Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Fab fab fab MM great weight loss and the end is in sight - so well done you really are Wonder Woman - how exciting to be thinking of your first meal - you will see those 12s in no time :)

A good plan coming to fruition MM. I think my 1st meal will be a very hot curry x

Food thoughts crept in today :(

I am presuming its because i am nearing my end date and my head is telling me well your gonna eat soon, may as well start now!!
Do things EVER really change!!

I hope its not gonna be like this for the next 13 days!!

Anyways, came home, had a shake and a bouillion which i really enjoyed and now going for an early bath :)

I do really like this idea, when I'm redoing insanity with the nutritional guide I think I'm gonna do this. As you've proven, most cravings are just passing phases... I look forward to doing this. :) have a great day miss mac! Xxx

Doing this has definitely been one of my better ideas carrie and it has really helped.
I think for me, part of my problem was when i fancy something, ill have it.
I wont wait till the weekend for a takeaway that i want or wait until its shopping day to get something if i fancy it, i get whatever it is when i want it.
I think i have learned that by waiting the cravings do pass.
So i am going to try that, if i crave something, purposefully make myself wait for a day or two and if it is still there then, then allow myself to have it :)

Early end to day 107!

Food thoughts today. Dont know if its because i am near the end, tired or because i have another headache!!

Anyway i have survived and this is last day in the teens so i am getting there!! :)

Month 4

Week 16

Day 108

12 more days to go

Twelve days, im out of the teens!! :D

So much for a lie in, i was up at 8am.
Mind you i did go to bed early with a bad head.

Off to bingo again with my sisters tonight so lets hope we are luckier than last time.

Its a cracking deal 2 people all your books AND a bottle of wine for £10!!!
I wont have the wine of course so one of my sisters will have it all to herself.
She will probably end up drunk and missing all her numbers :D

Ended up going for a little nap and i quite enjoyed it :)

I will probably not sleep tonight now lol

End of day 108.

Won £50 at bingo :D

No food thoughts today :)

Work tomorrow :(

Wow miss mac :D
Not long to go now :D
Nearly May, and you last ate, last year !!!
Well done on the bingo win :D, im very jealous :p, I love bingo :D

Month 4

Week 16

Day 109

11 days to go!

Not looking forward to work today as generally its manic busy because we were closed yesterday. Still, this is my money making shift for spends for my holidays so i choose to do it so i cant really complain!!

Feeling actually hungry this morning but im having a coffee so hopefully that will go soon.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Hope work goes smoothly MM. Where are you going on holiday. I know its on here somewhere but feeling a tad lazy today :D ?

Hope work goes smoothly MM. Where are you going on holiday. I know its on here somewhere but feeling a tad lazy today :D ?

Going to Tunisia first week in june susie.
Giving it a second chance as i didnt think much of it first time i went :)

Really looking forward to it though!

Work was busy as expected but no more than normal so that was good :)

And now thats me off until thursday :D

I get my son back tomorrow and we are going to the fair on monday so all good things now to take my mind off food :)

End of day 109!

Tired and food thoughts creeping in again!
My head is saying just end the diet now and eat something, its ok now!!!
:(

I hope you made it to bed unscathed !

Month 4

Week 16

Day 110

10 days to go!

Yay im on the 10 day count down :D

Think the last 2 weeks of this diet are going to be harder than the last 4 months!!!

Food thoughts last night were bad so i went to bed early and they continued while i was in bed.

I tried doing the whole visualising why i was doing this and how good i would feel in the summer then i started thinking about bbq's and salads and fruit and it all started again grrr!!!

I need to somehow change my mindset. I had 1 very bad food thoughts day back in february and from there just little, manageable ones.
I have now had 2 bad ones in 4 days.

Its definitely psychological because my head knows im coming off it.
Just goes to show eh!!

So i need to get my head back in the game!

Back