Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Week 4

Day 21

Diet still going great, life going poop!!!

Lets hope i can figure something out re my son, the school and the holiday then i will feel better and my son will be happier :)

When did you book the holiday ?
Surely if it was booked prior to the new rule they should honour it ?
I'm not sure you would have a great holiday if he is worried whilst away eh ?
It is very difficult. I hope an inspirational answer comes to you soon miss mac :)

When did you book the holiday ? Surely if it was booked prior to the new rule they should honour it ? I'm not sure you would have a great holiday if he is worried whilst away eh ? It is very difficult. I hope an inspirational answer comes to you soon miss mac :)

Just booked it this month so i did know about the rule i just didnt bank on my son being so bothered about it. He was fine when i booked it but i think the teachers have started on the kids now.
Yes if i dont do something he will just worry which will defeat the object of the holiday :(

Oh no could you tell him you moved the dates so he doesn't know he's missing the days from school - a friend of mine is doing that but her son is 7 so can probably get away with it more and it's days straight after the mid term so she's hoping he will be none the wiser - she's calling in sick for the days her son is taking off - I don't know if that helps at all I know there has been changes to the rules with taking them out of school - it's a nightmare as the prices of the holidays outside term time are crazy - well done diet wise you are doing so fab x

Ok so things have progressed.
Rang school this morning and asked about the options etc. turns out there have been letters sent in the post to advise of a parents evening in the next couple of weeks.
I will be able to get all the information there without raising suspicion as to why im asking.

Also just realised today that i am going away the week after the school holidays so now i can say im sorry but i got the dates wrong and i have booked the wrong week off :)

Also since it is the first week back they dont normally do a great deal until maybe the second week to let the kids settle back in again.

I feel much happier now and im sure my son will feel better too when i tell him. :)

Diet wise, felt hungry at work yesterday and today. Yesterday i worked late though and was due a shake, today i got hungry this morning. Not bothered by it though, just strange how it comes on like that sometimes.

I have nearly made it to the end january!!

Cant wait till the weekend to lie in and relax. I feel like i have had such a full on week!!

You're life sounds as hectic as mine lol, glad there's someone else who shares this with me, sorry :) lol.

I hope the school/holiday situation gets sorted. It is really hard to get a bit of time off to spend time with your children as it is, without the extra pressure.

Glad you're keeping strong despite the hunger. It's horrible when it just creeps up like that but you're doing great. Keep it up hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on staying strong, you're doing so well!

Glad to hear the school/holiday situation is a bit less stressful x

Running a hot bubble bath to chill in with a bottle of cold water :)

Need to unwind after this week!

I must sound like such a stress head or drama queen with all the ranting and issues i have had this week!
I promise I'm not normally like that. I usually live a very chilled out life with little drama in it!!
Usually though for me, i go ages without anything happening then everything happens all at once!
Once its over, normal service is resumed and i tick along nicely again :)

Yes this is what i said however after some digging it turns out that i think the school is doing a bit of scare mongering with the children to make them not want to come out of school and to tell their parents such.
This is the first year with the new rule and i don't for one second think I'm the only parent doing it!

Ahhhh that makes sense :(

Week 4

Day 21

Diet still going great, life going poop!!!

Lets hope i can figure something out re my son, the school and the holiday then i will feel better and my son will be happier :)

Oh such a shame when the diet is going so well :(

Glad to hear the school situation may not be so much of an issue. Seeing as its the 1st week back perhaps your sons friends can bring him up to spec on what's been going on when you return at the weekend . I'm sure that will help prevent him worrying too much while you are on holiday. You are so right about making the most of this holiday. Once all three of my children hit 16 they stopped coming on holiday with us so it is an important time for you both.
Anyway another good day diet wise Miss Mac, well done & enjoy your bath x

21 today, 21 today ...... WOW!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!! Hope you get sorted for your holiday. Is it £60 you get fined for taking your children out of school?

21 today, 21 today ...... WOW!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!! Hope you get sorted for your holiday. Is it £60 you get fined for taking your children out of school?

21??? Im on day 24 lynne!! Dont rip me off with my days i have earned every single one of them ! Haha ;)

Yes its £60 but if i go in school holiday week, exact same holiday will cost me £450 more! I should tell the teachers i was teaching my son a very important maths lesson so the holiday was educational!! :)

21??? Im on day 24 lynne!! Dont rip me off with my days i have earned every single one of them ! Haha ;)

Yes its £60 but if i go in school holiday week, exact same holiday will cost me £450 more! I should tell the teachers i was teaching my son a very important maths lesson so the holiday was educational!! :)

Firstly lol and secondly lmao ;) very good MissM :)

Ha ha Lynne's a naughty day nicker x

End of day 24 :)

Feel so much more relaxed tonight.
Bath, tv and chill time did wonders.

Son is happy with the school/holiday plan now so everything is back on and good again :)

Plan to do very little tomorrow. Need some serious relaxing! Will just potter about as and when i feel like it :)

In bed now and just remembered i forgot to have my last shake!
My tummy is making all sorts of wonderful noises but not hunger noises so im ok.
Dont think i can be bothered to get back up so may just have an extra pack tomorrow if i think i need it !

Bring on my quarter of a century day!!

End of day 24 :)

Feel so much more relaxed tonight.
Bath, tv and chill time did wonders.

Son is happy with the school/holiday plan now so everything is back on and good again :)

Plan to do very little tomorrow. Need some serious relaxing! Will just potter about as and when i feel like it :)

In bed now and just remembered i forgot to have my last shake!
My tummy is making all sorts of wonderful noises but not hunger noises so im ok.
Dont think i can be bothered to get back up so may just have an extra pack tomorrow if i think i need it !

Bring on my quarter of a century day!!

Well done darling :)
Be careful with skipping packs though don't want it to lead to eating, but I'll let you off this once ;)

Back