to Newcastle for a while but I have a friend who's from Morpeth and now lives just outside Corbridge. That is a lovely little town. We met when we were both at Sunderland Poly in the 80s!!

Poly... Not heard that term in a while! I went to Portsmouth poly when I was in Royal Navy. I'd never heard if a poly until then! X

Back